47 minutes ago, Toryalis said:

Hei guys Is anyone still waiting from 2017? I ve applied in June and my status still recived. Don’t know what to think anymore 

Hello! Waiting from November 2017 🙂 my nomination was approved in May and they requested more info. No other news since then. Good luck!

30 minutes ago, parveen said:

Only myself self oct 2016 left in this forum still further assessment from 4 months

Hi Parveen,

I think you need to contact your agent to follow up your case.This is so long ...Have you got your nomination approval?

2 hours ago, Toryalis said:

Hei guys Is anyone still waiting from 2017? I ve applied in June and my status still recived. Don’t know what to think anymore 

Still waiting from 4/4/2017

position Caterer

haven’t heard from them at all

Hey, I like this game.

Look at my signature and cheer up! "There is always worse", my mother used to say.

And note that an appeal was needed to get that nomination approved. That explains part of the delay.

Now I would be happy to be bested...who's waiting from longer than me?

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Lion said:

Hey, I like this game.

Look at my signature and cheer up! "There is always worse", my mother used to say.

And note that an appeal was needed to get that nomination approved. That explains part of the delay.

Now I would be happy to be bested...who's waiting from longer than me?

I believe you got your gold medal in this competition 🙂  The next award is a golden email.

On 06/10/2018 at 09:58, Maggie2018 said:

Hi Nikimino, have you received any good news yet? As I am still waiting for the payment link, it has been 5 months since we submitted the health checks...:(

i am still waiting for the payment link as well. Same as you it has been 5 months. No worries. We just wait ,it surely will come. Don't lose hope.