1 hour ago, Jay kim said:

Seconde uploaded posting please.

Hi. Guys  Anyone who has experience like this circumstance.  I am an applicant in Feb 2018 186 trt Chef Sydney 2pp My nomination was approved 17th Dec 2018. Now the co asked functional english of the secondary applicant who is my wife but I am willing to pay the installment of English charge. And I requested the invoice last Mon, 4th Feb via immi account  and E-mail. However no news at all. So really wonder how long normally it takes to get the invoice after request? Please share your experience with me. I will be a lot appreciated.  Thanks Guys

I'm sure this was already answered further up in the previous threads? Am I missing something?

• Like 1

Hi Friends,
one of my friend applied on 27Feb2018 got this approval today.
he has not uploaded his details in excel sheet. I will update it now.

My fried J1981

Vetasses done in Dec2017

Applied on 10Jan2018 186 DE.

State VIC

Visa granted 11Feb2019.

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 5

11 hours ago, bigbro said:

Hi guys! how long after CO will be back on your files after uploading the request both on my nomination and my visa(PCC). Thank you. I can't wait we will get our golden email soon!

current status: Initial Assessment

visa and nomination: march 5, 2018

Hey!! Same as us, also applied on 05/March/2018 and requested same docs on 29/Dec/2018 (nom paperwork and our police checks) once we responded to their request it took 32 days to grant our visa(30/Jan/2019) So our status went from 'Recieved' to "Initial assessment' and then Finalised. I think you will hear from them within 28-35days aprox once you respond. 🍀🎆🎈

All the best!!! @bigbro

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 3

1 hour ago, Nora said:

Hey!! Same as us, also applied on 05/March/2018 and requested same docs on 29/Dec/2018 (nom paperwork and our police checks) once we responded to their request it took 32 days to grant our visa(30/Jan/2019) So our status went from 'Recieved' to "Initial assessment' and then Finalised. I think you will hear from them within 28-35days aprox once you respond. 🍀🎆🎈

All the best!!! @bigbro

Glad to see the same timeline. We applied on 05 March 2018 and requested same docs on 05/Jan/2018 (non paperwork and our police checks) . But police checks from our home country took 1 month for approval therefore we have submitted all requested documents on 04/Feb/2019. Hope to hear from them as soon as possible. *finger cross*

• Congratulations 1

1 minute ago, sachin1983 said:

Hi Nora, Weenno,
was the police checks from home country was submitted by both of you in the first application.

I used to live in Malaysia and Singapore. I have submitted Malaysia in my first application but it is over 1 year now =_= as i did it in December 2017 and submitted March 2018. But Singapore is upon requested.

• Like 1

Hi guys

I’ve been a silent reader of this forum since couple of months and my 186 visa granted yesterday.

Can someone update spread sheet.

Nomination Submitted : 02 March 2018

Visa Submitted : 08 March 2018

Nomination Approved : 31 December 2018

Additional documents requested:  31 December 2018   (My MA forgot to submit police clearance & AFP   of both the applicants myself and my wife )usually if any of the applicant is offshore IMMI doesn't ask Afp of offshore applicant but they ask for my wife's Afp. Yesterday I call my MA and force him to email immigration by saying we have provided all the requested supporting documents within 2 hours I got my Golden email.

Additional documents submitted:  15 January 2019

Approved: 11 February  2019

Occupation: Architectural, Building and Surveying Technicians nec 

Team: NSW PESE

Stream: ENS 186 TRT

Number of people in application:  2

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 14

Hi all!

my MA finally send an email to immigration last week as I have passed the 18 months. However we got kind of a standard reply, but want to share it anyway.

Processing time are an indication of how long it takes to process 75% of applications and 90%. Individually cases might vary because of:

- TRT vs. DE

- Occupation ( If its on the Medium term list or not)

- Company Size and turnover

I dont think everyone is on the spreadsheet, including myself, but I have not seen any Restaurant Managers Approved that applied for a 186 DE after me. Only TRT or DE in another occupation. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hi everyone, 

I'm clocking over into the 16 month mark soon, and to celebrate the universe has rewarded me by making my MA graduate to almost completly useless. Ha. Kidding... trying to maintain the possie vibes, but it is getting harder evey day. 

I sent her a message as my company rewarded me with a salary increase at the beginning of the year and my MA responded with an ambiguous: 

'We will also need to provide new evidence of equivalent wages. So we will also need payslips at the same rate of another worker in your role.'

Does anyone have experience with this? Does she mean within our company or as an industry standard benchmark? There's no one in my company in the exact same role, but others at a similar level. Is that what she means? 

17 minutes ago, CD_waiting said:

Hi everyone, 

I'm clocking over into the 16 month mark soon, and to celebrate the universe has rewarded me by making my MA graduate to almost completly useless. Ha. Kidding... trying to maintain the possie vibes, but it is getting harder evey day. 

I sent her a message as my company rewarded me with a salary increase at the beginning of the year and my MA responded with an ambiguous: 

'We will also need to provide new evidence of equivalent wages. So we will also need payslips at the same rate of another worker in your role.'

