187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

So happy to announce that at 7am this morning (wa time) my partner and I became residents!!

Absolutely over the moon! Thank you everyone for the support of this forum. Hang in there guys it's a painful wait but it's worth it when the email comes through!

Nom: 27th April

Visa: 16th May

Requested nom docs: 11 nov

Nom approved: 14 Dec

Visa: requested medicals 14 dec

Medicals submitted: 23 Dec

VISA GRANTED 12th jan!!

DE LR occupation pharmacy technician all processed though VIC team 4

[emoji322][emoji898][emoji1037]

Just a curiosity

i am with my employer its already been a year i am working for them.

i appled for my 187 visa and nomination somewhere around june 2016

i giess still few more months of wait is left bit frustrating

i was wondering do i need to be with the employer after i get my pr for another 2 yr .

the time which i spend already for my employer will that count or that doesnt matter can someone make me clear please

thank you

Just a curiosity

i was wondering do i need to be with the employer after i get my pr for another 2 yr .

the time which i spend already for my employer will that count or that doesnt matter can someone make me clear please

thank you

Helllo Niranjan,

As far as I know according to the 187 RSMS visa under Direct Entry we must remain with the employer for the 2 years time from the grant date of PR. It does not matter if you have already worked for the employer or you just start to work after the visa approval we must remain with the employer for 2 years time. But in certain cases if you are eligible for citizenship after 1 year of PR grant then you can apply for Australian citizenship and in that case you don't need t worry for 2 years to be with your employer. I suggest you to read carefully your job contract that you submit to the immigration at the time of visa lodgement. I have applied nomination and visa as a Retail Store Manager from the food court cafe in WA under 187 visa RSMS Direct Entry on 25th July 2016 and I guess we need to wait few more months...

Helllo Niranjan,

As far as I know according to the 187 RSMS visa under Direct Entry we must remain with the employer for the 2 years time from the grant date of PR. It does not matter if you have already worked for the employer or you just start to work after the visa approval we must remain with the employer for 2 years time. But in certain cases if you are eligible for citizenship after 1 year of PR grant then you can apply for Australian citizenship and in that case you don't need t worry for 2 years to be with your employer. I suggest you to read carefully your job contract that you submit to the immigration at the time of visa lodgement. I have applied nomination and visa as a Retail Store Manager from the food court cafe in WA under 187 visa RSMS Direct Entry on 25th July 2016 and I guess we need to wait few more months...

Thank you very much

So happy to announce that at 7am this morning (wa time) my partner and I became residents!!

Absolutely over the moon! Thank you everyone for the support of this forum. Hang in there guys it's a painful wait but it's worth it when the email comes through!

VISA GRANTED 12th jan!!

Congratulations buddy

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

No offense but I have no clue what you on about anyway my timeline as follows

Nomination September 2015

Nom granted 28/06/2016

Visa 12 July 2016 went Offshore

Granted 11 Jan 2017

I think having approved nom went my way.

You are right as you got nomination approved before apply so it's different then others.

Congrats mate.

Helllo Niranjan,

I totally agree with you,

However a friend of mine is doing her visa in alice springs and her manager told her that the time counts since you lodge your visa application. I ve never heard of that before so I m not 100% sure. But once I get my visa I m gonna go to immi to ask when I ll be eligible for citizenship.

VISA GRANTED 12th jan!!

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺

I totally agree with you,

However a friend of mine is doing her visa in alice springs and her manager told her that the time counts since you lodge your visa application. I ve never heard of that before so I m not 100% sure. But once I get my visa I m gonna go to immi to ask when I ll be eligible for citizenship.

Dear Gogita,

The time gap between visa lodgement and visa approval does not count under 2 years job contract. According to the immi website the two year contract time starts from the PR approval date not from the PR lodgement date and for the citizenship criteria one should be in the Australia for 4 years and should have

1 year of grant of PR. And for further information you can visit immi website RSMS Direct Entry.. Cheers

VISA GRANTED 12th jan!!

Congratulations danielle9.

Any one gets approval from march ?

1st march visa and nomination

Cook, HR, offshore

I`ve just got email from vic general cancellation as well. Could you please tell me what is all about?

This doesn't sound very good. I got my 457 visa cancelled but as I had already applied for 187 and members from this blog adviced me I went to immi and got BVE until I receive the decision for 187 wich was great as got working rights back.

Hi friends

I am new to this forum. I applied rsms on 28 june and still waiting its become so much frustrating as i am offshore

Hey there you are not alone I applied May 18 offshore too. I suggest you keep yourself busy do what you love doing/passion and go to gym or exercise it would help..

Hi friends i have applied my nomination on Dec 2015 and visa on jan 2016, nomination has been approved on 11 November 2016 and requested medical which has been submitted on 4 December 2016 still waiting for the decision, does anyone know how long they will take to finalize the Result? In my immi account it shows the last update on 4 December 2016.

Hi friends i have applied my nomination on Dec 2015 and visa on jan 2016, nomination has been approved on 11 November 2016 and requested medical which has been submitted on 4 December 2016 still waiting for the decision, does anyone know how long they will take to finalize the Result? In my immi account it shows the last update on 4 December 2016.

Hi I was requested medicals on the 14th December and then my visa was granted today (12th jan) [emoji16] shouldn't be too much longer for you.

Guys, at the end of the day, we arrived in this country, we did so many sacrifices so far from our families, been called wogs, learned a new laguage, underpaid and went through the farmwork to renew the 2WHV.

All that made us stronger, smarter and wiser, that's why I'm not scared anymore.

I did all the things that IMMI requested me, I paid a migration and the day that I'll be Australian Citizend I'll proudly will say that I worked hard to achieve this goal.

Everyday I'm visiting this post, and everyday I'm so happy for the new PR.

I wish you all the best, greetings from the wonderful Perth.

Anthony

Edited by Antoker

Just a curiosity

thank you

From the time you are granted a 187 visa, you must remain with your employer for the next 2 years as long as your 187 is still active. If you are granted citizenship before the 2 years is up, then you can leave your employer at any time.