187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

44 minutes ago, Deoma said:

Hi sameer yes I am planning to get my skill assessment done as well but I think it takes about 3months but my lawyer said immi will finalise my file in 21 days  I don’t know what is happening. What do u think, what should I do.

I would suggest you to start initial assessment now.at least you can save some time, that is free it’s take roughly 3 weeks. But if you do your whole assessment it’s about 2000$ if you do by yourself but agent charge more  money. I would suggest you to apply the TRA approved RTO William angliss they are very good and quick compared to Vetassess. Please click in website and jump to offshore skill assessment section they have written everything for your processes.https://www.angliss.edu.au/industry/tss-osap-skills-assessment/

2 minutes ago, Sameer 120 said:

I would suggest you to start initial assessment now.at least you can save some time, that is free it’s take roughly 3 weeks. But if you do your whole assessment it’s about 2000$ if you do by yourself but agent charge more  money. I would suggest you to apply the TRA approved RTO William angliss they are very good and quick compared to Vetassess. Please click in website and jump to offshore skill assessment section they have written everything for your processes.https://www.angliss.edu.au/industry/tss-osap-skills-assessment/

Hi Sameer 120 can you provide some more information about skill assessment. As I am interested to do that but I only have 1 year paid  experience as a cook still working with my employer. But willing to go for skill assessment don't know if I am eligible for it or not.

17 minutes ago, Cheema said:

Hi Sameer 120 can you provide some more information about skill assessment. As I am interested to do that but I only have 1 year paid  experience as a cook still working with my employer. But willing to go for skill assessment don't know if I am eligible for it or not.

You need to have 3 years full time post qualification experience or you need to do job ready program which is finish in one year time you have to finish 1725 working  hours of either one employer or multiple employers. So one year experience doesn’t count. Please discuss with MARA agents. For job ready please Visit TRA website .as you need full time work right during job ready program. If you are holding bridging visa A you are able to do but u applied as a  current student for 187 you can not apply. 

Edited by Sameer 120

1 hour ago, Garry-88 said:

I have recently done my skill assessment as a cook. If you need any information i can help .

https://www.news.com.au/national/breaking-news/labor-open-to-cutting-annual-migration-cap/news-story/a3a40d2be5e7305d1806458f2fbcdab1 Hot news guys please do skill assessment if your occupation list is in the state occupation list ,do not wait long, now, no guarantee of visa even though u r genuine applicants because they will reduce the quota of permanent employer sponsored visa when new financial year comes to an effect 

18 minutes ago, Deoma said:

Hi sameer what is initial skill assessment? 

I have never heard of it. 

This

1 hour ago, Deoma said:

Hi sameer what is initial skill assessment? 

I have never heard of it. 

This is for who got 3 years of experience. So you can start whether u qualify or not. They can check your eligibility with free pre-assessment. Before you lodge complete application.will email you to start the process. So what I am saying you if you start collecting your documents for skill assessment that takes time. Please click the link that I have already posted.

3 minutes ago, Smit said:

I just got a latter form immigration that my migration agent have been suspended. I’m so worried that does it effect on my file ? 

U might get problems please change your immigration agent as soon as possible please take advice from professionals.

26 minutes ago, Cafe Mngr Biloela Feb18 said:

Is the immigration intake cut from 190.000. to 160.000. new permanent residents in the coming financial year going to affect all those who have applied for RSMS 187 Visas? Are we going to be benefitted with the new Regional Migration Policy? IMG_20190319_175916.jpegIMG_20190319_165417.jpeg

I don’t believe on this story. This just lollipop, they only considering  tss regionals Visa. Which not permanent visa. 

1 hour ago, Sameer 120 said:

This

This is for who got 3 years of experience. So you can start whether u qualify or not. They can check your eligibility with free pre-assessment. Before you lodge complete application.will email you to start the process. So what I am saying you if you start collecting your documents for skill assessment that takes time. Please click the link that I have already posted.

Hi sameer thank you for your suggestions 

yes I do have 3years full time working experience as a chef and 2 and more years as a cook so I do have more then 5years experience. So could we apply for 190 or 489  with the initial skill assessment at the moment and get the other one after we apply for 190

Edited by Deoma

Hi guys
I applied 187 dec 2017 as motor mechanic then same company another guys who applied 187 as motor mechanic after 4 months . Last week he got his visa with in 12 months and I’m still waiting from 16 months. Do you guys have any clue why is that?
Thanks