187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

4 hours ago, SP2304 said:

Mate, R u out of ur mind or You are so stupid. May 2017 to OCt 2018 is total 17  months for nomination time and 21 months is visa granted time. so, read before you write. What you mean '' I am here to wasting people time. Take your words back. If you think people here just wasting other person's time, you should leave this forum because this forum doesn't give you PR or change ur status. This platform is all about giving hope to other and spread positive wave. Such kind of people like you, came here for waiting opportunity that when someone made mistake and I become over smart on that mistake.

So my advise is, if some one make misstate or typo error or miss calculate, tell him or her polite way or kind of way that people doesn't get heart. Best of luck for your future.....   

Oh I'm sorry you got "heart" not hurt....seems like you continue to keep making typos, By the way I was polite...I'm not going to apologize if you can't calculate or keep making mistakes or keep making typos. All I said is don't waste people's time here... And if you know who "misstate" is give her my regards 😂

On 19/02/2019 at 08:13, July2017 said:

Hi guys  Got bad news 

My nomination refused 13/02/2019

Nomination and Visa applied July 2017  Nomination refused 13/02/2019   

Position restaurant manager 

Reason  company can not pay for next 2 years.   Dont know what to do?  

Should I go for AAT ?

How much chance to win in AAT ?

my boss also applying AAT  

Same here

My nomination refused today, 19/02/2019

Visa applied Nov 2017

Position: Restaurant manager

Reason: CO thinks that the job description on contract is for SUPERVISOR not manager 😄 Holy S*** 😄

I will go for AAT as I don't have other choices at this moment....

But it costs a lot..................................................

REALLY BAD day for me .........

CO name: MH

Edited by MaggieMay24
Posting CO name is not allowed, initials only

On 05/02/2019 at 12:02, Rajat Babbar said:

The status receive will be there when you have submitted your form 80.

Once the case officer is appointed your status change into initial assessment.

In case the papers are demanded and when you provide them then the status change into further assessment.

Then you have to wait for the final status finalized

Thank you for your Information.

Incase you wondered what happened to my case? 

it nothing .lol

thank you once again

• Like 1

16 hours ago, maxia80 said:

Same here

My nomination refused today, 19/02/2019

Visa applied Nov 2017

Position: Restaurant manager

Reason: CO thinks that the job description on contract is for SUPERVISOR not manager 😄 Holy S*** 😄

I will go for AAT as I don't have other choices at this moment....

But it costs a lot..................................................

REALLY BAD day for me .........

CO name: MH

You applied visa and nomination at the same time?

With this assumption reason I believe you will win

Edited by MaggieMay24

9 hours ago, July2017 said:

Hi guys  Got bad news 

My nomination refused 13/02/2019

Nomination and Visa applied July 2017  Nomination refused 13/02/2019   

Position restaurant manager 

Reason  company can not pay for next 2 years.   Dont know what to do?  

Should I go for AAT ?

How much chance to win in AAT ?

my boss also applying AAT  

I think you should go for AAT. It's your last option so no harm in trying. The best option for you is to do your appeal by yourself instead of wasting more money through an agent or lawyer. The last time my visa was refused I had 28 days to lodge my appeal, read through the forms carefully and submit as much evidence you have targeting the main reason of refusal and explaining why you feel the decision should be reviewed and reversed. There is also a part in the form that says if you win the appeal would you like to claim 50% of your fee. I did this and from the $1608...I got back $804 back and my decision on my visa was overturned. 

Now the fee is $1764 you can apply for a 50% rebate initially but I would suggest you pay the full fee and get the 50% refunded after you win your appeal. 

Hopefully you will get your visa have faith and be positive 👍.

1 hour ago, ring3018 said:

You applied visa and nomination at the same time?

With this assumption reason I believe you will win

Sorry, I can't really distinguish the difference between visa and nomination. Is the nomination apply by myself or the employer?

I can just tell you that I paid the visa application fee in Nov 2017...

8 hours ago, SP2304 said:

Mate, R u out of ur mind or You are so stupid. May 2017 to OCt 2018 is total 17  months for nomination time and 21 months is visa granted time. so, read before you write. What you mean '' I am here to wasting people time. Take your words back. If you think people here just wasting other person's time, you should leave this forum because this forum doesn't give you PR or change ur status. This platform is all about giving hope to other and spread positive wave. Such kind of people like you, came here for waiting opportunity that when someone made mistake and I become over smart on that mistake.

