Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

piomoneycorpbanner.png.be52916baf313dbf978f73c696054831.png

After talks with moneycorp this weekend we are considering a get together in Adelaide like the one we have in Perth. So far I have 15 people interested, if you would like to be kept up to date of any developments please let me know below.

Guest The Pom Queen

Please don't worry, there are some wonderful people in Adelaide and I can make sure you won't feel alone. Unfortunately I'm in Brisbane but am always here in a virtual sense. 

'There is a lady who lives in Perth called @britgirl @Brit GirlI'm not sure if she will see this but she moved over on her own a few years ago and seems very happy 

Guest The Pom Queen
16 hours ago, Paige03 said:

I'd be interested too. Arrive in Adelaide 13th June. Staying with friends in Woodcroft.  Will hopefully still be there long term...work depending x 

Super, this will be wonderful for meeting new friends and also it can help with job opportunities because over here it's who you know not what you know.

Guest The Pom Queen
13 hours ago, Barry1986 said:

Me too. Arriving 14th July Kingston park in a holiday let for 6 weeks first until we find something more permanent. Looking forward to the move. 

Great @Barry1986 I will add you to the list

Hi katherine,

i made the move to Perth 7 years ago on my own. So anything you need to know just let me know. My best advice is to accept all invatations to social gatherings and actively get out there and meet as many people as you can! Adelaide is lovely i have visited there a few times and would have moved there if there had a been any nursing job opportunities in my speciality.Good luck with the move over.

Brit Girl  :-)

2 hours ago, Brit Girl said:

Hi katherine,

i made the move to Perth 7 years ago on my own. So anything you need to know just let me know. My best advice is to accept all invatations to social gatherings and actively get out there and meet as many people as you can! Adelaide is lovely i have visited there a few times and would have moved there if there had a been any nursing job opportunities in my speciality.Good luck with the move over.

Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen
19 hours ago, CliffnAl said:

We arrive in October, if this is too late for this do can we come to the next please.

thanks

Of course you can, keep an eye on here or our Adelaide forum www.pomsinadelaide.com.

The Adelaide forum will be undergoing an upgrade in the next week

Guest The Pom Queen
6 hours ago, Yelverton said:

I'm in Adelaide and I would be interested. Could you add me to the list please? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Sure can. Are you also a member of our Pomsinadelaide forum. Www.pomsinadelaide.com

• 1 month later...
Hi katherine,

Hi Brit girl can I ask what speciality your in I move hopefully to Adelaide next year and I am a psycho geriatric nurse
X

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Hi, I'm moving to Adelaide but don't arrive until the 21st August. I'll probably miss the first get together, but would love to be included in any other dates. Would be great to meet some like minded people and hear your stories of the move down under!

18 hours ago, Michelle007 said:

Hi, I'm moving to Adelaide but don't arrive until the 21st August. I'll probably miss the first get together, but would love to be included in any other dates. Would be great to meet some like minded people and hear your stories of the move down under!

I only arrive 3 weeks before you on the 3rd. Don't think there has been an date set for the meet up yet, so you may not miss it. But would be up for saying hi to another newbie when you arrive :)

• 3 weeks later...