8 hours ago, M A Z said:

Nice to hear.. 15 Approval.

I was wondering, are all those onshore applicant?

someone saying, no offshore applicant has been granted visa in these recent days. is it fact? any idea anybody pl

are you offshore as well??

I am offshore as well.

Hey Mites,

Just wondering if there is any news about DE nominations. It has been two months but no any updates.

Just wondering if is good to apply before nomination as well.

Thanks

Stream: 186 DE
Number of applicants: 3
Nomination applied:  March 6,2020

Visa applied: Yet to apply
Medical: 
Nomination approved: 
Visa Granted: 
IMMI Status: received

On 06/05/2020 at 16:09, Ozzy_man10 said:

Spoke with my MA today. He tells me lots of RFI's recived this week asking for evidance that people are still in work and almost 15 PR approvals (mixed TRT and DE) across mixed employment sectors. 

Application dates range from Nov 2019 to April 2020. No proccessing order for time of lodgment or priority proffesssion, all seems random. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your helpful information, I am just wondering how Home Affairs asked for further information, was that a phone call? Or they sent the RFI email to you.

TIA

6 hours ago, Yang Sun said:

Thanks for your helpful information, I am just wondering how Home Affairs asked for further information, was that a phone call? Or they sent the RFI email to you.

TIA

Its through email 

10 hours ago, Cahyadi said:

MA says it through phone call to business office to check if that person still hold this nomination position or not . 

No, Checking and confirmation of information is one thing and Request For Information RFI is another thing.

I hope u got the difference.

Hi,

I was a silent reader , today I got golden email.😍

Onshore 

Nomination and Visa lodged on 11/02/20 (186 DE)

Medicals - 16/03/2020

Nomination approved on 18/03/2020

Further documents requested on 18/03/20. (medicals and Afp check for name aliases )

Additional documents submitted on 07/04/20

Granted on 08/05/2020 😀

• Congratulations 4

Hi Everyone,

I just found this forum after viewing the immi processing times which show it could take up to 8 months 😫 I then saw a MA website saying between 12-15 months, and another quoting people had taken 28-48 days! So I really didn't know what to think!

Reading back from around Jan it looks like the average on a TRT is about 4 months or upto 6 for the most part which is better news, and some have got there's in 2 to 3 months which is awesome, it gives me some hope! I'm hoping as we have been in the country for almost 5 years (started on a working holiday) and we already have a 457 that it should be pretty straight forward!?

Also so confused how this visa is supposed to take longer than direct entry when most of the evidence has already been approved before, but hey!

One question I had was about Polio, has anyone else had to provide their polio vaccination certificate? I was in Indonesia some years back for longer than a month so think I need to provide this, but obviously don't have it, so thinking I'll need to get this done again before my medical... Did anyone else have to do this, can Bupa do this or do I get this at my local GP? Obviously Covid isn't helping with sorting this just now...

Looking forward to more news on people getting approved!

On 08/05/2020 at 20:56, Vick5050 said:

Hi,

I was a silent reader , today I got golden email.😍

Onshore 

Nomination and Visa lodged on 11/02/20 (186 DE)

Medicals - 16/03/2020

Nomination approved on 18/03/2020

Further documents requested on 18/03/20. (medicals and Afp check for name aliases )

Additional documents submitted on 07/04/20

Granted on 08/05/2020 😀

Congratulations buddy 🤞

hi all 

I m new here, and wondering whether or not all of your status on immiaccount have changed after assessment updated? is there any other situation that status remains the same while the actual documents are assessing (officers forgot updating etc) thanks 

19 minutes ago, devProgrammer said:

Still waiting, looks like it is gone quite again, Going to be 5 months still the application is not touched. @restaurant.manager did you happen to call immigration since your application is well over 6 months ?

My MA told me, current processing time for TRT is 7 to 8 months. Better to wait until 8 months then she'll decide to contact immigration.

41 minutes ago, Bmike said:

Hi @devProgrammer

I think we have similar profile and even lodgement is also in the same month, But I have lodged under TRT stream. Let's see who will get the response first.

I will update you if I will have any update.

Hi,

You might want to check my details as well.

• Like 1