187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

3 minutes ago, Addi said:

Hipeeeeeeeeee the wait is over after nine years. I was the silent follower of this forum. Today I received my most awaited golden email. And here are my details...

Status Offshore from December 2017

RCB Applied 20th April 2017

RCB approved very next Day of 21st

Nomination applied 16th June 2017

Nomination approved 28th Feb 2019

visa Applied on 21st December 2017

Visa approved 27th March 2019

keep ur fingers crossed and have faith in god. May everyone will get their PR soon.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 9

1 hour ago, Addi said:

Hipeeeeeeeeee the wait is over after nine years. I was the silent follower of this forum. Today I received my most awaited golden email. And here are my details...

Status Offshore from December 2017

RCB Applied 20th April 2017

RCB approved very next Day of 21st

Nomination applied 16th June 2017

Nomination approved 28th Feb 2019

visa Applied on 21st December 2017

Visa approved 27th March 2019

keep ur fingers crossed and have faith in god. May everyone will get their PR soon.

Congratulation. What's your position?

Just inquiring in behalf of my friend, 

with RSMS requiring 3 years full time work experience

1) Does it not count any maternity or recreational leave?

2) My friends' experience is less than 3 years approx 2 years, is it advisable to lodge an application now considering the processing times is 20 months or more. By that time, my friend will add additional experience anyway. 

3) If the application will be denied, could this be appealed, approximately 1 year waiting period to finalise the appeal or tribunal. 

Thank you for your response. 

6 hours ago, Endlesswait said:

😁

Hi folks, anyone received nomination approval who applied June 2017 or before as a cook or Chef From South Australia?? My application only says received. How we know the nomination file progress? It’s only migration agent or we can see in immi account.

9 minutes ago, Karanraj said:

The wait is over finally got my golden email after 10 years in Australia...it took 34 months for my RSMS application to be granted...Thank God....

Hi 

congrats very happy for you 

even I’m waiting from June 16 and lose my all hope to get it 

can give some idea about you timeline 

11 minutes ago, Karanraj said:

The wait is over finally got my golden email after 10 years in Australia...it took 34 months for my RSMS application to be granted...Thank God....

They asked about more doc coz I think everything is expired or you updating it continually  

plz reply 

Hii guys is that possible that department request medical and police clearance without nomination approval 

4 ppl applied rsms from our restaurant 

2ppl  june 2017

1 aug 2017

and other applied feb 2018

and department requested documents from feb 2018 without any nomination approval??

• Like 1

Hi guys 🤞🏻

dont know why but I usually have dreams that i were kicked out of Aus, stuck in my home country, got visa rejected; and always woke up in very bad feeling  (afraid, worry,..)

althought my normal life isn’t stress for me and i’m still happy day by day. I tried to give up on this forum few times ago cause reading this everyday just make me worry and frustrated. 

Sometime, i just feel not fair for us who are doing very hard to stay in Aus. And out there, I know many ppl doing fake marriage or just get pregnant as the way to Pr.

sorry guys, just want to say what i’m thinking now.  

• Sad 1

Hii guys is that possible that department request medical and police clearance without nomination approval 
2ppl  june 2017
1 aug 2017
and department requested documents from feb 2018 without any nomination approval??

Yes bro.. seems like my story..
Everything like pcc .. education details etc all asked on 31st oct 2018..
Submitted on 07th dec 2018
Status further assessment.
Almost going to be 4 months very soon.
Nomination not done till now.

I don't know how immi works.

43 minutes ago, Xxx said:

2ppl  june 2017

1 aug 2017

That's my case, they requested more documents (proof of partner relationship, partner  english test, both AFP check, and health check) on February 5th, everything was submitted by february 15th and my application says "further assessments" since then. Nomination not approved yet

• Like 1

Just now, CarlG said:

That's my case, they requested more documents (proof of partner relationship, partner  english test, both AFP check, and health check) on February 5th, everything was submitted by february 15th and my application says "further assessments" since then. Nomination not approved yet

I'm  from june 2017 as well