187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, Deep94 said:

I don’t know. As I can see there attachment is sent to my MA email address. I’m confused about my nomination file result. Have they decided something on that? 

Click on the file, yes they did send it to your agent but you can see it as well

Hello guys, today my employer recieved call from immigration department. And now my visa application status changed received to ‘inniatial assessment’ . It means they done my Nomination file? It is positive? As my migration agent office is closed now. They ask for s56 means more information needed for my visa application. I applied 187 as a cook from QLD June 2017.

A8B3B9F9-DBDD-4E53-99F2-4A87DC1D7194.thumb.png.93346a7ce1e8600cf4b246668b07dd19.png

Brother I will explain you in simple words.

RECIEVED is when your application is received by department.

When a case officer is appointed then the status become initial assessment.

After this that they can ask you for some papers and then you have to submit them.

Once you soubmit them then your status will change into further assessment.

Till that time there is no proof that your nomination is cleared.

Remember nomination has to do with employer , migration Agent , immi department .. Not you.

You role will start after this. Once you recieve visa it will change into granted.

I hope you understand in easy language .

All the best

2 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Brother I will explain you in simple words.

RECIEVED is when your application is received by department.

When a case officer is appointed then the status become initial assessment.

After this that they can ask you for some papers and then you have to submit them.

Once you soubmit them then your status will change into further assessment.

Till that time there is no proof that your nomination is cleared.

Remember nomination has to do with employer , migration Agent , immi department .. Not you.

You role will start after this. Once you recieve visa it will change into granted.

I hope you understand in easy language .

All the best

Upon checking on required documents checklist, they ask for Medical and AFP. I hope this is good news for me. I should wait until tomorrow morning for confirmation from MA. Thanks for your help

• Like 2

Upon checking on required documents checklist, they ask for Medical and AFP. I hope this is good news for me. I should wait until tomorrow morning for confirmation from MA. Thanks for your help
Yes it is indeed a good track.
You can considered half done.
But from now it can take 1 month - 2months also.
Definatly its a positive vibe.

11 hours ago, Deep94 said:

Hello guys, today my employer recieved call from immigration department. And now my visa application status changed received to ‘inniatial assessment’ . It means they done my Nomination file? It is positive? As my migration agent office is closed now. They ask for s56 means more information needed for my visa application. I applied 187 as a cook from QLD June 2017.

A8B3B9F9-DBDD-4E53-99F2-4A87DC1D7194.png

Hi Deep, what questions did they ask to your employer? Can you plz share about it.

Thanks 

5 hours ago, Bajajbajaj said:

Hi Deep, what questions did they ask to your employer? Can you plz share about it.

Thanks 

CO ask about salary package for both nominees cook and manager, working staff member(casual and full time). He asked my employer if he can manage without manager etc. He just asked little things, nothing big. 

On 29/01/2019 at 21:10, Kumar said:

They have requested for the above 3 doc's today morning but they haven't touched my nomination.

Restaurant manager, July 2017

On 29/01/2019 at 21:10, Kumar said:

They have requested for the above 3 doc's today morning but they haven't touched my nomination.

Restaurant manager, July 2017

Hi kumar 

Did u apply skill assessment?.

Thanks 

3 hours ago, Deep94 said:

CO ask about salary package for both nominees cook and manager, working staff member(casual and full time). He asked my employer if he can manage without manager etc. He just asked little things, nothing big. 

Do you know what’s the timeline of the manager in your restaurant?

21 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Do you know what’s the timeline of the manager in your restaurant?

We both applied at same time.

nomination lodged - june 2017 (QLD)

rcb approved same day for both 

Nomination approved for cook - 30 jan 2019

nomination approved for manager - 31 jan 2019 

CO called my employer on 30 jan asking questions about both nominees. 

And we both are overseas that was hard part 🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 1

1 hour ago, Deep94 said:

We both applied at same time.

nomination lodged - june 2017 (QLD)

rcb approved same day for both 

Nomination approved for cook - 30 jan 2019

nomination approved for manager - 31 jan 2019 

CO called my employer on 30 jan asking questions about both nominees. 

And we both are overseas that was hard part 🙏

Congrats!! I’m not sure about the exact date so i will add you guys as 15/06/2017 as the nomination and visa date on the timesheet 187

• Like 1

Hi i applied my rsms on 28 june 2017 as retail Manager, case officer was allocated on 3 rd of jan 2019, CO asked me to update form 80 and he requested my employer financial statements . We submitted everything on jan 14th. Now waiting for the decision. Very stressed. Any thoughts... please. 

28 minutes ago, Roshan said:

Hi i applied my rsms on 28 june 2017 as retail Manager, case officer was allocated on 3 rd of jan 2019, CO asked me to update form 80 and he requested my employer financial statements . We submitted everything on jan 14th. Now waiting for the decision. Very stressed. Any thoughts... please. 

Hi can you please detail which state have you applied? And is that a retail shop or service station? Tia. I’m in a same boat