Today finally my day come. I got call from my MA that I got my PR today. I can't explain the happiness and joy. After almost 9 years in Australia, I got PR. Wish you all the best to all my mates here in this forum. This forum really amazing and helped me a lot. Just hanging there guys your time will come soon.

Timeline:

Nom and Visa: 30/06/2016

Transition Stream

HR- 2

Nom and Visa granted: 18/01/2017

NSW

No documents requested.

Today finally my day come. I got call from my MA that I got my PR today. I can't explain the happiness and joy. After almost 9 years in Australia, I got PR. Wish you all the best to all my mates here in this forum. This forum really amazing and helped me a lot. Just hanging there guys your time will come soon.

Timeline:

Transition Stream

HR- 2

NSW

No documents requested.

Very happy for you mate congratulations. I also applied on 30th June . How many employees company has?

Timeline:

Transition Stream

HR- 2

NSW

No documents requested.

Congrats mate

enjoy ur freedom

best of luck for ur new life

Timeline:

Transition Stream

HR- 2

NSW

No documents requested.

great to hear,mate

Congratulation!

Congratulation mate. That is very good news. Best of luck for your new life. Now you have to set new goals in life. Cheers mate.

Timeline:

Transition Stream

HR- 2

NSW

No documents requested.

Timeline:

Transition Stream

HR- 2

NSW

No documents requested.

Congratulations mate.... Great news!!

Timeline:

Transition Stream

HR- 2

NSW

No documents requested.

congratulations!

Timeline:

Transition Stream

HR- 2

NSW

No documents requested.

Congrats mate all the best

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys, following this forum silently from a while.

I'm on June 2016 spreadsheet with the name of 'AA'. Applied 20/6/2016 Nom and Visa TRN 'ICT Support Officer'

I haven't heard anything back from immi and the application status says 'Received'. Other June guys have received their grants who have applied after me so really worried why I am being skipped.

According the spreadsheet, there are two other guys (SAMEER and JuneJuneWala), both with TRN application, are experiencing the similar behaviour as mine. Are you guys on the forum?

Has anyone else know how the files are being picked?

@Feifeiness - It simply means that not too many applicants are aware of this form and spreadsheet. Pls spread the word if you can so we have more applicants detail in the spreadsheet.

I have just added my info into the spreadsheet. My application for both nom and visa was on 07/11/2016.

And I found that there are not so many applicant in the spread sheet in the last few months. Dose it mean it might be get fast because there are fewer applicants?

Cheers,

I add my info on Oct2016

Nom and Visa: 03/10/2016

Transition Stream

LR or HR - from Korea..... not sure about it

Hopefully, all is well.

Korea is LR i guess, Korean passport holder could apply an ETA, which means korea is trusted by au authorities.

A couple of questions. (1) For ENS 186, how strict is the 2 year work requirement? In case one wants to move to another job after a few months, it is possible? (2) Does the occupation of nomination matter? For example, if one gets ENS 186 as a cook, can one later work in another profession if she gets a job (say Customer Service Manager)?

Hi guys, following this forum silently from a while.

I'm on June 2016 spreadsheet with the name of 'AA'. Applied 20/6/2016 Nom and Visa TRN 'ICT Support Officer'

I haven't heard anything back from immi and the application status says 'Received'. Other June guys have received their grants who have applied after me so really worried why I am being skipped.

According the spreadsheet, there are two other guys (SAMEER and JuneJuneWala), both with TRN application, are experiencing the similar behaviour as mine. Are you guys on the forum?

Has anyone else know how the files are being picked?

I don't think you have been skipped. It is more likely due the volume of applications received. Last year the DIBP processed around 3000 ENS applications per month. They are processing applications submitted between Feb and June 2016.

better reach 24months fulltime job for one employer, switch company with different abn could cost many troubles, the worst could be having to start over with new job.

after pr approval, then u r free to do what ever you want ,even stay unemployment, hence having a job in another field wont be a problem.

just my understanding, better come to a professional for some solid advises