Does anyone have experience with this? Does she mean within our company or as an industry standard benchmark? There's no one in my company in the exact same role, but others at a similar level. Is that what she means? 

A standard equivalent would suffice, the MA would bascailly send the information of your increase, including the "standard" rate for this to Immigration.

I've never heard of an issue if you earn more than expected (within reason), and this typically only becomes an issue if you are earning well below market rate for the role. 

Hi guys,

Just checked my immiaccount and I found that my PR is granted today!!

Please find my details here:

State: NSW
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  08/03/2018
CO requested for more documents for nomination on 12/01/2018, submitted on 07/02/2019
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination granted:  12/02/2019
IMMI Status: Finalised

Hope everyone gets their PR soon!! Love you guys😊

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 21

1 minute ago, Hex said:

A standard equivalent would suffice, the MA would bascailly send the information of your increase, including the "standard" rate for this to Immigration.

I've never heard of an issue if you earn more than expected (within reason), and this typically only becomes an issue if you are earning well below market rate for the role. 

Awesome.  Thanks. I thought her email was a bit odd... our salaries are all market rate so I would presume that there's no concern about under payment.

• Like 1

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I have just received my SILVER email!

Nomination approved 12th Feb 2019 with no additional documents requested

I understand that I am one of the lucky ones having only waited 5.5 months for a silver approval, but I want everyone to hang on in there because your good news is coming, and the support on this group is really special!

NOW FOR MY GOLDEN EMAIL SOON PLEASE!

Nomination and Visa Submission: 28th August 2018

Nomination Approval: 12th February 2019

Visa Status: Received - 186 TRT

Edited by UKAUS123
  • Congratulations 18

Hi everyone,

First up, sorry for the long message!

I’ve been following this thread for some time.

im currently on a 457 and my nomination and application for PR via TRT was submitted in September 2018. 

My employer is a global company and has just received accredited sponsorship status.

The migration agent that they use for all of our visa applications contacted me this morning to advise that as a result of the company gaining the accreditation we would not be required to obtain police checks nor would we need to undertake the medicals and that my application was presently being reviewed by immi.

This seems very strange to me, as I was under the impression medicals and police checks were non-negotiable when it comes to PR - we have nothing to hide in either case, but just wondered if anybody else had heard about this or come across this before? I can’t find anything online to support this but also have no reason to question what I’m being told as the agent handles a lot of applications for my employer.

Thanks,

Tom

38 minutes ago, MUKS said:

Hi guys

I’ve been a silent reader of this forum since couple of months and my 186 visa granted yesterday.

Can someone update spread sheet.

Nomination Submitted : 02 March 2018

Visa Submitted : 08 March 2018

Nomination Approved : 31 December 2018

Additional documents requested:  31 December 2018   (My MA forgot to submit police clearance & AFP   of both the applicants myself and my wife )usually if any of the applicant is offshore IMMI doesn't ask Afp of offshore applicant but they ask for my wife's Afp. Yesterday I call my MA and force him to email immigration by saying we have provided all the requested supporting documents within 2 hours I got my Golden email.

Additional documents submitted:  15 January 2019

Approved: 11 February  2019

Occupation: Architectural, Building and Surveying Technicians nec 

Team: NSW PESE

Stream: ENS 186 TRT

Number of people in application:  2

Hi Muks, Congratulations..🎉 Enjoy your big News  💥 .....  QUESTION - How did you find out, your MA forgot to upload the documents ? Appreciate your response.

5 minutes ago, UKAUS123 said:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I have just received my SILVER email!

Nomination approved 12th Feb 2019 with no additional documents requested

I understand that I am one of the lucky ones having only waited 5.5 months for a silver approval, but I want everyone to hang on in there because your good news is coming, and the support on this group is really special!

NOW FOR MY GOLDEN EMAIL SOON PLEASE!

Nomination and Visa Submission: 28th August 2018

Nomination Approval: 12th February 2019

Visa Status: Received - 186 TRT

Wow, so lucky and fortunate, congrats! 

Occupation not on the medium-and-long-term-strategic-skills-list and Skill Level 2, must big a big firm / well known MA? 

1 minute ago, Gills1987 said:

Hi everyone,

First up, sorry for the long message!

I’ve been following this thread for some time.

im currently on a 457 and my nomination and application for PR via TRT was submitted in September 2018. 

My employer is a global company and has just received accredited sponsorship status.

The migration agent that they use for all of our visa applications contacted me this morning to advise that as a result of the company gaining the accreditation we would not be required to obtain police checks nor would we need to undertake the medicals and that my application was presently being reviewed by immi.

This seems very strange to me, as I was under the impression medicals and police checks were non-negotiable when it comes to PR - we have nothing to hide in either case, but just wondered if anybody else had heard about this or come across this before? I can’t find anything online to support this but also have no reason to question what I’m being told as the agent handles a lot of applications for my employer.

Thanks,

Tom

I very much doubt that by your company getting a certain status, you'd be exempt from typical, standard checks with regards to your visa approval. 

I would question your MA, as there I have never heard of this and would doubt (confidently) this is the case.