187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Applied September 2016 as Cafe Manager in QLD.

Worked in the business for 2years. During Visa processing time the owner closed the business for good but told me he may open it again in a different spot in the same town.

After 18 months of waiting I finally got the answer my nomination and visa will be withdrawn because the business is not operating anymore!

In my case ( in Australia since 7 years, always paid my Taxes, always been employed ) I have to say I’m quite disappointed.

Not just because all the money I spent is now a donation to Australia, but it’s also because Immi obviously don’t care about people’s life.

I’ve done nothing wrong, it’s not my fault the business closed down- but I’m the person who loose.

Applying for another visa is not an option for me. The money, the time, the documents, the checks, the waiting time....no, not again!

I’m hoping for all of you guys, your future in Australia will be glory and I wish you the best of luck!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

ho

krisThie

i read your story and understand your problem. same thing happen to me in 2016. i worked for 18 months with the employer. under my visa process. owner sold the business. then immi told me to withdraw file after waiting so long. i lost everything. my time, money, 

then again i applied for 187 rsms from S.A as cook in jan2017. still waiting for decision. no case officer has appointed. very frustrated. dont know what the result with be.

can anyone please advise me.

my M.A asking me for accoutant letter. stating that business is financially strong and turnover is so n so. is it compulsory to provide this letter. beacuse my accountant is twlling he can not provide the letter.

the problem is my company is in loss last 2016 year. will it effect on my sponsorship. and the resturant is started in 2017 jan. then my employer hire me and apply for 187 DE rsms. from S.A as a cook. from the start date of restaurant. the business is in profite.

1 hour ago, khan18 said:

can anyone please advise me.

my M.A asking me for accoutant letter. stating that business is financially strong and turnover is so n so. is it compulsory to provide this letter. beacuse my accountant is twlling he can not provide the letter.

the problem is my company is in loss last 2016 year. will it effect on my sponsorship. and the resturant is started in 2017 jan. then my employer hire me and apply for 187 DE rsms. from S.A as a cook. from the start date of restaurant. the business is in profite.

Did your company done 2016-2017 tax ?

As you mention your company is in profit & they lodge their 2016-2017 tax with profit then whats wrong with accountant its your legitimate right to ask for latter or 2016-2017 tax showing company in profit & heading toward prosperity..

Edited by joni

On 3/24/2018 at 19:52, Rajat Babbar said:

I copied this from same 
I will only take better if it is written on immigration website8ac80f747a82d67130fd696ee08abcd2.jpg7fcc9e555030af3b40244cedc66fac0d.jpg

You mean that the immigration doesn't ask 3 yrs of post qualification ? . I also search carefully but they only ask 3 yrs of relevant experience. Is it right ? 

A very important survey is going on. Take a look at this. 

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/28/legislating-by-surveymonkey-senators-launch-novel-review-of-citizenship-bill

As discussed in the Gurdian article, this calls for a period of 8 years as permanent resident along with higher English requirements in order to get Australian citizenship. 

Please respond and ask others to respond to the survey. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, DesiGuy said:

A very important survey is going on. Take a look at this. 

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/28/legislating-by-surveymonkey-senators-launch-novel-review-of-citizenship-bill

As discussed in the Gurdian article, this calls for a period of 8 years as permanent resident along with higher English requirements in order to get Australian citizenship. 

Please respond and ask others to respond to the survey. 

Some countries it is even longer as a resident.  e.g. Switzerland is 10 years before you can apply for citizenship.

Edited by Toots

2 hours ago, andrew2307 said:

No body knows, just game of luck. I assume you applied as retail manager

1 hour ago, Navi dutt said:

1 hour ago, Navi dutt said:

Agriculture... but immi already asked docs for nomination nd afp

So have you supplied the requested information? If it is been more than 28 days give them a call ( phone number in the document request form) and ask what's going on with your file as the timeline says up to 28 days. Even if you have an agent looking after your file, I would strongly suggest to give a call yourself as agents do not bother  much sometimes. G'luck

3 minutes ago, Navi dutt said:

Thy asked docs on 13 feb submitted on 6th march.... immi account showing FURTHER ASSESMENT 

You should hear back within 28 days from the day of submission (Mar 6). If not, it means your case has been forwarded to anothe CO and gets another 28 days to be resolved.

Good luck!

4 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

You should hear back within 28 days from the day of submission (Mar 6). If not, it means your case has been forwarded to anothe CO and gets another 28 days to be resolved.

Good luck!

28 days  gonna end next week ... hopefully i will hve decision next week... seems like thy r giving visa nd nomination together in 187....