187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

11 minutes ago, Alafrango said:

I was granted my PR in 8 months and 3 weeks! here is the processing timeline:

28 June 2018 - Applied for Nomination & Visa 187 together - RCB was already approved and the letter was uploaded with the application.

28 Feb 2019 - Nomination approved.

22 March 2019 - Visa granted.

Profession: Chemist

Company Turnover: $80m

Employees: 250

No additional docs required.

Ā 

So, It was a fast and clean job for me. Good luck to all of you!

Hi.. was your 3years post qualification expereince or relevant as specified? Not many of us has 3years post study expereince if you studied in australia

I was granted my PR in 8 months and 3 weeks! here is the processing timeline:
28 June 2018 - Applied for Nomination & Visa 187 together - RCB was already approved and the letter was uploaded with the application.
28 Feb 2019 - Nomination approved.
22 March 2019 - Visa granted.
Profession: Chemist
Company Turnover: $80m
Employees: 250
No additional docs required.
Ā 
So, It was a fast and clean job for me. Good luck to all of you!
Wow ..That's a benchmark.
Wondeful news
All the best

18 minutes ago, Daveyy said:

Hi.. was your 3years post qualification expereince or relevant as specified? Not many of us has 3years post study expereince if you studied in australia

I have got 5 years and Australiaian qualification in Australia as well.

52 minutes ago, Daveyy said:

I had more than 3 yearsĀ of post-qualification job experience as a PhD research scholar in Australia. It was 100% related to my chmeistry background.

Hello guys,
just wanna know tht, is this the general or the default status after a health examination or not?
why does it says, the case will be refered to the departmentā€™s Ā migration medical services provider?
5ED08CC2-63F7-45A1-BBF5-72993CAB4779.thumb.jpeg.b6c5d9a1a1fdc050af617859c7af8f36.jpeg
Ā 

It means Your Medical is Cleared now just waiting for your Visa. All Good Bro...Good Luck...No Action Required means Medical is cleared. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji1303][emoji1303]

22 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Have you noticed one thing guys..
March month is really low in terms of
Granting PR

Itā€™s seems like many people got their pr, and they are not checking this page anymore..and some people checking but not giving and feedback.Ā 

Hope everyone who left in here will get PR soon.

• Like 2

Itā€™s seems like many people got their pr, and they are not checking this page anymore..and some people checking but not giving and feedback.Ā 
Hope everyone who left in here will get PR soon.
I agree to this. There was a lot of rush in this group.
Lot of them have got pr or rejected.
And moreover after march 2018 there hasn't been a big rush added to this group due to less number of ppl applying for 187 now.

So someone old student like me waiting from march 2017 is still helpless.
By the way do we still have any 2016 batch left ?

I see that there is some people who applied in june 2017 and they have gotĀ nomination approvals and documents request around january a February this year. My point is that they have similar document request and nomination approval dates.

I also applied in june 2017 and they requested my partner English test, Health Check and proof of relationshipĀ on February 5th. EverythingĀ  was submitted on February 15th.Ā 

My application indicates that it is in "further assessment" it have been 1 month and eleven days since then.Ā 

May god help us to get the PR soon.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, CarlG said:

I see that there is some people who applied in june 2017 and they have gotĀ nomination approvals and documents request around january a February this year. My point is that they have similar document request and nomination approval dates.

I also applied in june 2017 and they requested my partner English test, Health Check and proof of relationshipĀ on February 5th. EverythingĀ  was submitted on February 15th.Ā 

My application indicates that it is in "further assessment" it have been 1 month and eleven days since then.Ā 

May god help us to get the PR soon.

HiĀ 

mine one requested same on 14 feb, submitted all on 1 March , and still waiting then.Ā 

I received my golden email today! PR granted.Ā 

Visa and nomination applied 8th nov 2017

RCB approved Jan 2018

Nomination approved 3rd Jan 2019

Documents requested 8th Jan 2019

Husband added to my application- it took 2 months to submit his documentsĀ 

Finally Husband medical submitted 20th March 2019

Visa granted 26th March 2019

Childcare group leader ACT

Hope everyone will get positive news soon!Ā 

• Like 6
  • Congratulations 3