187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I just checked my immi account the Last updated date and the submitted date are the same date...

I applied in Feb 2018 and immigration requested police check in July 2018 and I submitted in Aug 2018...

Anyone can tell did they got my police check or anything please?

TIA

2 hours ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Most MA would not send you the nomination approval letter, because it's actually for your employer. But they will send you an email or give you a call to let you know. You visa file status will remain as received until it allocated to a case officer. That is because the visa file is different from the nomination file. You won't see anything about nomination om the visa file. So i think everything is fine. You just have to relax and wait to hear from the CO when your visa file is allocated. This might take few weeks to months.

thank you for clarifying.  

Most MA would not send you the nomination approval letter, because it's actually for your employer. But they will send you an email or give you a call to let you know. You visa file status will remain as received until it allocated to a case officer. That is because the visa file is different from the nomination file. You won't see anything about nomination om the visa file. So i think everything is fine. You just have to relax and wait to hear from the CO when your visa file is allocated. This might take few weeks to months.
Good piece of information shared.
Thanks for your help to everyone

16 hours ago, Hari Om said:

Hi everyone, now I was trying to open my immiaccount, it says invalid session token on request, what is meaning of this and having this problem first time otherwise I check it regularly, pls help me.

It happened to me today aswell but I kept trying and finally got logged in.

4 hours ago, Win88 said:

I just checked my immi account the Last updated date and the submitted date are the same date...

I applied in Feb 2018 and immigration requested police check in July 2018 and I submitted in Aug 2018...

TIA

Hi. I also applied last feb 18. Whats your status already?

Hi everyone,

I have been following this forum since 15 months and i have posted queries and got good response from readers.

Today i want to share my timeline. I have lodged my rcb and nominationDE offshore on may2017,position hairdress location nsw, rcb approved in 10 days and On 23rd jan 2019 my nomination file has opened after 20 months and case officer asked my MA few question like current staff, previous staff history, and immigration have called at work place, case officer have mention all my 8 years employment history and they have investigate all my work experience but apparently few businesses have shutdown and contact numbers are not in used, 

The very big question a raise by case officer is that 2 months ago my lawyer have submitted business organisational chart in which they have mention one 457 visa holder as an australian citizen which is actually not a citizen and i came to know today after seeing the email from immigration and when i asked my MA she said it was by mistake so, i am worried about my file and i dont know what will be the decision from case officer and reply should be in 28days. Anyone have any idea in my case?

Edited by Azher mazher

10 hours ago, Azher mazher said:

Hi everyone,

I have been following this forum since 15 months and i have posted queries and got good response from readers.

Today i want to share my timeline. I have lodged my rcb and nominationDE offshore on may2017,position hairdress location nsw, rcb approved in 10 days and On 23rd jan 2019 my nomination file has opened after 20 months and case officer asked my MA few question like current staff, previous staff history, and immigration have called at work place, case officer have mention all my 8 years employment history and they have investigate all my work experience but apparently few businesses have shutdown and contact numbers are not in used, 

The very big question a raise by case officer is that 2 months ago my lawyer have submitted business organisational chart in which they have mention one 457 visa holder as an australian citizen which is actually not a citizen and i came to know today after seeing the email from immigration and when i asked my MA she said it was by mistake so, i am worried about my file and i dont know what will be the decision from case officer and reply should be in 28days. Anyone have any idea in my case?

That is called "adverse information" in immi terms. Immi takes it very seriously. But the good thing is the adverse information is against your MA and not against you directly, but it may still affect your nomination if your MA is not able to do a very hard work to reverse it. Even if reversed, having someone on 457 and sponsoring another overseas employee becomes the next question. This can be argued if the business size is big. Your MA has a huge work to do.

When there is an adverse information against the visa applicant, it may lead to at least 3 years ban from applying for Australia visa. But this does not apply to you.

Its a tricky situation.

So, keep praying and I believe your sincere prayers would be answered. 

6 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

You can prove previous work experience with payslips.

Yes i have all tax returns and payslip too and i have a 457 refusal and the position were retail buyer, case officer mention that as well but i have certiii,vi and advance diploma of business + cert iii retail business + cetiii and iv in hairdressing. So, basically i am eligible for both. 

6 minutes ago, Azher mazher said:

Yes i have all tax returns and payslip too and i have a 457 refusal and the position were retail buyer, case officer mention that as well but i have certiii,vi and advance diploma of business + cert iii retail business + cetiii and iv in hairdressing. So, basically i am eligible for both. 

What was the reason for refusal for the 457? Did you go to the AAT, or what happened?

On 24/01/2019 at 10:55, Win88 said:

TIA

If your account is "Received" I don't think it's Immigration requests your police check, it is likely that your agent requests it. If you see that CO asks for it you should receive a request letter. Did you check for it?

In my friend's account, every action from the CO update "lastest update" date

1 hour ago, MilaMocha said:

What was the reason for refusal for the 457? Did you go to the AAT, or what happened?

Business is not too big for that position and then i apply MRT but i withdraw my MRT and left the country and filed 187. My previous lawyer have told me i can win the case but i want to go for 187.

1 hour ago, ring3018 said:

If your account is "Received" I don't think it's Immigration requests your police check, it is likely that your agent requests it. If you see that CO asks for it you should receive a request letter. Did you check for it?

In my friend's account, every action from the CO update "lastest update" date

Nope...I really got the police check request letter from CO...

My agent forwarded the letter from CO to me too. And also I haven’t see any message in the immi account about police check too. 

Edited by Win88

11 minutes ago, Win88 said:

My agent forwarded the letter from CO to me too. And also I haven’t see any message in the immi account about police check too. 

Hi Win, can you share your timeline and occupation pls, thks.

4 hours ago, Win88 said:

You should see it in the mailbox of your immigration account as well. It is really weird if you don’t see it.