Hi All,
It is with a lot of happiness that I come here today to say that my waiting time is over!!!
PR finally approved on Friday 21/07/17
Nomination & Visa applied on 05/05/16, HR, 2 people, Chef.
Application went from "Received" to "Finalized", no extra docs requested, no contact, nothing, just like that.

Congratulations mate .... now enjoy your pr life[emoji106][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 hours ago, marianaammon said:

Hi All,

It is with a lot of happiness that I come here today to say that my waiting time is over!!!

Application went from "Received" to "Finalized", no extra docs requested, no contact, nothing, just like that.

Congrats mate 

Hi All,

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, marianaammon said:

Hi All,

Finally! :) Congrats!! - It does look like they open the files and do not necessarily change the status to "in progress". Mine is open and it's still flagged as "Received"! 

It's great - it looks like they are getting more active this week!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 186Life said:

Looks like they move to May/2016.. 

? Who knows what they doing ?!?

IMG_1650.PNG

Thanks for sharing - I know super annoying, right?

For my case, I hope they will reach out soon if they need my medicals to be renewed because I am traveling overseas to see my family in August and I am on Bridging Visa so I'd be happy to avoid the additional stress...

hi all, 

just wanted to ask my employer sponsored me on 186 de, I'm on a bridging visa and my case is not yet open. my problem is the owner is now going to sell the business soon and i dont know what will happen to my visa application. employer said my chances if the new owner is willing to sponsor me but what if not. what will happen to my visa application and can i still refund my application fee. do i have same case here pls advice thanks. 

Looks like they move to May/2016.. 
[emoji19] Who knows what they doing ?!?
IMG_1650.thumb.PNG.186065411ac6b5f99f095940d9f107e8.PNG

[emoji44] OMG [emoji44] [emoji50] [emoji44] and I'm still sitting here from April 2016 and waiting for them to open my file .....[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]☹️☹️☹️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, badaich87 said:

emoji44.png OMG emoji44.pngemoji50.pngemoji44.png and I'm still sitting here from April 2016 and waiting for them to open my file .....emoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.png☹️☹️☹️

Yeah - thought about you - I guess their answer to that would be "90% are being processed within xx months but there is no maximum timelines". They told me that on the phone when I called the second time.

In my case, I just asked my MA how long it could take from allocation to final decision and same kind of answer... 

I guess in my case, we got told because we asked so many times. Many people just don't even know when the case is allocated, it just goes from "Received" to "Finalised" which gives an impression of speed while actually nobody knows how long it took.

Very transparent process it is, isn't it?

Edited by jess6

Yeah - thought about you - I guess their answer to that would be "90% are being processed within xx months but there is no maximum timelines". They told me that on the phone when I called the second time.
In my case, I just asked my MA how long it could take from allocation to final decision and same kind of answer... 
I guess in my case, we got told because we asked so many times. Many people just don't even know when the case is allocated, it just goes from "Received" to "Finalised" which gives an impression of speed while actually nobody knows how long it took.
Very transparent process it is, isn't it?

Yea exactly, I don't even think they have any sort of procedure or process in place , it's just something very unprofessional and unorganised way of dealing with the applications . So over it now , no hope , no contact nothing from immigration's end , I'll still try my luck tomm. And call them and see if they still reply with the same annoying sentence that "u just will have to wait" , don't know what they mean by that probably god knows fir how long and just completely forget about your application but they don't understand how frustrating it is to be left hanging like that for never ending wait and how it really effects our day to day life as everything is just dependent on there one decision ( all our future plans ).......every new day , new week or a new month brings hope but then it all starts fade as it still doesn't bring any sort of ray of hope . I soooo try to not think about it but just can't take my mind of it as it's been 15 months now and the file sitting somewhere without anyone even touching it..... please god how much more patience do we need to show to get it ... please help us now[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji31][emoji31][emoji31][emoji31]☹️☹️

Hi. If anyone can answer my question. What is procedure for full skill asssessment. Do they take practical test over phone or in any place. I am hairdresses. Any reply welcome.....thanks 

Hi mate, I guess you are waiting from July. Did immi request you to do skill assessment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest bradfords
17 hours ago, Heena12 said:

Hi. If anyone can answer my question. What is procedure for full skill asssessment. Do they take practical test over phone or in any place. I am hairdresses. Any reply welcome.....thanks 

I did my trades assessment for hairdressing.

first part all paperwork,  

second part was a skpe interview with an assessor from Australia, I had to do mine in Essex. This lasted around 2 hours. They basically quiz you on your whole hairdressing experience /career and the theory of all hairdressing technics inc, colour, cutting, perming ect and they were big on health and safety. The main thing I found was they where trying to determine if I was genuine and I had the right amount of experience and had worked enough hours, min 20 hours per week for 5 years or 37 hours per week for 3 years.

You get your results in about 2 months of taking the second part of the trades test

Good luck x

Guest bradfords
5 minutes ago, bradfords said:

I did my trades assessment for hairdressing.

first part all paperwork,  

second part was a skpe interview with an assessor from Australia, I had to do mine in Essex. This lasted around 2 hours. They basically quiz you on your whole hairdressing experience /career and the theory of all hairdressing technics inc, colour, cutting, perming ect and they were big on health and safety. The main thing I found was they where trying to determine if I was genuine and I had the right amount of experience and had worked enough hours, min 20 hours per week for 5 years or 37 hours per week for 3 years.

You get your results in about 2 months of taking the second part of the trades test

Good luck x

The trades assessment is a requirement to be able to apply for direct entry 186. with out this your application is not complete there for it will be refused.

4 hours ago, bradfords said:

The trades assessment is a requirement to be able to apply for direct entry 186. with out this your application is not complete there for it will be refused.

I already applied 186trt. I am on 457 more than three years experience in Australia and done all study here. But I am bit nervous about this. I just want to do in case any problem. One of my friend's friend did not have any interview. Why I have to I am already working.