187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

19 minutes ago, ValerieJ said:

Hi anyone here have just applied for 187 visa? Can someone tell me that do I needĀ to go for health medical check once after apply or wait till the CO asked?Ā 

Thank you

VjamesĀ 

Hi Valerie it's best to wait for your CO to ask for the medicals and police clearance because if you apply now you will have to re-do them as they are valid for only 1 year. If you still want to do it then do it after 12-14 months

Hi Guys,

Ā  Ā  good news for CHEFs NSW, today after 14 months my nomination is approved

application nomination and visa same day 5 DECEMBER 2017

RSMS APPROVED IN 15 DAYS

NOMINATION APPROVED TODAY 18 FEBRUARY 2018

POSITION CHEF

STATE NSW

SALARY 58.000$

TURNOVER 1.2 MILIONS

already received request for police check, form 80 and my wife English test

Now I start to see the end of this long trip.

Thanks for your support I will let you know when the PR is confirmed

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 2

On 17/02/2019 at 11:30, mark23 said:

If it's a mistake how did U calculate 21 months?? U not only made a typo mistake but U even wrote at the bottom it took 21 months...how could U make such a big error? If it's May 2018 then that makes 9 months not 17 months as U claim...are U just here to waste people time by giving wrong information.

From April 2017 to Jan 2019.it makes 21 mnths. He didn't make any mistake only mistake he made was by mistake he wrote nomination approved on Oct 2017 which is actually Oct 2018 which is after 17 mnths of file lodgement and it further took 4 mnths for his visa which makes 21 mnthsĀ 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mark23 said:

Hi Valerie it's best to wait for your CO to ask for the medicals and police clearance because if you apply now you will have to re-do them as they are valid for only 1 year. If you still want to do it then do it after 12-14 months

Hi Mark,Ā 

But my agent already give the health Medical check number. I also thought is better not to go first. Otherwise I have to redo again later. So, can I wait forĀ 12 months even though I already have the medical HAP reference number?Ā 

5 hours ago, ValerieJ said:

Hi Mark,Ā 

But my agent already give the health Medical check number. I also thought is better not to go first. Otherwise I have to redo again later. So, can I wait forĀ 12 months even though I already have the medical HAP reference number?Ā 

Yes for sure you can wait....I'm telling you this from my personal experience, for my last visa we also printed out the HAP reference but due to my wife's pregnancy the Medical Testing place told us to wait...then 6 months later I reprinted new HAP references and never used the old ones. So as and when your ready you import your file on the immi website and reprint fresh HAP references...these new ones will still be associated with your file so there's nothing to worry about. Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mark23 said:

Yes for sure you can wait....I'm telling you this from my personal experience, for my last visa we also printed out the HAP reference but due to my wife's pregnancy the Medical Testing place told us to wait...then 6 months later I reprinted new HAP references and never used the old ones. So as and when your ready you import your file on the immi website and reprint fresh HAP references...these new ones will still be associated with your file so there's nothing to worry about. Hope this helps.

yes it is true, happens the same to me. My immi agent send me the HAP and I use that after 8 months

• Like 1

Hi guysĀ  Got badĀ newsĀ 

My nomination refused 13/02/2019

Ā ļ»æĀ Nomination andļ»æĀ Visa applied July 2017 ļ»æĀ Nomination refuseļ»æd 13/02/2019Ā  ļ»æĀ 

Position restaurant managerĀ 

ReasonĀ  company can not pay for next 2 years.Ā  ļ»æĀ Dont know what to do? ļ»æĀ 

Should I go for AAT ?ļ»æ

How much chance to win in AAT ?

my boss also applying AATĀ Ā 

• Sad 2

Hi,Ā 

Is anyone waiting for visa after nomination approved in Jan 2019 from ACT child care group leader. Pls share your information.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes Nomination Approved In Jan 2019.

Vic Child Care Room Leader

Offshore

RCB:- Nov 2017

Approved :- Dec 2017

Visa + Nomination:- Nov 2017

State:- Vic

Position:- Child Care Room Leader

Ā 

Still Waiting for PR....

1 hour ago, July2017 said:

Hi guysĀ  Got badĀ newsĀ 

Ā ļ»æĀ Nomination andļ»æĀ Visa applied July 2017 ļ»æĀ Nomination refuseļ»æd 13/02/2019Ā  ļ»æĀ 

ReasonĀ  company can not pay for next 2 years.Ā  ļ»æĀ Dont know what to do? ļ»æĀ 

Should I go for AAT ?ļ»æ

Hi;

whats the name of the case officer - IĀ received nomination refusal same day.

going to meet MA tomrrow. Extremly fraustrated.

seems like they are keen to refuse any managerial role.

mien was sales & marketing manager.

AAT processing time is 24months now

22 hours ago, faisal said:

Hi;

whats the name of the case officer - IĀ received nomination refusal same day.

going to meet MA tomrrow. Extremly fraustrated.

seems like they are keen to refuse any managerial role.

mien was sales & marketing manager.

AAT processing time is 24months now

Ā name : A...

Do u know how much chance to win in AAT ?

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removing CO name - only initials allowed
  • Like 1

On ā€Ž16ā€Ž/ā€Ž02ā€Ž/ā€Ž2019 at 23:58, Gurlove said:

Hello friendsĀ 

I need ur adviceĀ  for one of my friend

He applied 187 in jan 2018 in QLD

Now his owner wants him to transfer himĀ to other branch in QLD

same company and same abnĀ 

Does he need a new RCB and

what about processing time for him ... will it be restart with transferĀ  or it will count from jan 2018

Please reply if anyone have any knowledge..

thanks

Ā 

I think yes. Because RCB is all aboutĀ  business' location, place. which state and they check that business is present or not. Also most important things RCB approved by State government not immigration. So according to me yes. But for more accurate advice, he can ask Agent.Ā 

On ā€Ž17ā€Ž/ā€Ž02ā€Ž/ā€Ž2019 at 08:30, mark23 said:

If it's a mistake how did U calculate 21 months?? U not only made a typo mistake but U even wrote at the bottom it took 21 months...how could U make such a big error? If it's May 2018 then that makes 9 months not 17 months as U claim...are U just here to waste people time by giving wrong information.

Mate, R u out of ur mind or You are so stupid. May 2017 to OCt 2018 is total 17Ā  months for nomination time and 21 months is visa granted time. so, read before you write. What you mean '' I am here to wasting people time. Take your words back. If you think people here just wasting other person's time, you should leave this forum because this forum doesn't give you PR or change ur status. This platform is all about giving hope to other and spread positive wave. Such kind of people like you, came here for waiting opportunity that when someone made mistake and I become over smart on that mistake.

So my advise is, if some one make misstate or typo error or miss calculate, tell him or her polite way or kind of way that people doesn't get heart. Best of luck for your future..... Ā Ā 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Cook May2017 said:

Cookļ»æĀ ļ»ævicļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ de

rcb april 2017

may 2017 nom visa together

ļ»æĀ 22jan 2019 nomination approved sameĀ day only asked for medical it was done in the same week! Itā€™s been couple ofĀ weeks still shows further asseļ»æssment! Just Waiting for a good news!Ā Donā€™t know how long itā€™sĀ ļ»ægonna be!Ā 

Still waiting!

don't worry. Your case is like me. RCB April 2017, May 2017- nomination and visa applied. Nomination grant - oct 2018. Visa grant 15 feb 2019. Taking time between nomination and visa because I added my son's name in November 2018.Ā  it will take normal 2 month to visa granted after nomination. could be less....

Cook, Wa.Ā 

3 hours ago, July2017 said:

Hi guysĀ  Got badĀ newsĀ 

Should I go for AAT ?ļ»æ

Thatā€™s a sad news! Could you plz share the turnover to help others. Thanks & hope you find a way out of this situation šŸ‘

On ā€Ž17ā€Ž/ā€Ž02ā€Ž/ā€Ž2019 at 03:21, mark23 said:

Congratulations on your good news. Did you have to only give one AFP or what about any other police clearance from your home country?

I applied AFP first time when I applied my visa. But CO asked another one when opened my file becuse last one was expired. Also I already applied my police clearance from my country 7 months ago from the file open. CO never ask police clearance from country again because it has not expiry date or time unless you leave this county or go for holiday to your country and come back.Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, July2017 said:

Ā name :Ā AliaĀ 

Do u know how much chance to win in AAT ?

Ā 

Ā 

I dnt know buddy. Mien was different case officer. I really dnt understand how they do assessments.

with AAT you can only hope of winning. There is no guarantee of winning regardless of what so everĀ MA says to you.

49 minutes ago, SP2304 said:

don't worry. Your case is like me. RCB April 2017, May 2017- nomination and visa applied. Nomination grant - oct 2018. Visa grant 15 feb 2019. Taking time between nomination and visa because I added my son's name in November 2018.Ā  it will take normal 2 month to visa granted after nomination. could be less....

Cook, Wa.Ā 

ThanksĀ 

6 hours ago, sam777 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Yes Nomination Approved In Jan 2019.

Vic Child Care Room Leader

Offshore

RCB:- Nov 2017

Approved :- Dec 2017

Visa + Nomination:- Nov 2017

State:- Vic

Position:- Child Care Room Leader

Ā 

Still Waiting for PR....

Dont why it takes long to approve visa

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SP2304 said:

Cook, Wa.Ā 

Me too same