187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi gogita i knew your timeline but i forgot at the moment. Can you please provide your timeline? And also How it takes in my case you reckon? My timeline:

23 march nomination

31 march visa

Onshore, DE, 2 people HR country

Cook, thank you ā˜ŗā˜ŗ

Ā 

10 March nom and visa. I knew I would be soon because the guy posted yesterday that his nomination got approved.

I think you ll be a couple more weeks. Good luck!

So they asked for SVAC and certified copies of passports and a document from the company for nomination but he couldn't tell me what. He only said it's an easy document. Fingers crossed

Svac whats that meaing

Ā 

Guys how long does it take to process the visa application after the approval of nomination??

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Guest Simarjot

Yes it means second visa application fee,when CO officer with satisfied with your application last thing he asks you to pay SVAC,hope you will get your golem email as soon as you pay for it......

Guest Simarjot

[h=2]Secondary visa application charge (SVAC)[/h]

This needs to be paid if anyone in your application who does not satisfy the English language requirement that applies to them. However, as the primary applicant, you need to meet the English language requirement. If you do not meet the English language requirement ā€“ then one of the exemptions outlined above must apply to you. If one of the exemptions apply to you as the primary applicant, then you need to pay the SVAC if you also do not have ā€˜functionalā€™ English language ability.

This fee is paid at the time of decision so your case officer will contact you at the time that the payment is required.

I have heard of the 3 mths thing that you mentioned but I am not professional in this area thus dont want to give you false hope. Especially not sure whether you need to start the whole nomination process again if your new employer never sponsor people before.

Ā 

Since you lodged yours in June 2016, i will imagine your visa should be granted the next 3-4 mths. If you can endure then quit after visa granted, at least you dont need to look for a new employer who need to satisfy sponsorship requirement.

Ā 

Trust me my migratin agent that i chose is **** one knows nothing and m dam serious about what i am saying realised it later i asked her and she knows nothing about this

Hi friends i have lodged my nomination on Dec 2015 and visa on jan 2016

Nomination approved on November 2016, required doc PCC and medical has been submitted on first week on December 2016 still waiting for the results its been almost 7 weeks i m getting frustrated pls if some one kkow let me know is it normal time for waiting after submitting the required documents?

Pls guys if anyone have any idea advice me.

Thankyou all for your posts it such a helpful for many people.

From the response here, looks like immi already reviewing Feb/March 16 application. If you haven't received any news by tomorrow (Thursday) still, I think it's worth of asking your MA to follow up on your behalf. Or you can send a courtesy email from the request email that you got.

Ā 

Hi friends i have lodged my nomination on Dec 2015 and visa on jan 2016

Nomination approved on November 2016, required doc PCC and medical has been submitted on first week on December 2016 still waiting for the results its been almost 7 weeks i m getting frustrated pls if some one kkow let me know is it normal time for waiting after submitting the required documents?

Pls guys if anyone have any idea advice me.

Thankyou all for your posts it such a helpful for many people.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Ā 

Email Updated on 23 January 2017

Ā 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between March and June 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

Ā 

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

Ā 

Omg is this serious?! Is this from Immi to allocate CO's? Have people really been waiting this long?! Our RSMS visa and nomination went in only a few weeks ago... I think I have a long wait :(

People say the June range mainly for 186 whereas March for 187 visa. Hope you apply onshore then you can still work with bridging visa while waiting. No one seems to escape from at least 6 mths of waiting (mainly 11 mths as gogita said).

Ā 

Ā 

Omg is this serious?! Is this from Immi to allocate CO's? Have people really been waiting this long?! Our RSMS visa and nomination went in only a few weeks ago... I think I have a long wait :(

Hello everyone, I've been following this forum for few months now.

Ā 

I would like to share my timeline with all of you to give you all some hope.

Ā 

I applied Nomination 30/07/2015 got approval 12/02/2016.

Applied Visa 11/06/2016, CO allocated 17/01/2017.

Information requested: Overseas Original police clearance as copy was provided earlier with the application.

Submitted Police clearance on 18/01/2017.

Ā 

Can you guys tell me how long they may take after they ask for police clearance?

and do i've to worry anymore for my PR? or just have to wait and it's a confirmed PR.

Ā 

Please guys i need some help with the questions.

Ā 

Thank you all and hope for the good news soon for everybody.

Ā 

Looks like immigration are opening random files.

Hello everyone, I've been following this forum for few months now.

Ā 

I would like to share my timeline with all of you to give you all some hope.

Ā 

I applied Nomination 30/07/2015 got approval 12/02/2016.

Applied Visa 11/06/2016, CO allocated 17/01/2017.

Information requested: Overseas Original police clearance as copy was provided earlier with the application.

Submitted Police clearance on 18/01/2017.

Ā 

Can you guys tell me how long they may take after they ask for police clearance?

and do i've to worry anymore for my PR? or just have to wait and it's a confirmed PR.

Ā 

Please guys i need some help with the questions.

Ā 

Thank you all and hope for the good news soon for everybody.

Ā 

Looks like immigration are opening random files.

Ā 

What's your occupation hr or lr country

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk