187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

13 minutes ago, Synergy22 said:

You are the one who is wrong. May 2017 to Oct 2018 is 17 months.

The result of the visa was not finalized in October 2018...it was finalized 15th Feb 2019. So this person should make up their mind when did they apply in 2017 or 2018 because if it's May 2018 to Feb 2019 is 9 months. 

52 minutes ago, mark23 said:

The result of the visa was not finalized in October 2018...it was finalized 15th Feb 2019. So this person should make up their mind when did they apply in 2017 or 2018 because if it's May 2018 to Feb 2019 is 9 months. 

Visa and nomination applied may 2017, nomination approved October 2018, thats 17 months, visa granted on february 2019, total 21 months. This is to my own understanding. 

Edited by Synergy22
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Synergy22 said:

Visa and nomination applied may 2017, nomination approved October 2018, thats 17 months, visa granted on february 2019, total 21 months. This is to my own understanding. 

Ok this makes more sense...lol otherwise nomination being approved in 5 months seems unrealistic...

On 15/02/2019 at 20:26, NT childcare SEP said:

Hi , can you please tell me , whether or not immi ask for a new job contract when the file is picked up . I have already submitted 2 years full time contract which will expire in July 2019.but employer doesn’t like to give full time job contract afterwards but a part time position.

childcare group leader 

they may ask for evidence of current occupation and in that letter the owner/manager/director needs to specify the following: that the position is available for next 2 years, your duties, position etc.

Even thou I submitted the full time contract without ending date, the OC still requested that letter.

Edited by Aug2017ACT
  • Thanks 1

Was it just a letter right ? I can get a letter anyway.

My director still needs me , but owner says , there is no sponsership provided at the moment . But I’m confused when is technically sponsership begins?  I have already worked full time 1.5years and at the moment I’m  in maternity leave ( will be back to work within 3 months )

44 minutes ago, Aug2017ACT said:

they may ask for evidence of current occupation and in that letter the owner/manager/director needs to specify the following: that the position is available for next 2 years, your duties, position etc.

Even thou I submitted the full time contract without ending date, the OC still requested that letter.

On 16/02/2019 at 12:41, Hesh said:

Hi im also a child care worker from ACT. Did you get your nomination approval? 

No . Co has requested for financial documents form the owner , and my agent had submitted them . Now waiting for the nomination.

when did you applied?  Have you got nomination approved?

On 28/01/2019 at 18:06, Cafe Mngr Biloela Feb18 said:

Is there any Cafe Restaurant Manager who has applied in February 2018 and has been approved Nomination or Visa yet?

I applied Dec 2017 (NSW), visa and nomination at once, still nothing. 
Most of the Cafe Manager approvals I've noted are from around June/July 2017.

There was only one I saw last week, I think it was from Feb last year. Lucky guy..

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 15:29, Cafe Mngr Biloela Feb18 said:

Hi everybody, Did you hear the Immigration minister announcement last Friday? About reducing the processing time for Regional Visas and DAMA agreements between States and Federal Government with immigration officers... Here's the link with the announcement on Seven News:

LOL

They just said that they will accelerate processing time several days ago.

Cook vic de

rcb april 2017

may 2017 nom visa together

22jan 2019 nomination approved same day only asked for medical it was done in the same week! It’s been couple of weeks still shows further assessment! Just Waiting for a good news! Don’t know how long it’s gonna be! 

Still waiting!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Cook May2017 said:

Cook vic de

rcb april 2017

may 2017 nom visa together

22jan 2019 nomination approved same day only asked for medical it was done in the same week! It’s been couple of weeks still shows further assessment! Just Waiting for a good news! Don’t know how long it’s gonna be! 

Still waiting!

Congrats, do you have the exact date in May? Just want to update the spreadsheet