Today on 18th of April 2019 my family finally got PR. It's without any further requested document (Nomi and Visa grant at same date and same time) I am happy to share more information, if I can help. Feel free to ask and good luck everyone!
I checked this website everyday especially this year, no words can describe our feeling and it was just very painful to wait. But I wish my case can give the hope to other family and best wish for everyone.
This below information is my timeline.
Plus a little tip which I guess it was helpful was
1. My family had a medical check on middle of Feb, 2019 by ourselves. (MA or Immigration didn't say anything, but we just wanted to be done before CO open our files.)
2. My family uploaded document file regularly. (After we applied to Visa, we added some evidence files regularly and continuously)
: I mean my MA suggested to made a evidence of work duty. So we made a couple of evidence files like emails with clients or something like that. And uploaded recent payslip.
3. Australian police check
: My family had a Australian police check around April of 2018 and it was already expired, because one year passed. So we recently updated again with new one.
4. My family tried to uploaded every files which might Immigration request like partner's English, Australian police check, our home country police check, work evidence, payslip, skill assessment, etc.
5. my child's new passport with recent photo.
Some of my friend who recently got PR said that the passport photo can cause some troubles sometimes if the child is growing up much compare to the season when they made a passport.
I mean if child made a first passport when they were 1 year old something like that and now the child's current age is like 4 years old. the passport photo is much different. So I changed my child's passport with new photo even though the passport expired date is still ok.
Hope this can a little help.
6. Recently when I checked this website, the sponsor's turnover seemed very important and crucial for the PR. but actually my sponsor company is very small business. So its not maybe effect 100%. I depend on the occupation or each situation. So don't lose your hope even though the sponsor's business is small like my case.
Stream: 187 DE
Number of applicants: 3 people (me, my wife, my child)
RSMS 187 Visa and Nomination and application applied : 12 Dec 2017
Nomination / Visa Approved (same date without any further request document) : 18 April 2019
IMMI Status: Finalised (Even last night on 17th of April, it was still received. but today it just change to Finalised straight away)
Documents Requested : Nothing, just got the PR without any further requested document.