187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

How many employee were there already except you? 

At time of lodgement the organisational chart shows, excluding the manager (myself), 2 baristas and 3 shop assistants.
Now we have me, 3 baristas and 7 shop assistants but this was not updated in the initial nomination applications. My migration agent only updated monthly profit and loss statements and recent balanca sheet to show financial improvements.

2 minutes ago, Cippalippa said:

At time of lodgement the organisational chart shows, excluding the manager (myself), 2 baristas and 3 shop assistants.
Now we have me, 3 baristas and 7 shop assistants but this was not updated in the initial nomination applications. My migration agent only updated monthly profit and loss statements and recent balanca sheet to show financial improvements.

So you are working in cafe, so how come you are retail manager ? 

So you are working in cafe, so how come you are retail manager ? 

It’s a coffee shop, the equivalent of a fast food outlet. There is no kitchen nor chef/cook. We resell finished products sourced from somewhere else or we do basic assembling of ingredients for panini’s and other snacks.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cippalippa said:

It’s a coffee shop, the equivalent of a fast food outlet. There is no kitchen nor chef/cook. We resell finished products sourced from somewhere else or we do basic assembling of ingredients for panini’s and other snacks.

What about your boss ? Where does he work is that business at same address? 

What about your boss ? Where does he work is that business at same address? 

As I said before, my employer runs his own property valuation business and the coffee shop is an investment. He knows nothing about how to run a coffee shop effectively as the manager (which is me) is there with that scope.

1 hour ago, Cippalippa said:

As I said before, my employer runs his own property valuation business and the coffee shop is an investment. He knows nothing about how to run a coffee shop effectively as the manager (which is me) is there with that scope.

Hi Cippalippa, after how many days of CO appointment did your Nomination got rejected? 

20 hours ago, Cippalippa said:

My occupation is legittimate 100% and the case officer based his opinions on wrong assumptions rather real facts. They did not ask for clarifications and my agent did not have the chance to provide any further information. The document checklist was so thorough that I don’t even know why they trying to find excuses to refuse the nomination. In no documents there is mentioned that the owner works within the business; as matter of fact he runs a completly different business himself and the coffee shop that I run is only an investment.

Now the next step is the appeal. I just hope it won’t take ages...

Thts strange. R u working with the bussiness?

11 hours ago, simar27 said:

retail manager ACT

Hi simar,

what sort of business were you sponsored?? As we have seen that Cippalila one of the forum member was sponsered as RETAIL MANAGER in cafe:( barista, cafe , restaurants should be more considerable as restaurant manager i supoose.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Shaktimaan said:

Hi simar,

what sort of business were you sponsored?? As we have seen that Cippalila one of the forum member was sponsered as RETAIL MANAGER in cafe:( barista, cafe , restaurants should be more considerable as restaurant manager i supoose.

I second tht too

Hi simar,

That’s what you would think but my agent and I went through the 2 options before we applied. If you look at the job description of a cafe or restaurant manager, you will see that the there are functions that require having a chef and a full kitchen. For example and internet cafe has the word cafe in the name but it does not mean that provides cooked meals. The figure of a cafe or restaurant manager refers more to an establishment that provides proper meals and particular service. The immigration states that you cannot be sponsored in that occupation if you work in a fast food outlet as that falls under the category of retail industry. That’s why I have been nominated as a retail manager for a coffee shop.

Seriously guys, with the expensive visa fees I expect the immigration to work better than that. Now they're just trying to find an excuse to refuse the visa with nonsense reasons and assumptions, longer timeframe and stuffs. I'm so sick of it. If there's any problems with my visa I will consider moving to Canada. 

32 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Seriously guys, with the expensive visa fees I expect the immigration to work better than that. Now they're just trying to find an excuse to refuse the visa with nonsense reasons and assumptions, longer timeframe and stuffs. I'm so sick of it. If there's any problems with my visa I will consider moving to Canada. 

Pls share ur timeline 

Hi everyone my timeline : in February 2016 Lodged Rcb and nomination at the same time . 7th of November 2016 got nomination approval, 7th of December 2016 lodged visa application offshore, HR country.  till now the status is "received", i have been waiting for more than 12 months now. Do you guys know how long i have to wait? My occupation is Contract Administrator. I read through thus forum and i knew some people have been waiting very long ; however some other lucky one who got their visa about 6months. It depends on occupation, HR or LR country. Do you guys have any experience in my occupation as a contract administration? Thanks

Hi everyone my timeline : in February 2016 Lodged Rcb and nomination at the same time . 7th of November 2016 got nomination approval, 7th of December 2016 lodged visa application offshore, HR country.  till now the status is "received", i have been waiting for more than 12 months now. Do you guys know how long i have to wait? My occupation is Contract Administrator. I read through thus forum and i knew some people have been waiting very long ; however some other lucky one who got their visa about 6months. It depends on occupation, HR or LR country. Do you guys have any experience in my occupation as a contract administration? Thanks
Check inbox

Hi, I’ve been a calm user of this forum. I don’t have any better news to share today, I’m sharing my details coz it might help someone. I lodged my RSMS nomination 16 May 2016 and visa on 18 May 2016 (on shore) as a Retail Manager in Victoria regional. RCB approved in month. I’ve done my medicals and PCC ‘s between June and July 2016. In September 2017 my employer updated latest BAS statements to avoid nomination refusal. I got call yesterday from my employer saying my nomination was refused on 19th December 2017 and he said Immigration did not mention any reason for it. My employer and my lawyer not happy with it and they decided to go for MRT. My lawyer said they deliberately refusing nominations for management related occupations in my case they didn’t even mention any reason for it, also said they cannot refuse nomination or visa without asking for further information/documents or without any reason. I wish this kind of things doesn’t happened to others and hopefully everyone get their approvals in 2018. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Your Highness said:

Hi, I’ve been a calm user of this forum. I don’t have any better news to share today, I’m sharing my details coz it might help someone. I lodged my RSMS nomination 16 May 2016 and visa on 18 May 2016 (on shore) as a Retail Manager in Victoria regional. RCB approved in month. I’ve done my medicals and PCC ‘s between June and July 2016. In September 2017 my employer updated latest BAS statements to avoid nomination refusal. I got call yesterday from my employer saying my nomination was refused on 19th December 2017 and he said Immigration did not mention any reason for it. My employer and my lawyer not happy with it and they decided to go for MRT. My lawyer said they deliberately refusing nominations for management related occupations in my case they didn’t even mention any reason for it, also said they cannot refuse nomination or visa without asking for further information/documents or without any reason. I wish this kind of things doesn’t happened to others and hopefully everyone get their approvals in 2018. 

Hi my friend, its really sad to know what happened with you which is happening with most of the RETAIL MANAGERS in this forum. If you dont mind canyou share some information such as:-

1) where you working with the company??

2) what sort of business were you sponsered??

3) did your employer received any call from immi confirming any details about the business or about you if you were working there actively??

Edited by Shaktimaan