187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

7 hours ago, 27May2016 said:
It became 14 months now!! Unbelievable!!
When I left last year it only takes 7 months then when I'm near 7 months it became 9 months then when I'm near 9 months it became 11-12 months then now it's my 12 months and it became 14 months. 

Same with me .
It's keep going up as we reach there .

18 hours ago, atamel said:

Really?
Now more 4 months?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I rang immi . They said information is providing on website in no longer correct. 

Currently  they are processing April to November files . I lodged in April so officer said my application will be assessed very shortly. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, prnov16 said:

Hi Guys

just got the Golden Email.

My non and visa is granted today

rcb: October 2016 approved in 2 weeks

nom: nov 2016

visa: Jan 2017

DE, HR, ICT SALES

Congrats mate, hope I can get approval soon as well.

Hi Guys

just got the Golden Email.

My non and visa is granted today

rcb: October 2016 approved in 2 weeks

nom: nov 2016

visa: Jan 2017

DE, HR, ICT SALES

Many congras mate!

Just wondering are u 186 or 187?
Bcoz I just saw u posted on ENS 186 forum as well.

Many congras mate!

Just wondering are u 186 or 187?
Bcoz I just saw u posted on ENS 186 forum as well.

It is RSMS
The ENS community has always been helpful with my question so shared with them as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just spoke to the nsw pse office i asked her explain me whats going on and how are you processing since i am jan 2017 applicant and i have seen nov nominations approved and visa granted so i may be 2 months away ? Just a query since i still have documents to be uploaded 

she said follow the timelines on the website but thier so many factors is to why april to nov it can be high risk or low risk direct entry or 457 to 187 companies which are already compliant with immigration lodging new application may be pushed foward , further information required and many factors like occupations in demand basically she said we have to wait 

I rang immi . They said information is providing on website in no longer correct. 
Currently  they are processing April to November files . I lodged in April so officer said my application will be assessed very shortly. 

What is new timeline?

13 minutes ago, atamel said:

What about police check, medical and overseas police check. They are expired.

If you read back they say it depends on CO if they will ask for a new one, some Medicals had expired for 4 months but still got their visas. 

If you read back they say it depends on CO if they will ask for a new one, some Medicals had expired for 4 months but still got their visas. 

It's all depend on CO.
That's mean we should wait .

16 hours ago, atamel said:

What about police check, medical and overseas police check. They are expired.

Yeah.. that why my wife is gettimg new ones... 

Edited by MaggieMay24
Swearing

Hi guys I dont know if this concerns u or not. Should I seek help from commonwealth ombudsman

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

I think rather than that we should go to lacal MP he can ring up immi and ask them reason for such long time,
My file is in NSW and I been to some MP'S in past they were really helpful, I think all of us should go to local MP and seek his/her's help. it will be better if its more than one person. I m ready anytime if some is willing to come Sydney. My file is in nsw
I think we should all fix one day and all go together and seek some help get current affairs team and tell them how unprofessionally immi is working these days and increasing the time every bloody month.
Honestly I m in situation now I dont really care yes/no but I need the decision its killing cant decide what to do,

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PomsinOz mobile app

Rsms takes 14 months to process. It's a joke!! Other visas takes 2 years to process like partner visa, parents visa, refugees, etc.. but we are not like them and our processing times are almost close to them! We have employers desperately waiting for us coz they can't find someone to work for them and it's affecting their business big time! We are a hard working people. We even studied in Australia as an international students and spent thousands of dollars! We contributed paying thousands of tax over the years! We pay more visa fees than them! We even need to sit an English exam many times and has an expiration date like seriously how come your English will degraded over the years. We have a job waiting for us already and they have everything already they need visa fees and all the documents. What else do they want. Didn't we suffer enough working hard saving and spending it only for visas and English exams? 

• Like 7

If you go to your local MP his office will refer your questions to the federal MP as this is a federal matter. 

The federal MP will ask you to sign a form giving his office permission to query your application. 

Immi will in the first instance give the same response to the MP that they have told you. Basically , just wait! your mp will pass you the same response and end of matter. You are still stuck where you are.

Now, if you have a good MP he may push a bit harder on immi  and get a favourable outcome for you ie a positive, or any decision!

give it a try. 

Dont bother writing to immigration ministers Duttons office or Pm's office. You won't get a response at all. 

Your MP is best bet. Mention exactly what 27may2016 said. Also mention the emotional and mental pain it is causing you. 

And best of luck. 

Edited by March19
  • Like 1

It is very sad that they r not pick any file for 187 visa. It seems like they r pushing us towards july..
Well I have put a feedback on immi few days ago and complaint to ombudsman as well today... I jst need decision so I can move on in my life

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

• Like 2