Big bird 12

4 hours ago, Nov2017 said:

Hi guys, finally I got my good news today! This is my timeline:

Nomination and visa applied: 22/11/2017

Nomination approved: 04/01/19

Updated AFP and payslips: 11/01/2019

Visa granted: 14/01/2019

State: VIC

Three of my friends got their nomination approved around same time as well in VIC and Tassie, we are all childcare group leader. Hopefully they will hear the good news pretty soon too.

I wish everyone get their golden mail soon!! cause it looks like the government is speeding up, fingers crossed for everyone here 💪

Congratulations. So happy for you. I was sponsored the same position in ACT.

Timeline:

Visa and nomination lodged june 2017

Nomination approved 1st Nov 2018

No document requested

Visa status: received.

Haven't heard anything since nomination approval and visa status is still showing received.

5 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Did they asked for extra documents.
Initial assessment basically means that your file is opened.
Also from initial assessment it will move to further assessment and then the final outcome.

But honestly no one knows what criteria is followed and how things work ?
some people just go through straight away

I wish you all the best

Yes, they did ask for more evidences and told me to complete the form 80 and send them.

1 hour ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Congratulations. So happy for you. I was sponsored the same position in ACT.

Timeline:

Visa and nomination lodged june 2017

Nomination approved 1st Nov 2018

No document requested

Visa status: received.

Haven't heard anything since nomination approval and visa status is still showing received.

My documents were actually requested from the agent not the immigration as my agent said I hadn't got a case officer yet, but they wanna make sure everything is perfect when a co picks up my file. Then one working day after I submitted the documents, my immi account status just changed to finalised. Maybe double check with your agent if you can update your documents, hope they might pick up your file straight away 🙂

11 minutes ago, Nov2017 said:

My documents were actually requested from the agent not the immigration as my agent said I hadn't got a case officer yet, but they wanna make sure everything is perfect when a co picks up my file. Then one working day after I submitted the documents, my immi account status just changed to finalised. Maybe double check with your agent if you can update your documents, hope they might pick up your file straight away 🙂

Thank you very much for that piece of information. My agent updated my AFP and also submitted recent payslips, but said we cant update Medicals unless immi requests for it. My medical was completed in june 2017. So the medical is the only thing that is yet to be updated. Immi did not request anything. Once again your input really helped.

• Like 1

On 12/01/2019 at 20:55, Kumar said:

Hi guys

My MA added my newborn daughter to my application, just wondering even she will be issued with BVA as I am currently on this VISA

thanks

Hi we added our newborn application a couple of months ago and got bva for her and also received request for  letter from gp about her health as she is under 6 months old

5 minutes ago, declanchou said:

Visa Granted Toay

Retail Manager 

Nomination Approved 21/12/2018

Information requested 21/12/2018 (AFP AND MEDICAL)

Information Submitted 11/01/2019

Visa Granted 15/01/2019

Congratulations !!! When did you apply ? 

On 20/11/2018 at 21:30, kyle said:

Hi guys, 

just quick updates on my application FYI 

Area: ACT 

Nomination and Visa application submitted on 05/09/2017 

RCB approved on 02/01/2018 

Asked for further documents (Police checks and Health) on 20/11/2018 

seems like they opened my file today as they requested for more documents. 

Hopefully my timeline helps to all chefs or who have lodged in ACT. 

I ll update as soon as thing comes up!   

Finally I have received a golden email! 

Further documents submitted on 26/11/2018 

then status changed to "Further assessment" 

Visa granted date : 15/01/2019  

Hope everyone gets good news very soon!  

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 4

Finally I have received a golden email! 

Further documents submitted on 26/11/2018 
then status changed to "Further assessment" 
Visa granted date : 15/01/2019  

Hope everyone gets good news very soon!  
Congratulations.. it feels so nice to hear anyone getting Golden email.

Please pray for all of us also
  • Like 2

Hi guys

I got my golden email yesterday. After long time 19 Month so many sleepless night But in the end I got postive result. May God bless them who are waiting from long time and they will get same result. 

Thanks alots all member of this group because I learnt too much from this group and applied as well.

Area: Tas

Nomination and Visa application submitted on 14/06/2017

Nomination Approved 18/12/18

Visa 15/01/19

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 6

1 hour ago, vikshrm said:

Hi guys

I got my golden email yesterday. After long time 19 Month so many sleepless night But in the end I got postive result. May God bless them who are waiting from long time and they will get same result. 

Thanks alots all member of this group because I learnt too much from this group and applied as well.

Area: Tas

Nomination and Visa application submitted on 14/06/2017

Nomination Approved 18/12/18

Visa 15/01/19

Congratulations. So happy for you. Any request for more docs after your nomination.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, declanchou said:

Visa Granted Toay

Retail Manager 

Nomination Approved 21/12/2018

Information requested 21/12/2018 (AFP AND MEDICAL)

Information Submitted 11/01/2019

Visa Granted 15/01/2019

Congrats mate. 😃 May I know what kind of a retail shop it is and which state ? Thanks 

Hello everyone,

If I have an application in for 187 which has been certified by RCB and medicals, police checks etc. completed. Is there any circumstance in which I can transfer the Employer? 

I have placed numerous complaints at work for workplace bullying but have had no satisfactory resolution. As a result my physical and mental health is suffering.

I've spoken with our MA but they have been little help. Any advice is welcomed.

6 minutes ago, Lostboy said:

Hello everyone,

If I have an application in for 187 which has been certified by RCB and medicals, police checks etc. completed. Is there any circumstance in which I can transfer the Employer? 

I have placed numerous complaints at work for workplace bullying but have had no satisfactory resolution. As a result my physical and mental health is suffering.

I've spoken with our MA but they have been little help. Any advice is welcomed.

Sorry to hear that.

You can absolutely change employer. Get a new RCB first, then lodge a new 187 (you can do nomination and visa at once) and use the same police checks and medicals (if under a year). You can then withdraw the previous 187.

If your current Agent is of no help you might want to considering lodging the new application through a new Agent.

Hope this helps.

13 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Sorry to hear that.

You can absolutely change employer. Get a new RCB first, then lodge a new 187 (you can do nomination and visa at once) and use the same police checks and medicals (if under a year). You can then withdraw the previous 187.

If your current Agent is of no help you might want to considering lodging the new application through a new Agent.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the response.

Is there anyway to switch the employer on the existing application given the circumstances? The new employer is offering the same position under the same terms, in the same location. 

We have paid a lot of money for our application, MA fees etc. and have been told that we will lose it all to submit a new application with new MA fees as well. 

It’s frustrating as we are expecting news of our visa soon.

I’ve done my best to resolve the issue but unfortunately, I’ve exhausted all avenues. 

1 hour ago, Lostboy said:

Thanks for the response.

Is there anyway to switch the employer on the existing application given the circumstances? The new employer is offering the same position under the same terms, in the same location. 

We have paid a lot of money for our application, MA fees etc. and have been told that we will lose it all to submit a new application with new MA fees as well. 

It’s frustrating as we are expecting news of our visa soon.

I’ve done my best to resolve the issue but unfortunately, I’ve exhausted all avenues. 

It is not transferable as you wish, unfortunately. MilaMocha advice is the only option available if you wish to start a new application. So sad

• Like 2