Hi All,

I am also a silent reader since long and my PR visa has been approved on Saturday(9/Feb/2019). Please see my signature for timelines.

Thank you so much for all your valuable information and suggestions on this forum. I wish everyone receive your golden email soon..

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 20

Just now, Esh said:

Hi All,

I am also a silent reader since long and my PR visa has been approved on Saturday(9/Feb/2019). Please see my signature for timelines.

Thank you so much for all your valuable information and suggestions on this forum. I wish everyone receive your golden email soon..

One more march application and same as my occupation i am so happy to see hoping my grant is very close as well.

• Congratulations 1

2 hours ago, Friskycharmer said:

Hi akiradiaz mine hasn't changed either i wouldn't be to alarmed.

I uploaded my new police check on the 4th of Feb so hoping by the end of Feb they will have looked at it.

Slightly different with the NZ police checks as they have to contact the ministry of justice to confirm there isn't a 2nd page so can take longer.

Gotta love a long wait eh 🤨

Bureaucracy and more red tape. Might as well check with the Ministry of Agriculture if the food production in NZ is normal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi. Guys 

Anyone who has experience like this circumstance. 

I am an applicant in Feb 2018 186 trt Chef Sydney 2pp

My nomination was approved 17th Dec 2018.

Now the co asked functional english of the secondary applicant who is my wife but I am willing to pay the installment of English charge.

And I requested the invoice last Mon, 4th Feb via immi account  and E-mail.

However no news at all.

So really wonder how long normally it takes to get the invoice after request?

Please share your experience with me.

It will be a lot appreciated. 

Thanks Guys

40 minutes ago, Jay kim said:

Hi. Guys 

Anyone who has experience like this circumstance. 

I am an applicant in Feb 2018 186 trt Chef Sydney 2pp

My nomination was approved 17th Dec 2018.

Now the co asked functional english of the secondary applicant who is my wife but I am willing to pay the installment of English charge.

And I requested the invoice last Mon, 4th Feb via immi account  and E-mail.

However no news at all.

So really wonder how long normally it takes to get the invoice after request?

Please share your experience with me.

It will be a lot appreciated. 

Thanks Guys

You message is not clear enough, what is the invoice you are talking about? And CO asked for english of the secondary applicant this is bit strange. You need to book for English language test(Either IELTS or PTE) of your own why you need to ask immigration department for invoice? Have you applied for Visa of your own or through Migration Agent?

Edited by ajk

7 minutes ago, ajk said:

You message is not clear enough, what is the invoice you are talking about? And CO asked for english of the secondary applicant this is bit strange. You need to book for English language test of your own why you need to ask immigration department for invoice?

It is a standard procedure to pay second instalment for the English of secondary applicant (hence, the invoice). All details are on the immigration web site. 

Just now, Loktar said:

It is a standard procedure to pay second instalment for the English of secondary applicant (hence, the invoice). All details are on the immigration web site. 

Oh i have payed the visa amount in one go so not aware of this. But why do we need  English of secondary applicant my MA didn't ask for it. We only submitted my wife Education certified copies only.

1 minute ago, ajk said:

Oh i have payed the visa amount in one go so not aware of this. But why do we need  English of secondary applicant my MA didn't ask for it. We only submitted my wife Education certified copies only.

Yeah now i found about this online in different website as https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/Pages/PageNotFoundError.aspx?requestUrl=https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/employer-sponsored/second-instalment.aspx this link is not working for me.

Thanks for clarifying @Loktar.

2 minutes ago, ajk said:

Oh i have payed the visa amount in one go so not aware of this. certified copies only.

It is a visa requirement that secondary applicant must have functional English, or pay the second instalment. (See the immi web site for the definition of functional English.)

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ajk said:

We only submitted my wife Education certified copies only.

I would advise your wife to pass the IELTS now, if she did not do this yet (or other acceptable English test). As paying second instalment would be much more expensive, i.e., several thousands dollars.

2 minutes ago, Loktar said:

I would advise your wife to pass the IELTS now, if she did not do this yet (or other acceptable English test). As paying second instalment would be much more expensive, i.e., several thousands dollars.

She had completed her masters here in Melbourne back in 2016 we had submitted her master degree certificate and course completion letter as well. Do she still need to submit her IELTS or PTE score. As we paid the full visa amount when we applied for Visa.

Edited by ajk

3 minutes ago, ajk said:

She had completed her masters here in Melbourne back in 2016 we had submitted her master degree certificate and course completion letter as well. Do she still need to submit her IELTS or PTE score. As we paid the full visa amount when we applied for Visa.

It looks like completing masters in Australia will qualify her for having functional English, see this link https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/functional-english

• Thanks 1

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to record 2 passports in the immi account? When I applied to my PR I gave the 2 passports to my MA (upon their request) and was expecting to find them both on my account. I now have to change one of them and can't see it in the account. Any ideas?

Thanks

PS: I already have my PR visa, so I don't want to go back to my MA to ask.

Edited by hpaille

42 minutes ago, hpaille said:

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to record 2 passports in the immi account? When I applied to my PR I gave the 2 passports to my MA (upon their request) and was expecting to find them both on my account. I now have to change one of them and can't see it in the account. Any ideas?

Thanks

If you already have PR, then why do you want to update your application (which I suspect would be finalized)? 

4 hours ago, Esh said:

Hi All,

Congrats, such a happy news ~~ Did they request any further documents in between ? 

1 hour ago, hpaille said:

Hi All,

Thanks

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/change-in-situation/passport-details

You can update your passport details by two ways online or via post

Seconde uploaded posting please.

Hi. Guys  Anyone who has experience like this circumstance.  I am an applicant in Feb 2018 186 trt Chef Sydney 2pp My nomination was approved 17th Dec 2018. Now the co asked functional english of the secondary applicant who is my wife but I am willing to pay the installment of English charge. And I requested the invoice last Mon, 4th Feb via immi account  and E-mail. However no news at all. So really wonder how long normally it takes to get the invoice after request? Please share your experience with me. I will be a lot appreciated.  Thanks Guys