187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

16 hours ago, Nishal said:

Hi Friends

I would like to ask you one doubt. Once after my 187 visa granted and if my employer want me not to work for him do he need to report it to the immigration .

I think he has to report immigration about it as you are under 2 years working commitment.

but better ask your agent or lawyer for professional advice.

Dunno why ENS forum is always having fun and congrats each other. They have many pr grants via DE. Immi works really hard for them. This is absolutely bullshit.

What is the point to put us as a first group in the priority chart? 

No fair at all. 

• Like 1

Dunno why ENS forum is always having fun and congrats each other. They have many pr grants via DE. Immi works really hard for them. This is absolutely bullshit.
What is the point to put us as a first group in the priority chart? 
No fair at all. 

They can do whatever they want my friend.
Just try not to focus on this too much, try to distract yourself, may be to your job?
It works for me

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

1 hour ago, Raymond said:

As is a very quite day, just keep updating you guys.

Complete 14 months tomorrow, file open, docs uploaded. Waiting for nomination decision.

Same here raymond. It'll be 28 days this wednesday since i'hv submitted requested docs for nomination. Hoping to hear something this week.

As is a very quite day, just keep updating you guys.
Complete 14 months tomorrow, file open, docs uploaded. Waiting for nomination decision.

When u file was open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, Raymond said:

Still waiting, at the meantime, I choose to learn English and get myself a tutorial. In order to get a high score in IELTS. In this case, I feel better than thinks of my visa every single day.

Try PTE rather than Ielts. Nowadays, many ppl study PTE coz it is more reasonable and fair.

you know ielts is a massive English test business related to immigration industry and sucks all our money. 

The level of PTE will be ok untill this year. Now it starts getting harder coz too many candidates got results more than they deserve.

Good luck my friend. 

Try PTE rather than Ielts. Nowadays, many ppl study PTE coz it is more reasonable and fair.

you know ielts is a massive English test business related to immigration industry and sucks all our money. 

The level of PTE will be ok untill this year. Now it starts getting harder coz too many candidates got results more than they deserve.

Good luck my friend. 

haha, very true, that's seems to be the right way to go

I dont know what immi is really doing to us. Why they can't just tell us really how long it will take! Not like keep on increasing the waiting period every month. Honestly they don't need 14 months to process our visa if it's pretty much decision-ready in 2 hours they can make a decision that's their job that's what they do everyday, they are the ones who made the rules.. and we comply each one of them. We invested money, time and effort on our application. We gave everything we got and now they keep on changing their own rules after we had lodged our visas. It's really unfair and inhuman. 

• Like 1