187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 17/01/2019 at 21:10, Ish90 said:

Hi guys,

I have finally received my golden email.. 😂🤩 It took exactly 22months. I have no words to explain how I feel atm and the battle is finally over with a happy ending. Congratulations for everyone who has already got their permanent residency!! Also, I wish everyone else who got their visa or nomination refused to be able to find a path to get their permanent residence soon...

I will share my timeframe down below. 

State: ACT

Onshore 

Nomination applied - March, 2017

Visa applied - Jan, 2018

(Didn't hv few documents at the time to lodge nomination and visa together)

Nomination approved - Oct, 2018

"Visa granted - 16th of Jan, 2019"

Best of luck everyone!!!! Thanks for everyone who emotionally supported each other by sharing their info. and giving others a hope!!!

they didn't ask for any documents after nomination? 

i applied ( nom + visa all docs possible submitted) on Aug 2017

RCB approved Nov 2017

Nomination received Jan 2019.

i'm also in ACT childcare room leader

• Like 1

RCB approved Nov 2017

Have you got your Visa Yet? How long it takes to get approved visa after nomination your Migration Agents said?

RCB approved Nov 2017

Have you got your Visa Yet? How long it takes to get approved visa after nomination your Migration Agent said?

6 hours ago, Aug2017ACT said:

RCB approved Nov 2017

Yes, they did. After nomination was approved on 22nd of Oct, 2018, they've requested for my AFP check and licensing info on the 21st  of Nov, 2018. My AFP check wasn't expired or anything. I've forgot to send it to my MA once I've received it.I didn't even realized it until they asked for it. My bad... 😆

Anyways, my MA updated both documents on the following day which is the 22nd of Nov, 2018 and that was all..  

As your nomination has approved already, the visa won't be far away...!!! Best of luck!! 🌟🏆🌟

1 hour ago, sam777 said:

Have you got your Visa Yet? How long it takes to get approved visa after nomination your Migration Agent said?

Mine took 3 months after nomination was approved. It can be vary cz they've asked me  for couple of documents after a month since my nomination was approved... If I had them submitted already, I would've got my visa before 3 months. Who knows... hahahahaha 😊

19 hours ago, sam777 said:

I have not received my visa yet, my MA is very unhelpful and they don't really give me much info. I have no idea how much time does it take to get a visa after nominating, i'm wondering myself..

18 hours ago, Ish90 said:

Yes, they did. After nomination was approved on 22nd of Oct, 2018, they've requested for my AFP check and licensing info on the 21st  of Nov, 2018. My AFP check wasn't expired or anything. I've forgot to send it to my MA once I've received it.I didn't even realized it until they asked for it. My bad... 😆

Anyways, my MA updated both documents on the following day which is the 22nd of Nov, 2018 and that was all..  

As your nomination has approved already, the visa won't be far away...!!! Best of luck!! 🌟🏆🌟

Thank you for the info. I have submitted ALL the necessary documents they could possibly want...I hope they will not ask for any but since they didn't give me visa the same they as the nomination ( as other lucky people) it probably mean they will need some updated documents.  As far as I know most will be expired as I submitted them in Aug 2017 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aug2017ACT said:

I have not received my visa yet, my MA is very unhelpful and they don't really give me much info. I have no idea how much time does it take to get a visa after nominating, i'm wondering myself..

Hi 

Its not take much time nomination maximum 2 to 6 weeks if you applied everything together. Mine one took 28 days after nomination approved. Keep checking immi account for documention if your MA updated or not. But anyway your visa on the way

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aug2017ACT said:

Thank you for the info. I have submitted ALL the necessary documents they could possibly want...I hope they will not ask for any but since they didn't give me visa the same they as the nomination ( as other lucky people) it probably mean they will need some updated documents.  As far as I know most will be expired as I submitted them in Aug 2017 😂

Have you guys uploaded payslips?

If so, in which section?

Just now, Aug2017ACT said:

Agent asked for the payslips from all sponsored employees (there is 4 of us and same MA company handles our visas) back in October i believe. Agent wanted payslips from 3 last months

Have you seen them uploaded in your ImmiAccount? Not sure which section they need to go in.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Aug2017ACT said:

Agent asked for the payslips from all sponsored employees (there is 4 of us and same MA company handles our visas) back in October i believe. Agent wanted payslips from 3 last months

Hi payslip needs for Nominations or Visa??

19 hours ago, Ish90 said:

Mine took 3 months after nomination was approved. It can be vary cz they've asked me  for couple of documents after a month since my nomination was approved... If I had them submitted already, I would've got my visa before 3 months. Who knows... hahahahaha 😊

i have submitted all possible documents they could need, 21 of them , and didn't get visa same day as nomination 😞

Hi guys am also waiting for visa. My nomination got approved on 12 dec 2018. I applied both nomination and visa same day in March 2017. After nomination approved immi asked me my medical which I submitted on 28 dec. after that no new news yet. 

• Congratulations 1

49 minutes ago, Lovi said:

Hi guys am also waiting for visa. My nomination got approved on 12 dec 2018. I applied both nomination and visa same day in March 2017. After nomination approved immi asked me my medical which I submitted on 28 dec. after that no new news yet. 

Did you have to do second medical or was it for first time medical?