Hey guys, is there anyone who is waiting for PR grant after nomination approval, m waiting from 53 days, no further document request, is there anyone waited that long?? And what can be the cause of delay????

16 minutes ago, Skm said:

Hey guys, is there anyone who is waiting for PR grant after nomination approval, m waiting from 53 days, no further document request, is there anyone waited that long?? And what can be the cause of delay????

What’s your timeline and occupation?

37 minutes ago, Nandarao said:

What’s your timeline and occupation?

Its 186 TRT

nomination and visa applied in april 2018

nomination approved on 12th april 2019

after that no updates

1 hour ago, Skm said:

Yes 42 days for me

5 minutes ago, Davv said:

Hi Dip , Did immi request you any documents for Nomination?????  if yes can you please tell us which documents they were asked you ????? Thanks

Hey , my nomination approved straight away... further document ask3d for visa for second applicant.. after that nothing  

Hi. I am new here. 

Very inspired how everyone is supporting each other here.  

I Applied my nomination and visa on 9th November 2018. All documents submitted except medicals. No news yet. I called my MA to check the immi account status and he mentioned no need to check I will receive an email and let you know. 

Does anyone know that MA will receive an email for nomination?  Or just for visa additional request?

Anyone applied at same time and heard anything yet? Can’t wait😌

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Pam99 said:

Hi. I am new here. 

Very inspired how everyone is supporting each other here.  

I Applied my nomination and visa on 9th November 2018. All documents submitted except medicals. No news yet. I called my MA to check the immi account status and he mentioned no need to check I will receive an email and let you know. 

Does anyone know that MA will receive an email for nomination?  Or just for visa additional request?

Anyone applied at same time and heard anything yet? Can’t wait😌

Thanks.

On 30/05/2019 at 16:24, Fung said:

Hey guys! Good news from our side.

Finally we got our visa finalized. Just checked immi account, I saw it's shown as Granted.

I am not so excited as I thought I would be when I saw the status finally being changed to Finalized. It was a long way. I migrated to NZ and lived there for 2 years to fulfill the requirement to a NZ permanent resident visa before moving to Canada, where I lived for 11 months. Then I continued with moving to Australia when I secured a job and got a 457 visa. However, Australian immigration policy changed immediately after I moved here, so I decided to apply for 186 visa under DE stream.

I think I have to eventually give up my Canadian permanent residency as I won't be able to fulfill the requirement of Australian and Canadian residency at the same time. But the good side is that I do like living in Australia.

My full timeline is:

ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: 3 Sep 2018

Nomination approved: 3rd April, same day requested for NZ and Canadian police certificates and proof of relationship the same day, status changed to initial assessment.

Documents uploaded: 16 April, status immediately changed to further assessment.

Visa approved: 30 May 2019

Hi Mate,

Can you please let me know What type of Papers you submitted to proof your relationship?

Its gona be a Great help for Me ..

Thanks

Hello Everybody

I have applied for ENS Sub-class 186 (Direct Entry Pathway), as I have been sponsored by an Australian company for an accountant's post.

The application and nomination were both submitted on 3 March 2018.  Ever since then, my application status only states "Received" and there is no further update.

The current processing time states 13 to 14 months, which is already passed.  I am now getting impatient and worried too.

Is the processing period normal and why no case officer has yet been assigned for my case?  How long do you think I will have to wait further?  Is there anything I should do in the meantime?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

30 minutes ago, mercurie said:

I have applied for ENS Sub-class 186 (Direct Entry Pathway), as I have been sponsored by an Australian company for an accountant's post.

I am surprised a company has been able to sponsor you as an Accountant when there is an over-supply of accountants in Australia currently.   

3 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

I am surprised a company has been able to sponsor you as an Accountant when there is an over-supply of accountants in Australia currently.   

Hi, yes the company was able to sponsor me, as they are a big corporate house, and I am known to them...  Could that be the reason that there is an over-suppl of accountants in Australia is delaying my application and could possibly result in rejection?

My pr has been granted and this is my timeline: 

186 TRN from 457.

State: Vic.

Applicants: 4.

Application & nomination lodgment: 20/12/2018.

Nomination approved: 15/03/2019.

S56 request for more information: 25/03/2019 with_ Health assessments were done on 28/03/2019_Country police check for main applicant and Australian police check for second applicant were submitted on 09/04/2019.

S64 request for 2nd VAC :26/04/2019, payment was done on 30/04/2019.

Pr was granted on 31/05/2019 at 2:30 pm . Immi status changed from “ received” into “ finalized”.

Hope these informations might be helpful and wish all the best luck to those who are waiting. 

• Congratulations 6

On ‎01‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 17:10, Skm said:

My nomination approved on 13 March, now i am waiting for 80 days, no further request after that. Status is 'received'

I'm so worried, don't know how the CO works, why they stop looking my application after they completed half.

i can do only thing is waiting, so frustrated

54 minutes ago, Taka said:

My nomination approved on 13 March, now i am waiting for 80 days, no further request after that. Status is 'received'

I'm so worried, don't know how the CO works, why they stop looking my application after they completed half.

I got nomination approved on 2nd april 2019 and still waiting.All we can do is wait till status change to finalized.All the best to everyone who is waiting.

57 minutes ago, Taka said:

I can totally relate to your situation, is there anyway that we can contact the department regarding our application?I even ask my MA to do so, but they suggested to wait

Edited by Skm

On 01/06/2019 at 11:43, amandat said:

Does the department work at the weekends?? I need a break from checking my emails! 😂😂

@amandat Yes, they work on Saturdays - nothing confirmed on Sunday, however, i doubt it. 
- Many cases have been updated on a Sunday, however, from my understanding - that's simple system driven. 

• Thanks 1

On 01/06/2019 at 17:10, Skm said:

@Skm | @Taka There are many cases that have taken longer. 

Most cases, i'd like to think are dealt with, within a reasonable time period, however, there are many that go way past this and turn into many months - especially common with cases that are put into "Further Assessment" status. 

Unfortunately, you'll just need to hold on tight and "try" enjoy the ride - they will get back to you, eventually! 

Edited by Hex