7 minutes ago, samzz111 said:

Thanks for the info which u provided me hope that help me and I will update the spread sheet once I go home . 

No worries at all samzz111, I really hope it helps too; no pressure about the spreadsheet, but its just a great source of info for current and finalised applications!

Let us know how you progress, and if you have any other issues or still not sure about the transcripts, just let us know!

The very best of luck!!

8 hours ago, samzz111 said:

Hi nomination approved this morning and visa docs requested with in 10 min after nomination . 

Case officer ask for wife's functional English but I already submitted her education documents but she wants to know the medium of her studies and years of education. 

And I am confused how to prove those documents any idea or anyone faced this problem ? Pls let me know thanks 

What's your occupation mate ?

and which stream DE/TRT?

186/187?

Finally, we decided to appeal my case to AAT. My company nomination refusal due to training fee problems. We paid the difference already and still rejected.

Before we want to re- apply again, however, our agent send he confident that our appeal may success. Who had a experience and same case to me?

life is so hard and stressful. Screaming! 

• Like 1

So what does everyone think of this new foreigh worker levy? 

I cant quite fathom if it will apply to us? From what I've read I know it comes into place in March 2017 and is going to replace the training benchmark as it's 'hard to police' 

so do we think if our case isn't opened until after then our company will simply have to pay the levy and the training benchmark will be irrelevant? 

And could it also see more refusals on training benchmarks before then? 

I just can't cope with all these recent changes....it also states on 'certain' permanent skilled worked indicating it's only going to partially apply to some of us .... or most of us, who knows!!! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sbrowne9 said:

No worries at all samzz111, I really hope it helps too; no pressure about the spreadsheet, but its just a great source of info for current and finalised applications!

Let us know how you progress, and if you have any other issues or still not sure about the transcripts, just let us know!

The very best of luck!!

Thank you

9 hours ago, syd2016 said:

My spouse's transcript states that the medium of course was English. I hope it will suffice. I also asked her education institute to provide a letter stating the language of instruction was English along with course details.

@samzz111 Pls share your timelines/occupation/DE or Transition/LR or HR?

Hi syd2016

my wife's documents also showing English medium but she's not happy with that she wants to know year of studies and medium so yeah 

Hi syd2016
my wife's documents also showing English medium but she's not happy with that she wants to know year of studies and medium so yeah 

You can get a letter from the university stating the medium of instruction and the duration. Hope this helps.
By the way can you share your timeline?
I mean application lodgement date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, samzz111 said:

Thank you

I have seen in dibp website as well if you have degree or higher level of education full time in English instructions then it would be ok to prove the functional English 

14 hours ago, Praveen Reddy said:

You can get a letter from the university stating the medium of instruction and the duration. Hope this helps.
By the way can you share your timeline?
I mean application lodgement date.

yeah i got the same info from NSWPESE thank you

Finally, we decided to appeal my case to AAT. My company nomination refusal due to training fee problems. We paid the difference already and still rejected.
Before we want to re- apply again, however, our agent send he confident that our appeal may success. Who had a experience and same case to me?
life is so hard and stressful. Screaming! 

Hi yuyu so sorry to here that, I can imagine it would be stressful to wait for so long and get that as the outcome but hopefully soon something works out for u , could I please ask u that when your nomination file was refused did u get any correspondence regarding that from immigration or just got to know from your agent ....????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do not worry u will be all right
It happened with me last year
One of employee had salary differences in 2014 and my employer paid it
Immi ask proof
And my employer provided all business bank statements
But they refused it because we had not provided that employees bank statements which we could
After see that reason we send her bank statements
But Immi did not accept
And they said they already maid decision so can bot be changed they told us for appeal. But I had still 457 visa left so I applied again I'm still waiting for results since May 2017
If u paid difference u would be alright

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

PR granted today :-). Nomination and application lodged 25/10/2016, transition 186, LR, 4 people, Software Tester. (I've updated the spreadsheet).

Best of luck to others waiting and thanks for the information on this forum.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, ND1981 said:

PR granted today :-). Nomination and application lodged 25/10/2016, transition 186, LR, 4 people, Software Tester. (I've updated the spreadsheet).

Congrats mate 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ND1981 said:

Congrats mate 

• Like 1

Congratulations

• Like 1

Are these changes going to affect on files which are already in processing (186/187) as some people saying they can ask for 3 years experience from july even if you have lodged your file in old rules. I have applied my nomination and visa file in feb 2017 (rsms)

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz