1 hour ago, syd2016 said:

4 approvals for 8th May, so far... Rays of hope.. Congrats @JP+Stef, @sueACT, @Kaanxhu, @Ash79. 

@sueACT: Are you HR or LR; Transition or DE, whats your processing centre and whats your occupation?

@KaanxhuAre you HR or LR; Transition or DE, whats your processing centre?

LR VIC cafe manager 

thanks for all sharing the news 

I have received my pr today at 6:30  

15:8:16 nomination applied and it was approved on 15 of feb 17 

16:8:17 186 visa was applied , which is approved today  

HR , 4 people 

good luck to all 

thanks for supporting mentally guys 

• Like 1

HR , 4 people 

good luck to all 

Wow.. many approvals today. Hope this will continue.
Anyways Congratulations mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HR , 4 people 

good luck to all 

Can you share your Occupation?

2 hours ago, Ash79 said:

Hello All,  

Long time lurker, was keeping an eye on this thread from last few months.

We received our PR Today! Here are the details: 

• Nomination: 21/10/2016
  • Visa: 21/10/2016
  • Granted: 08/05/2017
  • No docs requested
  • Transition
  • HR Country
  • Number of people: 4 ( 2 Adults + 2 Kids)
  • ICT BD manager
  • NSW PESE

I have updated the spreadsheet. BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE.  

Congrats mate 

17 minutes ago, Sim goraya said:

HR , 4 people 

good luck to all 

Congrats mate 

Just now, Sim goraya said:

HR , 4 people 

good luck to all 

Congragulation mate.

Wats ur occupation?

9 hours ago, Praveen Reddy said:

Ask your MA to call your CO.
You can find your CO contact number on the requested doc.

Hi Parveen, I was wondering if we rang them , do they response or only MA can ring?

Thanks

Hi Parveen, I was wondering if we rang them , do they response or only MA can ring?
Thanks

As you said, docs were requested for your nomination file. So it's better to ask your MA to call them. Remember that it is just to notify the CO that you had uploaded the requested docs.

6 hours ago, Sim goraya said:

HR , 4 people 

good luck to all 

Congrats mate 

Guest Khushi02aug
10 hours ago, Sim goraya said:

HR , 4 people 

good luck to all 

Congratulations ?

Congratulations to all recent PR holders, great to see some movement after Easter and all the changes. :) 

Seems that September files that have been requested for additional documents are not being picked up yet. I have been asked for more documents on 23rd March and provided them on 31st March, nothing since... 

Considering to call them later this week..

Best of luck to all still waiting. :) 

Hi nomination approved this morning and visa docs requested with in 10 min after nomination . 

Case officer ask for wife's functional English but I already submitted her education documents but she wants to know the medium of her studies and years of education. 

And I am confused how to prove those documents any idea or anyone faced this problem ? Pls let me know thanks 

36 minutes ago, samzz111 said:

Hi nomination approved this morning and visa docs requested with in 10 min after nomination . 

Case officer ask for wife's functional English but I already submitted her education documents but she wants to know the medium of her studies and years of education. 

And I am confused how to prove those documents any idea or anyone faced this problem ? Pls let me know thanks 

Hey samzz111, I would think that education transcripts and/or diploma supplements are what the case officer are after; what education documents did you submit with the application? Maybe someone else with more knowledge could give a better answer...

58 minutes ago, samzz111 said:

My spouse's transcript states that the medium of course was English. I hope it will suffice. I also asked her education institute to provide a letter stating the language of instruction was English along with course details.

@samzz111 Pls share your timelines/occupation/DE or Transition/LR or HR?

21 minutes ago, sbrowne9 said:

Hey samzz111, I would think that education transcripts and/or diploma supplements are what the case officer are after; what education documents did you submit with the application? Maybe someone else with more knowledge could give a better answer...

I submitted her certificates of MBA and degree 

28 minutes ago, samzz111 said:

I submitted her certificates of MBA and degree 

Ah ok, you will need to apply to the university for the MBA and Degree for her transcripts and/or diploma supplements, these will have all the information like what years of study, what medium, full time or part time, modules etc etc. She would have got them as part of her certificates but are easily lost. Also in the UK, they only give diploma supplements with your degree, you have to apply for transcripts for each year of study.

I had to apply for mine from Plymouth in the UK, which surprisingly didn't take too long. Did they say they need to be certified copies of the originals? As I asked the university to scan and email me mine for skills assessment, as they only needed colour scans.

Hope that helps! could you add your details to the spreadsheet below just so others can see your timeline?? (nothing personal or risky, just for info on timelines)

https://goo.gl/bFWMIY

Congratulations for your nomination approval.

I hope you will provide the requested docs and get your PR soon. Good luck mate

Can you please share your timeline.

13 minutes ago, sbrowne9 said:

Ah ok, you will need to apply to the university for the MBA and Degree for her transcripts and/or diploma supplements, these will have all the information like what years of study, what medium, full time or part time, modules etc etc. She would have got them as part of her certificates but are easily lost. Also in the UK, they only give diploma supplements with your degree, you have to apply for transcripts for each year of study.

I had to apply for mine from Plymouth in the UK, which surprisingly didn't take too long. Did they say they need to be certified copies of the originals? As I asked the university to scan and email me mine for skills assessment, as they only needed colour scans.

Hope that helps! could you add your details to the spreadsheet below just so others can see your timeline?? (nothing personal or risky, just for info on timelines)

https://goo.gl/bFWMIY

Thanks for the info which u provided me hope that help me and I will update the spread sheet once I go home .