187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello everyone i hope all is well... i just want to share my never ending frustration with my application i have applied my nomination deeber 2015 and until now no oneis handling it as far as immigration said i just have to wait. My visa application is quite fine as they requested documents on oct 2016. My visa application was lodged on march 2016. They said that there is no futjer need for my visa application but i have to wait for my nination. I get it waiting is the game but how would immigration let it happen to have an nomination sitting there for more than a year and yet no one is handling it. If assesment is going on would it really take that ñong when you need to verify things about the employer? i domt know what to do i called immigration direction for manybtimes and thats all they say... wait...

Feel sorry for you but what's the reason?

I don't know why and also what should I do ?

That said there are 2 options

Review Rights

The Department of Immigration and Border Protection has advised that they may seek a review of the decision to refuse the Nomination Application. The review will address the merits of the DIBP’s decision and will be undertaken by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT), a body independent of the DIBP. If the company opt to seek a review, they must do so within 21 days from the date of the letter which is 24 February 2017. Each AAT Application will cost $1,673.00.

Re-Lodging

Another option would be to re-lodge a New Nomination Application and a Visa Application. We would then have to withdraw the current visa pending. Unfortunately, we will not be refunded for the visa fees either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone i hope all is well... i just want to share my never ending frustration with my application i have applied my nomination deeber 2015 and until now no oneis handling it as far as immigration said i just have to wait. My visa application is quite fine as they requested documents on oct 2016. My visa application was lodged on march 2016. They said that there is no futjer need for my visa application but i have to wait for my nination. I get it waiting is the game but how would immigration let it happen to have an nomination sitting there for more than a year and yet no one is handling it. If assesment is going on would it really take that ñong when you need to verify things about the employer? i domt know what to do i called immigration direction for manybtimes and thats all they say... wait...

so that means you haven't get nomination refused by Immi?

I'm confused now as you said you have got refused and now you are saying not need done. Can you please explain what happening?

I don't know why and also what should I do ? That said there are 2 options Review RightsThe Department of Immigration and Border Protection has advised that they may seek a review of the decision to refuse the Nomination Application. The review will address the merits of the DIBP’s decision and will be undertaken by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT), a body independent of the DIBP. If the company opt to seek a review, they must do so within 21 days from the date of the letter which is 24 February 2017. Each AAT Application will cost $1,673.00.Re-LodgingAnother option would be to re-lodge a New Nomination Application and a Visa Application. We would then have to withdraw the current visa pending. Unfortunately, we will not be refunded for the visa fees either way. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
got it. So are you going to review or re-lodge? Sorry for me the reason is still not clear. If you know the reason so you can decide what you need to do.

Information has just been requested for my partner and I:

AFP checks

Police checks from home country

Form 80 each

Medical

So frustrated as we already gave our Migration agent the AFP, home police checks and Form 80s back in August as we told him we wanted all submitted at once to avoid delays but obviously he didn't submit all :mad:

AFP checks

Form 80 each

Medical

So frustrated as we already gave our Migration agent the AFP, home police checks and Form 80s back in August as we told him we wanted all submitted at once to avoid delays but obviously he didn't submit all :mad:

What a shame. You should have checked in Immi account as well mate. In my case, I used to check all the time if anything is missing. My MA missed some documents and I forced her to upload it straight away. Now you just have to wait not other options. Good luck mate.

What a shame. You should have checked in Immi account as well mate. In my case, I used to check all the time if anything is missing. My MA missed some documents and I forced her to upload it straight away. Now you just have to wait not other options. Good luck mate.

Thankyou,

Yes so annoyed as i kept telling him i wanted all documents there for when the case officer opens the application.

I seen on account that those weren't uploaded but didn't want to try and upload any in case i ruined the application. Migration Agent still hasn't told us that documents have been requested.

I check my Immi account several times a day so that is how i know its just been requested.

hi guys

it is okay when i check my visa application through immi account what i made by myself or i should ask detail from MA before go online. becoz i donot any problem with my application.

MA is able to find or not if i import my visa application through my own immi account.

thanks

Finally i got my PR today..

Visa + Nomination apply : 25 February 2016

RcB apply : 24 Feb 2016

Rcb approve : 24 April 2016

Nomination Approve : 9 January 2017

Request document submitted : 13 January 2017

Visa Approval : 9 February 2017

its almost a year ... thanks for everyone in this forum, which help me a lot when feeling down... good luck for everyone :)

Finally i got my PR today..

Visa + Nomination apply : 25 February 2016

RcB apply : 24 Feb 2016

Rcb approve : 24 April 2016

Nomination Approve : 9 January 2017

Request document submitted : 13 January 2017

Visa Approval : 9 February 2017

its almost a year ... thanks for everyone in this forum, which help me a lot when feeling down... good luck for everyone :)

Many congratulations mate. Enjoy your llife in AUstralia

AFP checks

Form 80 each

Medical

Hey we were exactly the same, we had already sent everything to our agent but he didn't upload :( now its a waiting game again.

We are also in the NT. Would be interesting to know which agent you are using? PM if you want.

Just know you guys aren't the only ones going through this, hope this makes you feel a little better.

Guest Simarjot

Hi Matcha90 ,congrats,very happy for you,it's really hard to wait offshore,I am also waiting offshore ,I had to depart from Australia for some reason from November 2015,and my lawyer applied for our nomination on 18th march 2016.he wasted almost 4months to get paperwork from employer...still waiting ...praying to God that we hear something soon.my poor daughter already missed her one year school life and second year started as well ,very worried......don't know how long it will take more

same question, anyone knows?

hi guys

it is okay when i check my visa application through immi account what i made by myself or i should ask detail from MA before go online. becoz i donot any problem with my application.

MA is able to find or not if i import my visa application through my own immi account.

thanks

Hi Guys,

I had lodged my 187 on 4th Oct 2016 under Retail Manager 149999, is any one here with same scenario.

My MA advised me to complete medical and PC, both were submitted before 20th Oct.

Any advise how long i might have to wait ?

Thank you guys in advance

Hi Guys,

I had lodged my 187 on 4th Oct 2016 under Retail Manager 149999, is any one here with same scenario.

My MA advised me to complete medical and PC, both were submitted before 20th Oct.

Any advise how long i might have to wait ?

Thank you guys in advance

May be You need too much Patience becz I applied on 29th April 2016 and My MA Said me to wait 1 month more, it's too hard but we have to do.

It's so frustrating[emoji23]

Retail Store Manager

Nom & Visa 29/04/2016

HR,QLD

Today I want to ask a favour from everyone .... today I try to open my case on immi link and found my visa got refuse on 27 September and till date my agent dint inform me .... I want to take legal action about him .... can anyone plz tell what can I do .... I waited for this visa so long and today I heated this .... the reason behind refusal was that I was not having 5 yr experience . Plz frnds help me I request you .

Hi All,

I applied for 187 Nomination and Visa together. Today My MA told me, my file has been opened. CO requested for only one company document ( Franchise Agreement ). Is it good sound for my case because CO just requested on document?

I will wait for response.

Edited by Tahir12

i dont think you need 5 years to apply RSMS ? also if you want to take legal action, its gonna be hard since you are offshore...

Today I want to ask a favour from everyone .... today I try to open my case on immi link and found my visa got refuse on 27 September and till date my agent dint inform me .... I want to take legal action about him .... can anyone plz tell what can I do .... I waited for this visa so long and today I heated this .... the reason behind refusal was that I was not having 5 yr experience . Plz frnds help me I request you .