187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Is it ok to apply for resort/park manager while holding degree in science??

Ā 

Check with a migration agent if you are cover by your experience and you don't need qualifications for it. I would get a second opinion as well. Some MA will answer one question for free or even do a free assessment for you.

I suggest you do your homework, at least visit DIBP website to find out more first. Perhaps your local MA will be better for your case.

Ā 

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/187-/Regional-Sponsored-Migration-Scheme-visa-(subclass-187)-applicant-document-checklist

Ā 

Thx a lot

if I don't have relevant experience ..can my education is enough??

can anyone share Gud Ma contact

Offshore

Hi Everyone, I m new here. could anyone please help me out on this? I have currently applied for 187. As my previous 187 visa nomination got refused we had to withdraw my visa application hence now I m on bridging visa C, my employer was taking way too long to get RCB done so I requested my MA to apply for my 187 visa as I donā€™t wanted to stay illegal. Where as he still says tomorrow on everyday. therefore I started searching for anyone who could sponsor me. My new employer was in really very hurry to appoint me so even agree to sponsor he also got the RCB and also applied for my nomination. As for now my current status is bridging visa C for the other employers sponsorship, so can I switch to new nomination on same visa application or I need to apply new visa or if I apply new visa what visa status I will be on then? Please reply me. Thanks.

Hi Everyone, I m new here. could anyone please help me out on this? I have currently applied for 187. As my previous 187 visa nomination got refused we had to withdraw my visa application hence now I m on bridging visa C, my employer was taking way too long to get RCB done so I requested my MA to apply for my 187 visa as I donā€™t wanted to stay illegal. Where as he still says tomorrow on everyday. therefore I started searching for anyone who could sponsor me. My new employer was in really very hurry to appoint me so even agree to sponsor he also got the RCB and also applied for my nomination. As for now my current status is bridging visa C for the other employers sponsorship, so can I switch to new nomination on same visa application or I need to apply new visa or if I apply new visa what visa status I will be on then? Please reply me. Thanks.

you can cancel the first visa but call immig for refund option its case to case basis tell them tour first employer is taking too much time and you have a new employer you is now processing..

29 aug 2015 applied nomination

31 mar 2016 approved nomination

15 apr 2016 applied visa

13 dec 2016 requested police clearance

28 dec 2016 submitted police clearance

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

waiting.......

Ā 

Ā 

å¾žęˆ‘ēš„iPhoneä½æē”ØTapatalk ē™¼é€

29 aug 2015 applied nomination

31 mar 2016 approved nomination

15 apr 2016 applied visa

13 dec 2016 requested police clearance

28 dec 2016 submitted police clearance

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

waiting.......

Ā 

Ā 

å¾žęˆ‘ēš„iPhoneä½æē”ØTapatalk ē™¼é€

Ā 

Such a long wait mate......by the way what's your occupation??

Ā 

Ā 

Retail Store Manager

Nom & Visa 29/04/2016

QLD

Hi guys .... i trying to apply my baby birth registration and passport, he is 18 months old. But the Vfs has returned the documents forth times . Every times they return with new issue.my agent said he can't appy my vi da a without baby passport. I hav already applied my nomination on 27 apr 2016.could someone tell me any salutation? Plz

Hi guys .... i trying to apply my baby birth registration and passport, he is 18 months old. But the Vfs has returned the documents forth times . Every times they return with new issue.my agent said he can't appy my vi da a without baby passport. I hav already applied my nomination on 27 apr 2016.could someone tell me any salutation? Plz

Ā 

You will have to get the passport first. A visa cannot be issued unless the baby has a passport.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

You will have to get the passport first. A visa cannot be issued unless the baby has a passport.

Ā 

Hi , vfs did the same thing for mi husband passport renewal nd at the end we had to go in vfs personally , so better u go in vfs wuth all the documents .

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Guest Simarjot

Hi Friends,my friend got approval of his RSMS last week,he is not forum member,his time line is 7th March 2016,nomination and visa applied same day also approved on same day (25 January 2017)occupation restaurant manager ,high risk country.hope we all get our visa soon

Guest Simarjot

Just make sure that you have all documents which are on chick list ,you can download check list and tick the box of submitting documents,I applied for my husband and baby and received passport within one week,or u call them they provide you best information on the phone,explain them which documents you are submitting with your application ,and ask them what else they need.hope it will work for you...

Ā 

Hi Pawi,

U can open the website of vfs global and can prepare your application online first and then you can make sure by checking all documents on the checklist. you have to submit all documents personally to vfs global.

I am pretty much sure it wont take long to issue a passport for minor may be 2-3 weeks. If your application is complete.

Hope it helps.cheers

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

In vfs Sydney there is one guy outside the vfs office have small shop. He can help u fill the forms exactly the way vfs want and he click photograph as well and I think it's best way becoz he knows what to do.when I went for my pcc he done everything on the spot for me.i hope it helps

Good luck

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hai friends

I have a query please answer it for me

I am on RSMS visa as chef i got my visa on 10 dec 2015 and i am still working with same employer.i have contract till 10dec 2017

I applied for citizenship as i am eligible last december after completion one year.its still in processing

Ā 

Now my employer wants to sponsor another employee on 457 visa as chef . Do you recon he will get the visa ? Or as i am still working as chef it will effect them ??

Thanks

Ā 

Kind regards

Sam

Hai friends

I am on RSMS visa as chef i got my visa on 10 dec 2015 and i am still working with same employer.i have contract till 10dec 2017

I applied for citizenship as i am eligible last december after completion one year.its still in processing

Ā 

Now my employer wants to sponsor another employee on 457 visa as chef . Do you recon he will get the visa ? Or as i am still working as chef it will effect them ??

Thanks

Ā 

Kind regards

Sam

Ā 

As per guideline, your employer can sponsor 3 employees.. however this will depend on the manpower strength of company.

Hai friends

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

Kind regards

Sam

Your employer can sponsor as many people as they would like if they can prove they have a genuine need for the position and meet the criteria for sponsorship. Whether the other person will get the visa will depend on whether they meet the requirements of the position and the visa.