15 hours ago, saishilpa said:

hi

can you confirm me the reason for nomination refusal first time

@Dehon what visa were you on when your nomination was rejected first time. I am in same situation but the only thing I am on bridging visa A 

So have you increased your profit or profit was same
My previous MA didn't add the 2018 financials to the application, and Immi didn't ask for them. They just refused my nomination using this as a motive.
On the second time I made sure everything was properly done and lodged.
But to give you a straight forward answer, the company financial situation was the same for both applications.

[mention=240928]Deh[/mention]on what visa were you on when your nomination was rejected first time. I am in same situation but the only thing I am on bridging visa A 
I was still on my 457.
If I'm not mistaken, my new MA told me back then that I could only apply for a new 186 TRT while my 457 was still valid. I don't think you can do it on a Bridging Visa (I might be wrong though)

On 30/08/2019 at 17:58, Kinnu said:

Not sure how that goes but we’ve been told from numerous of different people from Centrelink that once we have PR we get the benefits. Not sure if it’s different as we’ve been over here for 8 years already..

Just check the centrelink website...have a browse. Depending on your income, you may be eligible for tax family benefit part B (once you've become Permanent Resident; meaning it doesn't matter how long you've been living in Au, your inmigration status must be "Permanent Resident") For Tax Fam Benefit part A you must wait a year from the date your visa got approved to be elegible. This has come to effect from 1 Jan 2019. All those who got their permanent visa after this date shall comply with waiting times.

If you have doubts just go to a Centrelink Centre and ask.

1 hour ago, Nora said:

Just check the centrelink website...have a browse. Depending on your income, you may be eligible for tax family benefit part B (once you've become Permanent Resident; meaning it doesn't matter how long you've been living in Au, your inmigration status must be "Permanent Resident") For Tax Fam Benefit part A you must wait a year from the date your visa got approved to be elegible. This has come to effect from 1 Jan 2019. All those who got their permanent visa after this date shall comply with waiting times.

If you have doubts just go to a Centrelink Centre and ask.

I am aware of the waiting times and have been in Centrelink Centre regarding the benefits after the PR grant. There are waiting periods for parental leave pay, dad and partner pay ect. Even on Centrelink website there is no mention for waiting period regarding Child Care Subsidy, to be eligible you need to have PR - no waiting periods mentioned for this benefit. I might be wrong but this is what I’ve been told from different people from two different Centrelink Centres. 

Hi all, I am new to this forum.

Applied for 186 under employer nomination on 11/05/2019. Case officer requested my broker certificate as evidence that I am working under the same field which I provided on 28/08/2019. My agent said that CO can respond in a day or with maximum time frame of 28 days. Does this mean if everything falls in place I will be granted my PR in 28 days simultaneously with ENS Nomination?

State: VIC
Birth Country: INDIA
Stream: ENS TRT

Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 
Nomination applied: 13 May 2019 
Visa Application submitted: 13 May 2019

IMMI Status: Under process 

18 minutes ago, Vee Shah said:

Applied for 186 under employer nomination on 11/05/2019. Case officer requested my broker certificate as evidence that I am working under the same field which I provided on 28/08/2019. My agent said that CO can respond in a day or with maximum time frame of 28 days. Does this mean if everything falls in place I will be granted my PR in 28 days simultaneously with ENS Nomination?

ENS 186 

Hey, I'm in a similar situation. CO sent S56 requesting a new NZ police check which I sent the next day. It is already ~12th day since I've been contacted by CO and my case is still in the Further Assessment. As someone mentioned here, if the same CO will open your case then your PR will be granted straight away.

And your nomination hasn't been granted yet? I thought they only touch the application if the nomination is granted.

Edited by cyril_au

1 minute ago, cyril_au said:

Hey, I'm in a similar situation. CO sent S56 requesting a new NZ police check which I sent the next day. It is already ~12th day since I've been contacted by CO and my case is still in the Further Assessment. As someone mentioned here, if the same CO will open your case then your PR will be granted straight away.

And your nomination hasn't been granted yet? I thought they only touch the application if the nomination is granted.

Same.. I'm on day 7. Still sitting on initial assessment. Not holding out too much hope that it will be looked at anytime before 28 days is up.😴

1 hour ago, Vee Shah said:

ENS 186 

Hi @Vee Shah

28 days is not the maximum time frame - that is just the deadline you have to provide the additional docs/info requested.  As some n this forum are >28 days and still are waiting for CO to open application again.  Others however can be 28 days or less than 28 days.  Its really the case of "how long is a piece of string" 😂

Sometimes Nomination and Application are simultaneously approved - but not always the case.

