187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Guest Simarjot

Dear friends just want to share my good news with you finally my visa file has allocated to case officer and he just asked second visa application fee (SVAC) for my partner.

nomination on 18th march 2016 approved on 8th march 2017

visa application on 11th may 2016...SVAC requested on 11 May 2017

cook.indian

i just paid the fee...but have to wait because before checking our email account we just made application to renew our daughter s passport hopefully we will get it new one within 1-2 weeks.when we came backĀ at home after applying passport (was still valid for 3 months but our lawyer advised to get new passport for her) checked email and found they requested SVAC....felt so happy because they didn't ask medical which is also expired on 4months ago.

praying to God to hear good news soon.....all the very best to all of you as well

Dear friends just want to share my good news with you finally my visa file has allocated to case officer and he just asked second visa application fee (SVAC) for my partner.
cook.indian
i just paid the fee...but have to wait because before checking our email account we just made application to renew our daughter s passport hopefully we will get it new one within 1-2 weeks.when we came backĀ at home after applying passport (was still valid for 3 months but our lawyer advised to get new passport for her) checked email and found they requested SVAC....felt so happy because they didn't ask medical which is also expired on 4months ago.
praying to God to hear good news soon.....all the very best to all of you as well

Great news.
Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cook.indian

Gud to hear that.. very close to destination..gud luck

Sent from my iPhone using Poms in Oz mobile app powered by Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Simarjot said:

cook.indian

Many Congrats simarjot. What about the medical and pcc for you and your wife?

I applied nomination and visa on6th April 2016. My medical, pcc and AFP is also expired.

i hope immigration will clear all March April and May application soon.

Ā 

Edited by akumar

Guest Simarjot
2 hours ago, akumar said:

Many Congrats simarjot. What about the medical and pcc for you and your wife?

I applied nomination and visa on6th April 2016. My medical, pcc and AFP is also expired.

i hope immigration will clear all March April and May application soon.

Ā 

Thanks bro,we already renewed our Indian and Australian PCC before expiry date in December 2016.because we left Australia in November 2015 and completed all paperwork in December 2015.my lawyer advised me to get new PCC for both us.which we did.but Ā medical also has been expired on 30 December 2016 but case officer didn't ask for medical. I think better you make application for both PCC because it doesn't cost much but for sure it will save your time..

Hope so bro they will soon clear pending files.because waiting offshore is very hard we also havingĀ very hard time from last 1and half year

Edited by Simarjot

15 hours ago, Simarjot said:

Thanks bro,we already renewed our Indian and Australian PCC before expiry date in December 2016.because we left Australia in November 2015 huy Ā completed all paperwork in December 2015.my lawyer advised me to get new PCC for both us.which we did.but Ā medical also has been expired on 30 December 2016 but case officer didn't ask for medical. I think better you make application for both PCC because it doesn't cost much but for sure it will save your time..

Hope so bro they will soon clear pending files.because waiting offshore is very hard we also havingĀ very hard time from last 1and half year

Thanks for answering my question simarjot. I asked my agent that i should renew ourĀ pcc and medicals but she said wait for allocation of your file to a case officer. I will ask her again and lets see what she says.Ā 

Thanks sirarjot

Hello everybody, thank you for sharing your stories. It helps understanding the Wait !

I am a silent follower for a while. Here is my story :

My husband is lecturer and sponsored by a university, we are a family of 4, offshore, low risk country, rsmv 187

Nomination application :Ā 19 april 2016 by the sponsor

Nomination approved :Ā 10 october 2016

Application submitted and visa paid : 19 january 2017

Last week, we received a call from the university : another lecturer, in the same situation,Ā reached Immigration office and they told him the processing time was running from the date he had paid and not from the nomination date.

Which means we will probably notĀ receive our visa before november 2017 ?

We did not understand that...neither the university. Very strange. We were about to move in July.

So, our sponsor is going to nominate usĀ Ā for aĀ 457 this week and hopefully we will be in Canberra in August ?

Ā 

Hello everybody, thank you for sharing your stories. It helps understanding the Wait !
I am a silent follower for a while. Here is my story :
My husband is lecturer and sponsored by a university, we are a family of 4, offshore, low risk country, rsmv 187
Nomination application :Ā 19 april 2016 by the sponsor
Nomination approved :Ā 10 october 2016
Application submitted and visa paid : 19 january 2017
Last week, we received a call from the university : another lecturer, in the same situation,Ā reached Immigration office and they told him the processing time was running from the date he had paid and not from the nomination date.
Which means we will probably notĀ receive our visa before november 2017 ?
We did not understand that...neither the university. Very strange. We were about to move in July.
So, our sponsor is going to nominate usĀ Ā for aĀ 457 this week and hopefully we will be in Canberra in August ?
Ā 

University Lecturers occupation is now only available through STSOL list
Which mean you will need to prove GTE condition and as you have already applied for a permanent visa that will be difficult to prove.

Please take professional advice before going through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Immigration still not updated visa processing time for the month of May. Its already 15 of May.
Last month they updated it on 13 of April.
[emoji35][emoji34][emoji35][emoji34][emoji35][emoji34]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think feedback is the only option we can use for now. I have send a complaint to immi on 11th may. I have got an email today that they have received my complaint and it has been referred to relevant business area. They will respond in 15 business days.
I know it might not help for achieving anything but still if they got many complaints they have to take the action...otherwise people are waiting from 18 months

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

1 minute ago, 1993vikram said:

I have applied only nomination and it's olready being 10 months..
Just worried whenever I will be applying my visa how long it will take..emoji27.pngemoji27.pngemoji27.png

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Hey buddy You still have timeĀ just apply for visa as well or else as you know you would have to wait another year for no reason and you never knowĀ what will immigration change next ... they areĀ really patheticĀ 

2 minutes ago, absapr2016 said:

Hello friends. .
Can some one please tell me would I be able to apply for BVB to travel while holding BVE.
And waiting for MRT'S decision.
Please if some one knows about if you could help I really appreciate it.
Thanks.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app
Ā 

no you cannot get bridging visa B while holding E

B will get if you hold A Ā and if u leave aus u unable to re-enterĀ 

Edited by yuvi20