187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everyone, I am like most you, waiting for the visa response from immi.

My timeline is:

Nomination and Visa applied on 29th March 2016

Onshore

Position Office Manager

Ā 

Hoping that we that applied in March/2016 get our good news from immi in the next weeks because it is about time. :)

Hi everyone, I am like most you, waiting for the visa response from immi.

My timeline is:

Nomination and Visa applied on 29th March 2016

Onshore

Position Office Manager

Ā 

Hoping that we that applied in March/2016 get our good news from immi in the next weeks because it is about time. :)

Hope so

Ā 

1st march visa and nomination

Cook, HR, offshore

Immigration will eventually move they are too much behind its bad for the businesses. Let say they can finish the March applicant this month of January and do the April applicant on Feb and if you have a strong case have a legit employer (big company) that doesn't need to much assessing and decision ready case (no docs required) they might jump on our May case and get it at the end of Feb if we get lucky hold on tight..

Hi!

I am new to this forum, visa and nomination lodged on june 6, 2016. LOW RISK.

Is there any question between low risk and high risk country when it comes to processing time?

I know before it said on the immigration website that there was a difference but they seem to have removed that for the 187.

Ā 

I have been following this forum for some time and I wish you all get your visas ASAP :)

Immigration will eventually move they are too much behind its bad for the businesses. Let say they can finish the March applicant this month of January and do the April applicant on Feb and if you have a strong case have a legit employer (big company) that doesn't need to much assessing and decision ready case (no docs required) they might jump on our May case and get it at the end of Feb if we get lucky hold on tight..

Ā 

Ā 

so you want immigration to finish march and April in one month? For last 6-8 months it takes more than two months to finish one month. Hope for the best mate but I don't think Immi will be able to finish march by end of February. Nowadays the waiting time is 10-11 months.

so you want immigration to finish march and April in one month? For last 6-8 months it takes more than two months to finish one month. Hope for the best mate but I don't think Immi will be able to finish march by end of February. Nowadays the waiting time is 10-11 months.

Ā 

I didn't say that pls read my comment carefully. It is case to case basis some get it in as short as 8 months and some get it in 11-12 months. If other people get it in 12 months it doesn't mean you will also get it in 12 months. It depends on your case and the case officers mood.

Guys it's my day today I have waited for this moment from almost 10 years can't really put it in words it's a mix feeling you can find my timeline on 186 spreadsheet in July.

I know lot of you waiting and applied before me.

Ā 

I'll keep you all in my prayers.

Ā 

Thank you

Guys it's my day today I have waited for this moment from almost 10 years can't really put it in words it's a mix feeling you can find my timeline on 186 spreadsheet in July.

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you

Congratulations buddy

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you

Ā 

Congratulations!

You probably cant find it cause this is the 187 visa thread.

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever , Have a great times ahead ā˜ŗ

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you

Congratulations bro

Visa application in july ? ??

Ā 

1st march visa and nomination

Cook, HR, offshore

Cheers bro.. Actually I have applied under 187sc.its just 186 spreadsheet much organised and couldn't put my details on 187 because it wasn't working on my phone.

Ā 

Check 3203 page on 186 visa thread. You ll find the spreadsheet on their signature

Check 3203 page on 186 visa thread. You ll find the spreadsheet on their signature

Ā 

No offense but I have no clue what you on about anyway my timeline as follows

Nomination September 2015

Nom granted 28/06/2016

Visa 12 July 2016 went Offshore

Granted 11 Jan 2017

Ā 

I think having approved nom went my way.