technically, yes, but none of who didnt reach this requirement in any troubles, not that i heard

the reasons of changing job r various and complicated, doesnt seem fair to force a pr to do a job against their will

i wont consider it as a problem though.

It will be really helpful if the forum users can update their signatures containing following information:

Visa Type applied for; Nom & Visa applied:DD-MM-YYYY; HR or LR, No. of ppl; Name of PESE; Status: ; Occupation: ; Please add your details to the NEW 186 timelines spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/bFWMIY

Signature can be updated by clicking 'Settings' at the top right hand corner and then going to 'Edit Signature' on left hand of screen under 'My Settings'.

RSMS (subclass 187) is a regional sponsored visa. They're pretty similar but for RSMS you obviously have to work in a regional area and there is a condition on your visa which states you must stay with your employer for 2 years. The ENS (subclass 186) does not have this, it's more of a moral obligation to stay with your employer.

Hi, what's the difference between the ENS group and the RSMS group? Thanks

Visa and Nom 07/07/16. LR. Transition from 457. Melbourne - supply and Distribution Manager. [emoji1][emoji1303]

RSMS

Section 137Q of the Australian Migration Act provides that a regional sponsored employment visa may be cancelled:

• If the Minister is satisfied that the visa holder did not commence work with their sponsoring employer within 6 months AND the visa holder did not make a genuine effort to commence that employment; or
  • Where the visa holder commenced the employment but did not complete the two year employment period AND the Minister is not satisfied that the visa holder has made a ‘genuine effort’ to complete the required two years.

Under Australian Migration Policy, in assessing whether the visa holder has made a ‘genuine effort’, the delegate must consider:

• The visa holder's reasons and/or circumstances leading to the failure to commence work or to complete the two year employment period (family or personal considerations may be a factor under these circumstances);
  • The possibility that the visa holder, in collusion with the employer, does not commence work within the six month period or resigns shortly after commencing work, as part of an arrangement to help the visa holder enter or remain in Australia;
  • In the case of termination, the period of the visa holder's employment with the employer prior to termination of the employment (generally, periods of more than 12 months may be considered as a genuine effort); and
  • Any other matter which is relevant to the commencement or termination of the employment

Edited by dunc

Hey guys,

Just had an email from MA! My nomination was approved today! They have requested more information regarding my partners police check and also a signed declaration to say we haven't paid employer for 186. I'll update the spreadsheet when i get back to my computer but just wanted to share the good news!

So bloody happy right now x

Hey guys,

Just had an email from MA! My nomination was approved today! They have requested more information regarding my partners police check and also a signed declaration to say we haven't paid employer for 186. I'll update the spreadsheet when i get back to my computer but just wanted to share the good news!

Great, mate

Only single step away from pr grant

Hey guys,

Nice one! Congratulations

Visa and Nom 07/07/16. LR. Transition from 457. Melbourne - supply and Distribution Manager. [emoji1][emoji1303]

thats great news... BID Congrats

are you an onshore applicant or offshore.. what occupation??

did they ask for any docs before approving your nomination?

good luck for the next step x

Hey guys,

thats great news... BID Congrats

are you an onshore applicant or offshore.. what occupation??

did they ask for any docs before approving your nomination?

good luck for the next step x

Thanks guys! @jazz1985 applied onshore, transition. My occupation is client services manager for a small sized company in Sydney. No docs requested for nomination approval, it went straight to approved. Just the docs for visa. MA requested we have docs back to her by 8th Feb (will have it done tonight ha) but I know it can take 21 days for immi to get back to your file after docs requested.

Hi Braindead,

When you spoke with the lady from Immi and she advised that there is "a run finishing June apps and may is next" was she referring to applications submitted in June 2016 and May 2016?

yes, she was referring to these slots.. as we see in the forum too most of them getting their apps opened .. we should believe and even our spread sheet shows most of April finishing.. contacted MA about my occupation likecustomer service Manager.. these ones

The last application was from APril and one chef from may.so let's hope the best

Manson -my first question is whether there is a hard requirement of working for 2 years with the employer after approval of ENS 186?

Immi can come back and bite as it depends on your relationship with ur employer and staff.. only scenario is proof of ill treatment from employer towards you will help ur case and Immi provides you provisional PR for two years and to apply for Pr.. this happened when Immi was informed by employee about his treatment from his employer and employer threatened to falsely report Immi about him.Luckily this guy had proofs which helped him.

Edited by Braindead

yes, she was referring to these slots.. as we see in the forum too most of them getting their apps opened .. we should believe and even our spread sheet shows most of April finishing.. contacted MA about my occupation likecustomer service Manager.. these ones

The last application was from APril and one chef from may.so let's hope the best

Thanks for clarifying.

The spreadheet is an interesting sample.

Hello Guys,

I am new to the Form

My details as follow:

186 Direct Entry Stream

Nomination 09/06/2016

Application 11/06/2016

HR, 2 ppl

Nomination approved on 05/01/2017

Document requested on 09/01/2017

Form 1221 for myself and overseas police clearance for my wife even though I have already upload it. I have contacted immi on same day and they asked on how we obtained police clearance, I have explained that it was through the Australian embassy on hometown. They requested to send them an email explaining the situation. Form 1221 was uploaded on the same day. An email was sent to them also on the same day.

Please someone add my details to the list. I wish I knew about this forum long ago.

Thanks

AA

Hello Guys,

I am new to the Form

My details as follow:

186 Direct Entry Stream

Nomination 09/06/2016

Application 11/06/2016

HR, 2 ppl

Nomination approved on 05/01/2017

Document requested on 09/01/2017

Form 1221 for myself and overseas police clearance for my wife even though I have already upload it. I have contacted immi on same day and they asked on how we obtained police clearance, I have explained that it was through the Australian embassy on hometown. They requested to send them an email explaining the situation. Form 1221 was uploaded on the same day. An email was sent to them also on the same day.

Please someone add my details to the list. I wish I knew about this forum long ago.

Thanks

AA

Hi AA1986,

Welcome to the Forum! Hopefully you police clearance clarifications result in you application being approved really soon.

As a June DE applicant thank you for sharing your application status.