44 minutes ago, mahenderntpc said:

hi mate mine is one year two months

You should reach out.

If they process 75% of DE applications in 10 months and 90% in 12 months. Yours should now be processed after more than 14 months.

Oh and you are transition? So yeah, your file should be processed. They process 75% of transition applications in 8 months and 90% of 9 months.

Edited by jess6
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, AKper said:

Yeah, waiting since 30 March 2016 

Hi mate, Same here nom. and visa loged 31 march 2016 but didn't hear anything from CO yet. I have called them recently 3 times for update, I only got that someone is going to contact me or my MA as soon as they open my file. 

Feeling that something is going wrong but I can't do anything. I m in prison and no clue when it will be over...

also they are making our progresses more slow these days, after the changes I was thinking that they will have less job and it will help them to finalise more files but looks like it will be opposite. 

Edited by 31march2016

9 minutes ago, 31march2016 said:

Hi mate, Same here nom. and visa loged 31 march 2016 but didn't hear anything from CO yet. I have called them recently 3 times for update, I only got that someone is going to contact me or my MA as soon as they open my file. 

Feeling that something is going wrong but I can't do anything. I m in prison and no clue when it will be over...

also they are making our progresses more slow these days, after the changes I was thinking that they will have less job and it will help them to finalise more files but looks like it will be opposite. 

Hi mate, just a quick question, do you mean you are in prison or you were in prison in the past? I was in prison in the past and as a result our application was sent for 'external checks'. These are done by ASIO and have now been completed and our application is up for review at the end of the month.

44 minutes ago, AKper said:

Hi mate, just a quick question, do you mean you are in prison or you were in prison in the past? I was in prison in the past and as a result our application was sent for 'external checks'. These are done by ASIO and have now been completed and our application is up for review at the end of the month.

Nope mate, I have no record at all :)  I just wanted say waiting is like being a prisoner. 

Hi all

i have doubt I'm on 457 visa now which was granted on 10/4/2015 but started my full time 457 work from 12/5/2015. First I was granted for 1 year visa ie 9/4/2016.

applied for 457 visa on 24/3/2016 and granted on 2/8/2016 for 4 years now.

in between the 457 visas I was on bridging visa from 10/4/2016 to 1/8/2016 approximately I was on bridging visa for 3.5 months.

now my question is can I lodge my ENS after 12/5/2017 which completes my 2 years or experience for same employer on 457 visa or do I need to wait till 2/8/2017 to wait and cover that bridging visa as well ?

my fear is from 1/7/2017 immigration is asking for 6.0 each band IELTS.

as per the old rules I have 6.5 over all score with 5.5 in 2 modules.

reply would be appreciated TIA

On 21/04/2017 at 10:16 AM, sbrowne9 said:

Hey all, 

So I've got a question and really interested to see if anyone has experience with something similar;

I've applied under the DE pathway, and of course one of the main criteria is the 3 years of relevant work experience, which i satisfy twice over. I've got a positive skills assessment,  however, 5 of my 7 years of experience are with a family business. My question is, I've got all my documents as specified in the list, however I'm not sure how a Statement of Service from my own father stacks up as evidence of work experience for immigration vs VetAsses. All the experience is legitimate and genuine, but I'm just worried as I dont have offical payslips, and that they may ask for another form of proof...I could attach 5 years of bank statements showing my wages, but do you think it will be necessary? I'd prefer to do it and attach it now as opposed to waiting for the request.

I know, still very early days for my application, but cant help but want to make my application as strong as possible and avoid any further document requests if possible!

Any opinion or experience would be much appreciated 

Sadly rumor is all over the place at the moment. The version i heard is that if you are not working in fine dinning resturant, higher chance the application maybe rejected as they tighten up the review process.

Best of luck.

16 hours ago, Owl said:

Sadly rumor is all over the place at the moment. The version i heard is that if you are not working in fine dinning resturant, higher chance the application maybe rejected as they tighten up the review process.

Best of luck.

Cheers Owl!

I think I didnt explain myself properly, I'm actually an industrial designer, not a cook. But think I might attach the payment documents anyway, as I cant see how it would be a negative.

thanks for the reply

On 2017-4-21 at 5:30 PM, jess6 said:

I completely agree, I have been on that forum for almost a year and the spreadsheet has always worked well as an open document...

On top of that, people should be allowed to remove their info if they wanted to... At the end of the day, that's personal info and people do not necessarily want to share their email address... If they even have a gmail one...

Hi guys,

I agree and hope the owner is reading our messages and can open it up again. Personally, I wouldn't want to use my private email to edit either.

Oops, sorry, just read the replies and @jess6 provided an open link - here's a short hyperlink we can share to the editable 186 timelines spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/7g7FjC

Edited by Izzielizzie

Hi @Vickiw89, over 12 months now as well. Congrats to all the new PRs and hope we see more grants this week! So sorry to read sad updates on the forum - pray that better things await.

Also, anyone here got their nomination approved and are still waiting after visa follow-up request?? We submitted form 1221 for spouse (form 80 wasn't enough) on the same day requested but apparently, it goes back to the queue(!?) so we're counting down the 28 days. 

Does anyone know if they will definitely pick it up again after that? Grateful it's in progress, but can't fully shake off the anxiety especially with the new changes.

By the way, if your lives are affected in any way by the (proposed) NEW citizenship residence requirements, it's not too late yet as the law hasn't passed - until June 1st, we can still send our opinion letter for consideration via citizenship.submissions@border.gov.au. Hope this shout out is okay?

Add your details to the EDITABLE version of the 186 timelines spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/7g7FjC

Edited by Izzielizzie

Hi all
i have doubt I'm on 457 visa now which was granted on 10/4/2015 but started my full time 457 work from 12/5/2015. First I was granted for 1 year visa ie 9/4/2016.
applied for 457 visa on 24/3/2016 and granted on 2/8/2016 for 4 years now.
in between the 457 visas I was on bridging visa from 10/4/2016 to 1/8/2016 approximately I was on bridging visa for 3.5 months.
now my question is can I lodge my ENS after 12/5/2017 which completes my 2 years or experience for same employer on 457 visa or do I need to wait till 2/8/2017 to wait and cover that bridging visa as well ?
my fear is from 1/7/2017 immigration is asking for 6.0 each band IELTS.
as per the old rules I have 6.5 over all score with 5.5 in 2 modules.
reply would be appreciated TIA

We had the same case and when you are working with the same company and abn, the bridging visa does count. so you actually can count your time since you had grant your 457 visa first time. But make sure you have not taken any break or unpaid leave in between.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hello everyone m new here

Just need to know one question i am working in restaurant from last 9 years and they sponsored me as manager 4 years ago and i got my PR last year . Now i am really tired working full time i need some change. so i am going to change my full time job to casual.but I haven't done my 2 years after 186 visa approved its only 6 months.. so is there any issues in future with that .. coz I heard it's important to continue working same role after approval for 2 years ..

Thank you for help

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

After approval of 186 you don't need to work for that employer for 2 years. The contract between employee and employer is just for immigration. You can discuss with your employer and start working casual. Your PR is secure and safe.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

• Like 1