So my advise is, if some one make misstate or typo error or miss calculate, tell him or her polite way or kind of way that people doesn't get heart. Best of luck for your future.....   

Mark23 if you think this forum is wasting your time just give up everyone here  for helping  each other and same situation myself I learned lot from these forum.mistake can happen for everyone 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, maxia80 said:

Sorry, I can't really distinguish the difference between visa and nomination. Is the nomination apply by myself or the employer?

I can just tell you that I paid the visa application fee in Nov 2017...

Did you use an agent? Nomination part is for employer, if your nomination approved then they will check your visa.

Hi Everyone,

Can i discuss my case with you guys.I got ny rcb approved in feb 2018 and lodged Nomination and visa on 23 feb 2018 as a Retail manager in. ACT.It was a new business then(opened April 2017) and is picking up day by day.I submitted all the important docs like Med, Afp and all.Is there any approvals for retail manager?

Just need a hope

thankyou

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Did you use an agent? Nomination part is for employer, if your nomination approved then they will check your visa.

Yes I used an agent. Then I think they put both applications at the same time.

Thank you so much for your reply bro!  

12 minutes ago, mdp87 said:

Hi Guys,

I completed my medicals for my PR earlier on my X-ray the found 2 calcified nodules in my lungs. Will this effect my visa process.

Cheers

Usually they didn’t tell you if everything is fine,maybe u should ask your MA wrt this

1 hour ago, mdp87 said:

Hi Guys,

I completed my medicals for my PR earlier on my X-ray the found 2 calcified nodules in my lungs. Will this effect my visa process.

Cheers

I dont think this will affect your visa..this is a common problem usually no treatment in minor cases

16 hours ago, faisal said:

Hi;

whats the name of the case officer - I received nomination refusal same day.

going to meet MA tomrrow. Extremly fraustrated.

seems like they are keen to refuse any managerial role.

mien was sales & marketing manager.

AAT processing time is 24months now

Hi just want to ask that before refusing the nomination did co ask for any information or requirement?

16 hours ago, faisal said:

Hi;

whats the name of the case officer - I received nomination refusal same day.

going to meet MA tomrrow. Extremly fraustrated.

seems like they are keen to refuse any managerial role.

mien was sales & marketing manager.

AAT processing time is 24months now

Hi just want to ask that before refusing the nomination did co ask for any information or requirement?

9 hours ago, Avygill said:

Hi Everyone,

Can i discuss my case with you guys.I got ny rcb approved in feb 2018 and lodged Nomination and visa on 23 feb 2018 as a Retail manager in. ACT.It was a new business then(opened April 2017) and is picking up day by day.I submitted all the important docs like Med, Afp and all.Is there any approvals for retail manager?

Just need a hope

thankyou

Hey can you please share What type of business is this ? i also applies for retail manager from . Queensland regional. How many staff members work with you including your? Store timing and turn over .? We both have same time frame and new business at same time . thanks

Hi all. I applied 187 Directy Entry Restaurant Manager position on March 17,2018. I'm from the NT. I have a migration agent. I'm bit worried about my visa. My position is Restaurant Supervisor under DAMA Stage 1 for 4 yrs now.. Applied for 187 visa Direct entry RESTAURANT MANAGER POSITION. My employer and my migration agent prove that my experience is relevant to restaurant manager position. I've been doing jobs same as restaurant manager's role. I aslo have australian qualifications, Certificate IV in Hospitality from studying and an RPL- DIPLOMA IN HOSPITALITY. 

The last time I've heard from my agent is that the immigration is asking for further financial proof from my employer since my workplace experienced financial lost last December 2017.. 

Now no news from my agent...

Should I be worried of my visa application since my position under DAMA 1 is Restaurant Supervisor? Anyone here applying from the NT under DAMA?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gujubhai12feb18 said:

Hey can you please share What type of business is this ? i also applies for retail manager from . Queensland regional. How many staff members work with you including your? Store timing and turn over .? We both have same time frame and new business at same time . thanks

Hey bro..its a grocery store with 700k+ turnover and 3 staff members working besides me.Timming is 9:00-21:00.What about you?

9 minutes ago, Avygill said:

Hey bro..its a grocery store with 700k+ turnover and 3 staff members working besides me.Timming is 9:00-21:00.What about you?

Mine is service station. 5am to 9 pm,7 days in week. 2 full time 1 part time 1 casual staff. Turn over 26,00,000 aprox. Training one more casual staff now. Let’s hope for best. How about your staff members jobs position?