187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

18 minutes ago, Trevy86 said:

HI Bud my friend in Mel told me that if your MA has a good record with his carrer in IMMI department, it will make a rapid progress. 

I believe that! It helps with the integrity of your agent/recruitment agency reputation in the past. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trevy86 said:

Nah... still bloody received 

It already going to be 9 months for me this wk.. hey did you ask ur MA how much turnover should a business have to be successful in RSMS 

Edited by S.md

51 minutes ago, S.md said:

It already going to be 9 months for me this wk.. hey did you ask ur MA how much turnover should a business have to be successful in RSMS 

Im not too sure for that.

why don't you get yourself into ENS forum? They have threads twice bigger than us. 

Go ask them if you are a cook or so. 

8 minutes ago, Pawi said:

Could u explain me thn wht we can do ? Plz 

u need to contact you  lawyer and employer

employer will make a letter as he need your visa or but it only can help your visa to grant if u r offshore 

my MA is best lawyer in south Australia nothing is depend on agent history they are making it hard for everyone... At the moment they are just giving all time to clear or reject 457 visa... I am also waiting for  DE 187 rsms cook visa from 13 months I don't know  what's wrong with my luck when I applied time duration was 6-8 months they should look our file in that time frame when we applied,

how can they apply new time frame on us... it's really unjustice.......... every single day i have hope for positive result I don't know why are they taking too long...... 

Edited by manjot

Hi friends, I want to share my bad experience, I had applied my 187 nomination  on August 2015 and got approved on March 2016 as a restaurant manager , then I apply for visa on march 2016 only after a few months in May my employer close the restaurant due to bank debts and I was aware about it after 2 months . In september case officer ask for medicals and police clearance . I submitted all. Later, January 2017 case officer open my file and refused my visa in feb 2017 staying that the restaurant is in bank debts. I want your opinion guys, can I go for MRT now. Presently I am on 485 visa. After waiting too long for nearly 2 years my file they refused. I am soooo depressed please guide. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Mohammed said:

Hi friends, I want to share my bad experience, I had applied my 187 nomination  on August 2015 and got approved on March 2016 as a restaurant manager , then I apply for visa on march 2016 only after a few months in May my employer close the restaurant due to bank debts and I was aware about it after 2 months . In september case officer ask for medicals and police clearance . I submitted all. Later, January 2017 case officer open my file and refused my visa in feb 2017 staying that the restaurant is in bank debts. I want your opinion guys, can I go for MRT now. Presently I am on 485 visa. After waiting too long for nearly 2 years my file they refused. I am soooo depressed please guide. Thank you. 

How did they find it was in debts

Copied from a standard e-mail from nsw.pse@border.au.gov (I sent a question about the date to take in account for the processing time) received yesterday :

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 8 May 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April and November 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

7 hours ago, Vethe said:

Copied from a standard e-mail from nsw.pse@border.au.gov (I sent a question about the date to take in account for the processing time) received yesterday :

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 8 May 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April and November 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

I applied in April but haven't heard anything yet 

Wanna share mine [emoji4]
i rang my MA yesterday, he told me that he talked to my CO saying that "lets just wait for his PCC to make a decision"
hopeful to hear the good news very soon.

nom and visa- july 2016
nom grant- feb 2017 
God bless us all!

Congrats.
If u could share your occupation.
And state please.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

What is your occupation and state?
If u could share please

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, prnov16 said:

update

Global visa processing times

Stream 75 per cent of applications processed 90 per cent of applications processed
Direct Entry Pathway 13 months 14 months
Temporary Residence Transition 9 months 11 months

omg , last month was 12-13 mths and I fiannlly reached 12 months , now it is one more month.

so when would it be ended?