187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi
It was quick I have just lodged complaint yesterday night and this evng I got email from them. U just google commonwealth ombudsman it is very easy to find them.Yes the officer said because the processing time is 14 months so I cant investigate until u cross 14 months timeline , after that u send us complaint again.
Anyways whts ur timeline nd occupation?

Sent from my iPhone using Poms in Oz mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Hi sandy
When did u apply?
And what occupation ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

IvĀ 

4 hours ago, Ajm said:

Really mate..
Have u tried to contact them?
I applied 1 June
Restaurant manger

I've rang many times. They give same messageĀ As everyone else.Ā 

Files not opened yet. Just need to wait. But I may ring or write to ombudsman next week.Ā 

If we faced this type of delay in private sector for some services then by now they would be offering us at least a partial refund.Ā 

IvĀ 

I've rang many times. They give same messageĀ As everyone else.Ā 

Files not opened yet. Just need to wait. But I may ring or write to ombudsman next week.Ā 

If we faced this type of delay in private sector for some services then by now they would be offering us at least a partial refund.Ā 

May be ring Monday early morning .

Hopes works...

Ā 

Ā 

9 hours ago, March19 said:

Applied 19 March 16 rsms

nom and visa togetherĀ 

low risk. DEĀ 

resturant mgr

Mine also restaurant manager. I think restaurant manager,retail manager and cook are high risk professions and they delays to allocate this type of file. But you have a right to complain ombudsman as because of you already completed your 14 months. Mine timeline is,

29 june -- visa and nomination

02 Nov -- Rcb approved

Nsw, DE-187, HR

God knows when co will allocate my file ?

Hi,

The excerpt below from the Immi webpage states that the 187 has the highest processing priority among the visas listed but if you look at the 75% and 90% completed time estimates for the 187, it's anywhere between 9-14 months depending on the stream. The 186 and 190 seem to have shorter processing times, which shouldn't be the case if they are of a lower priority, I'm assuming...unless my logic is wrong.

Does anyone have any idea if this "priority list" still holds true?

Thanks.

Regards,

dv4

Ā 

Processing priority groups and order of processing

Priority processing arrangements apply to skilled migration applications. They determine the order in which the department considers applications. Applications accorded a higher priority under the arrangements will be processed ahead of lower priority applications, regardless of when the application is lodged.

The following table details processing priorities for skilled migration applications.
Note:Ā The highest priority is listed first. SkillSelect applications (187, 186, 190 and 489) will be the highest priority in each group.

Priority Group Number

Application Type

Applications under the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).

Applications under the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS).

Nominated by a state or territory government agency for an occupation specified on that agencyā€™s State Migration Plan (SMP).

Order of processing will be:

1.Ā Ā Ā Ā  applications lodged from 1 July 2012 through SkillSelect (subclass 190 and 489 applications)

2.Ā Ā Ā Ā  applications in this priority for other General Skilled Migration (GSM) subclasses (subclass 487 and 886 applications).

Applications with nominated occupations on the Skilled Occupation List Schedule 1.
See:Ā Skilled Occupation List

Order of processing will be:

1.Ā Ā Ā Ā  applications lodged from 1 July 2012 through SkillSelect (subclass 189 and 489 applications)

2.Ā Ā Ā Ā  applications within this priority for other GSM subclasses (subclass 487, 885 and 886 applications).

All other applications.

https://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/8

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Guest deepak1986

Hi I apply for 186 ..3 week ago
Can anybody tell me how long it will take...

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Hello guys I am wondering when will the case officer be appointed for 187 visa in which month for a position as retail maranger any idea guys it's already been 9 months now just want to upload new bas statements just to on safe side ..

Ā