187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Friends,

Is there anyone from Feb Still waiting for nomination approval?

RCB + Nomination Lodged: 8/02/2016

Retail Manager WA

You better call them. Look at my timeline. Only 5 days before you and I got my visa on 3/11/2016. You should call them right now

good luck mate

MA says he is hoping that case has been allocated to case officer, hoping for something very soon. What details do i need to give on phone if i call them by myself

You better call them. Look at my timeline. Only 5 days before you and I got my visa on 3/11/2016. You should call them right now

good luck mate

MA says he is hoping that case has been allocated to case officer, hoping for something very soon. What details do i need to give on phone if i call them by myself

Just ur details and file id

1 June nomination

25 June visa

DE 187

Restaurant manager

Hi everyone .... m new to this forum ..... I just wanted to knw your opinion on my case ..... as my agent file my visa 187 on 30 march 2016. After that I tried calling him even sent many emails he don't reply . I have my file id and transaction id which is on my bridging visa as I am offsore. Plz tell me is it fine to call immigration to get update on my visa . Plz suggest .... thanks in advance

Hi everyone .... m new to this forum ..... I just wanted to knw your opinion on my case ..... as my agent file my visa 187 on 30 march 2016. After that I tried calling him even sent many emails he don't reply . I have my file id and transaction id which is on my bridging visa as I am offsore. Plz tell me is it fine to call immigration to get update on my visa . Plz suggest .... thanks in advance

you can call but from overseas it would be so expensive I guess as it's not easy to get someone on the phone straight away

Hello,

Random question but has anyone applied for car finance while they are still waiting for their residency?

we are currently having car trouble which has been at the mechanics now for 3 weeks so are looking to buy another car as i am currently using a friends. We don't have the cash so just looking to get a car around $5000 if we can get finance.

Just want to know would we have a chance of getting finance or will they just automatically say no due to the residency not being through yet?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hello,

Random question but has anyone applied for car finance while they are still waiting for their residency?

we are currently having car trouble which has been at the mechanics now for 3 weeks so are looking to buy another car as i am currently using a friends. We don't have the cash so just looking to get a car around $5000 if we can get finance.

Just want to know would we have a chance of getting finance or will they just automatically say no due to the residency not being through yet?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

What visa do you currently have?

If you can't get it from the bank you might be able to get it from loan companies like latitude. The interest is high but when you get your pr you can get a bank loan with better interest to repay the high one.

What visa do you currently have?

If you can't get it from the bank you might be able to get it from loan companies like latitude. The interest is high but when you get your pr you can get a bank loan with better interest to repay the high one.

Thank you gogita

Currently on a bridging visa A as our 457 expired in October and our 187 was lodged in August 2016.

guys plz help on my case .... plz suggest what should I do in terms of contacting my agent or immigration

Probably u can make immiaccount to check the progress on ur file, as i'm offshore as well , from there u can check if the immigration ask for more documents or not also you can try to contact your company to ask the nomination progress, i believe that you can submit the document by yourself from immiaccount...