187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

10 hours ago, Samio said:

Hello guys, I am one of the regular silent member of this group. Today I am wondering that I have submitted my application from for 187 visa back in November 2017 as Retail Manager from a newsagent from NT. My RCB approved in January 2018 and at the same time I did all the medical and other paperwork. At the moment it’s 18th month is running and not a single news from immigrationdepartment. Time is getting harder because of long processing time. Can anyone suggest me what to do? Or can anyone share anything about the visa grant fromretail manager position. Thanks everyone 

Hi Samio

Its great more applicants are coming forward and joining the forum but don't worry you had waited most time now its only 5 months max. for u. I can understand ur pain. 

They are picking up files from 18months onwards for Retail Managers

Does ur owner works at the newsagency ?

23 hours ago, Manager17 said:

Plzzz dnt push them 

Let them do there work on their own 

I heard from someone that they will give refusal if do anything on ur own 

Tell ur MA to do anything bcoz they knows better how to ask them abt delaying process intead of u 

I hope u will get my point 

I think she has the right to push them because she waited from 2016

8 hours ago, Tosh14 said:

Hi Samio

Its great more applicants are coming forward and joining the forum but don't worry you had waited most time now its only 5 months max. for u. I can understand ur pain. 

They are picking up files from 18months onwards for Retail Managers

Does ur owner works at the newsagency ?

Edited by Samio

Hi dear friends, 

I need your suggestions, I applied in Feb 2018 as a restaurant manager QLD, no news yet.

Now my employer is not cooperating and is asking for unreasonable favours. I haven’t started working there yet and I am working in the city as a hotel duty manager.

is it possible to change the employer on my RSMS file, if yes, will it be under new rules or old rules as I don’t have three years of work experience in the same field. Please advise ? 

13 hours ago, SSinghV said:

Hi dear friends, 

I need your suggestions, I applied in Feb 2018 as a restaurant manager QLD, no news yet.

Now my employer is not cooperating and is asking for unreasonable favours. I haven’t started working there yet and I am working in the city as a hotel duty manager.

is it possible to change the employer on my RSMS file, if yes, will it be under new rules or old rules as I don’t have three years of work experience in the same field. Please advise ? 

Careful u need to start working as soon as possible 

4. The Position Cannot Demonstrate A Genuine Need

The Nomination may be refused if the business cannot demonstrate that there is a genuine need for the skilled worker to work in the nominated position. The Nomination can be refused if the visa applicant is not currently working in the position, thus, the business would not be able to physically demonstrate that the visa applicant is required. Another risk for the Nomination to be refused is if the business is not paying statutory employee entitlements as required under the Fair Work Act.

19 hours ago, SSinghV said:

Hi dear friends, 

Hey, if the employer is not cooperating or being hard on you now, then even if you got approved, you still have to suffer this for 2 years.  That’s kind of torturing you. 

On 24/05/2019 at 05:37, mark23 said:

I think you should scroll up and start reading the whole story before you add your 2 cents in... don't judge by reading a single post and more over I'm not even talking about being violent, dishonest and criminal minded...I think your just getting your knickers in a twist here. Stop twisting stories and causing more confusing.... it's evident you haven't mixed with all walks of life and I don't want to even try to educate you on this.🤔😂

On 24/05/2019 at 05:37, mark23 said:

I think you should scroll up and start reading the whole story before you add your 2 cents in... don't judge by reading a single post and more over I'm not even talking about being violent, dishonest and criminal minded...I think your just getting your knickers in a twist here. Stop twisting stories and causing more confusing.... it's evident you haven't mixed with all walks of life and I don't want to even try to educate you on this.🤔😂

I actually follow this thread every day.

How you can say that its evident I have not mixed with a walks f life, I really don't know. I have worked in job dealing with people in the lowest most desperate circumstances. I have worked with those seeking asylum. I have also worked with British royalty and other titled people - as well as those in between.  I have worked with law-breakers and with law-keepers.

And yes, I have plenty of knowledge and experience of life in Australia, and that is how I now that to say the majority of Australians are ripping off Centrelink is complete and utter rubbish. Accusing us of it does not create a good impression  when you are newly arrived in the country, and I am starting to understand why so many born & bred ozzies are fast becoming anti-migration.

Hi guys,  

I have been working for my sponsor since 2015 in the countryside. But my visa just granted April 2019. 

Now I'm planning to have baby and I will apply for maternity leave one year. Let's say I take 1 year off from April 2020 to April 2021. 

My question is, after I finish maternity time, do I need to come back to complete 2 years obligation with my sponsor? 

48 minutes ago, Julie Finn said:

Hi guys,  

I have been working for my sponsor since 2015 in the countryside. But my visa just granted April 2019. 

Now I'm planning to have baby and I will apply for maternity leave one year. Let's say I take 1 year off from April 2020 to April 2021. 

My question is, after I finish maternity time, do I need to come back to complete 2 years obligation with my sponsor? 

My understanding is, It is an obligation of the visa to stay in the nominated position for two years from the grant of the visa. If you don't there is a risk the visa could get cancelled. 

14 minutes ago, Tipu said:

Congratulations. Please share your time line. 

1 hour ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Heartiest congratulations ..
Have a good.time..
Cheers

Here is my timeline

nomination applied - dec 2016

visa applied - may 2017

nomination approved - aug 2018

asked for medical and pcc

submitted on - 3 sep 2018

made a complaint 2 weeks ago about decesion

got pr granted today

• Congratulations 1

13 minutes ago, preet1513 said:

Hey guys have a question 

if a person is granted rsms visa ...does whole family have to stay with him in regional area or we can live any where .....

Other family members can live anywhere, no problem at all

1 hour ago, preet1513 said:

Hey guys have a question 

if a person is granted rsms visa ...does whole family have to stay with him in regional area or we can live any where .....

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/regional-sponsor-migration-scheme-187/direct-entry-stream#When

Please read this. It is an obligation to stay in regional area for next two years after the grant.  It can be a problem later when applying for citizenship.

14 hours ago, ali said:

My understanding is, It is an obligation of the visa to stay in the nominated position for two years from the grant of the visa. If you don't there is a risk the visa could get cancelled. 

Is this risk applies only for under old regulations, or for new rules which effect from March 2018  or for both?

Also for old regulations can anyone change there employer or job or position.