23 posts in this topic

piomoneycorpbanner.png.be52916baf313dbf978f73c696054831.png

After talks with moneycorp this weekend we are considering a get together in Adelaide like the one we have in Perth. So far I have 15 people interested, if you would like to be kept up to date of any developments please let me know below.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moneycorp
Moneycorp

I arrive in Adelaide on 3rd August so depending on when it is likely to be I might be interested.

Katherine

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TravellingKatherine said:

I arrive in Adelaide on 3rd August so depending on when it is likely to be I might be interested.

Katherine

Superb @TravellingKatherine We will organise it for when you arrive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That would be brilliant. As I'm moving on my own, I'm really worried about meeting people so this would really help, just to have some people who understand and to say hi to :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please don't worry, there are some wonderful people in Adelaide and I can make sure you won't feel alone. Unfortunately I'm in Brisbane but am always here in a virtual sense. 

'There is a lady who lives in Perth called @britgirl @Brit GirlI'm not sure if she will see this but she moved over on her own a few years ago and seems very happy 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be interested too. Arrive in Adelaide 13th June. Staying with friends in Woodcroft.  Will hopefully still be there long term...work depending x 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too. Arriving 14th July Kingston park in a holiday let for 6 weeks first until we find something more permanent. Looking forward to the move. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Paige03 said:

I'd be interested too. Arrive in Adelaide 13th June. Staying with friends in Woodcroft.  Will hopefully still be there long term...work depending x 

 

Super, this will be wonderful for meeting new friends and also it can help with job opportunities because over here it's who you know not what you know.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Barry1986 said:

Me too. Arriving 14th July Kingston park in a holiday let for 6 weeks first until we find something more permanent. Looking forward to the move. 

Great @Barry1986 I will add you to the list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi katherine,

i made the move to Perth 7 years ago on my own. So anything you need to know just let me know. My best advice is to accept all invatations to social gatherings and actively get out there and meet as many people as you can! Adelaide is lovely i have visited there a few times and would have moved there if there had a been any nursing job opportunities in my speciality.Good luck with the move over.

 Brit Girl  :-)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brit Girl said:

Hi katherine,

i made the move to Perth 7 years ago on my own. So anything you need to know just let me know. My best advice is to accept all invatations to social gatherings and actively get out there and meet as many people as you can! Adelaide is lovely i have visited there a few times and would have moved there if there had a been any nursing job opportunities in my speciality.Good luck with the move over.

 Brit Girl  :-)

Thank you :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We arrive in October, if this is too late for this do can we come to the next please.

thanks

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, CliffnAl said:

We arrive in October, if this is too late for this do can we come to the next please.

thanks

 

Of course you can, keep an eye on here or our Adelaide forum www.pomsinadelaide.com.

The Adelaide forum will be undergoing an upgrade in the next week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in Adelaide and I would be interested. Could you add me to the list please? Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Yelverton said:

I'm in Adelaide and I would be interested. Could you add me to the list please? Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Sure can. Are you also a member of our Pomsinadelaide forum. Www.pomsinadelaide.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi katherine,
i made the move to Perth 7 years ago on my own. So anything you need to know just let me know. My best advice is to accept all invatations to social gatherings and actively get out there and meet as many people as you can! Adelaide is lovely i have visited there a few times and would have moved there if there had a been any nursing job opportunities in my speciality.Good luck with the move over.
 Brit Girl  :-)

Hi Brit girl can I ask what speciality your in I move hopefully to Adelaide next year and I am a psycho geriatric nurse
X


Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I'm moving to Adelaide but don't arrive until the 21st August. I'll probably miss the first get together, but would love to be included in any other dates. Would be great to meet some like minded people and hear your stories of the move down under!


Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Michelle007 said:

Hi, I'm moving to Adelaide but don't arrive until the 21st August. I'll probably miss the first get together, but would love to be included in any other dates. Would be great to meet some like minded people and hear your stories of the move down under!


Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

I only arrive 3 weeks before you on the 3rd. Don't think there has been an date set for the meet up yet, so you may not miss it. But would be up for saying hi to another newbie when you arrive :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you. I'll be sure to keep in touch on this thread and sort out a meet up...once I've sorted out somewhere to live, schools and cars! It's all very exciting.


Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wondering if anyone wants to meet soon new arrivals or been here a while would be good.

Sent from my F5321 using PomsinOz mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,  me and my partner (35 and 42 yrs old)  are also arriving August 21st in Adelaide. We would love to meet some new people and hear other peoples story about their move down under. Can you add us to the list, please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now