22 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

Hi @Vee Shah

28 days is not the maximum time frame - that is just the deadline you have to provide the additional docs/info requested.  As some n this forum are >28 days and still are waiting for CO to open application again.  Others however can be 28 days or less than 28 days.  Its really the case of "how long is a piece of string" 😂

Sometimes Nomination and Application are simultaneously approved - but not always the case.

No worries,  I've been requested no 17 July,  uploaded on 29 july, today is the second of September,  I think I might be over the deadline,  but still no answer from CO..

Actually It my was my 187 visa refused based on natural justice they ask for documents and my MA attached all documents with in the time frame but CO didn't look the attachments and refused the nomination stating that documents not provided. But when my visa file was opened CO looked on the attached documents and said you have attached all the supporting documents but we can't approved visa due to sec nomination refused she refused my visa file too and said to apply for AAT. And recently my MA applied for AAT.

Can I add my file in immi account. 

5 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

Actually It my was my 187 visa refused based on natural justice they ask for documents and my MA attached all documents with in the time frame but CO didn't look the attachments and refused the nomination stating that documents not provided. But when my visa file was opened CO looked on the attached documents and said you have attached all the supporting documents but we can't approved visa due to sec nomination refused she refused my visa file too and said to apply for AAT. And recently my MA applied for AAT.

Can I add my file in immi account. 

ok.. you can check with your lawyer as i had my immi acc but since the time i am on aat i have not look into immi acc

Hi Everyone

I am just another silent reader for couple of months

and Today is my day, finally I got my visa grant! And I got only 2 more weeks at work before taking my maternity leave for my second baby! I am so worrying before , but now I can just focus on my pregnancy care

Good luck to everyone! Your turn will come soon

and I just would like to ask a few question, hopefully u guys can help me out! They may be got mentioned in previous post but I am so sorry, I am busy Mummy and can not really read one by one at this stage! So if anyone can help me answer them, I will be very appreciated it

1. Can I cancel my Health Essential Visitor Cover now?

2. How long I have to wait to actually be citizenship ? 

3. Is that ok If I can just work part time / casual for my sponsorship after having my second baby? As I think it will be too much for me as a full timer 

4.Also Can I apply the Maternity Leave Paid and Child Care Subsidy from Centrelink ?

Any help will be much thankful

My timeline

Hotel Manager Vic

HR country

Sponsorship Applied : Jan 2019

Visa Applied: March 2019

Sponsorship Approved Jun 2019

S56 ( medical/ police Check with my both name on it: real name and nick name) Jun 2019

Visa grant 02 September 2019

2 different CO for sponsorship and visa approval 

NSW PESE

• Congratulations 6

6 hours ago, sydneyishuk said:

Hi @Vee Shah

Hi Mate

You are exactly right,in my case the s56 request was fulfilled on 24th may 2019  which means it is now 3 months and 9 days on further assessment

I wish not all of you have to face the same situation as me but the truth is that there is no real processing time,i feel like it is forever with me being stuck on this further assessment really frustrated now,just to let you all know that i called up the department as well but they say the processing time is just an indication and 90% application get there result by then all they could tell was to wait and be hopeful that the case officer will look at my file sooner then later.

But all don't loose hope because of my one case there are number of applications getting results very soon,so be positive

Thanks

Satbir  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TiffanyN said:

Hi Everyone

I am just another silent reader for couple of months

and Today is my day, finally I got my visa grant! And I got only 2 more weeks at work before taking my maternity leave for my second baby! I am so worrying before , but now I can just focus on my pregnancy care

Good luck to everyone! Your turn will come soon

and I just would like to ask a few question, hopefully u guys can help me out! They may be got mentioned in previous post but I am so sorry, I am busy Mummy and can not really read one by one at this stage! So if anyone can help me answer them, I will be very appreciated it

1. Can I cancel my Health Essential Visitor Cover now?

2. How long I have to wait to actually be citizenship ? 

3. Is that ok If I can just work part time / casual for my sponsorship after having my second baby? As I think it will be too much for me as a full timer 

4.Also Can I apply the Maternity Leave Paid and Child Care Subsidy from Centrelink ?

Any help will be much thankful

My timeline

Hotel Manager Vic

HR country

Sponsorship Applied : Jan 2019

Visa Applied: March 2019

Sponsorship Approved Jun 2019

S56 ( medical/ police Check with my both name on it: real name and nick name) Jun 2019

Visa grant 02 September 2019

2 different CO for sponsorship and visa approval 

NSW PESE

Congrats! 

All this info is on department of home affairs. You can check when you are eligle to apply for citizenship by using their tool. Furthermore, you can see the waiting times for Centrelink programs. Havr a browse and You'll see most of the answers to your questions.

Go to your nearest Centrelink to find out more.