7 minutes ago, natmis said:

Hi there

I am waiting from June, stream DE.

I think that there are more TRT applications processed now based on this forum's spreadsheet and Facebook groups🙂

Yes, it seems they are processing TRT quicker than DE. Let's hope we get some good news this month.

• Like 1

Just received my golden email. Thanks everyone and good luck..!!!

PS: Got the famous email on 4 April; Direkt grant, no further documents requested, no form 80; processed by PESE VIC

Edited by Sydux
  • Congratulations 13

14 hours ago, Chels123 said:

Hi all, do they only ask for Medicals when they have looked at your application?

I was told to do it as soon as they lodged it

Thanks 

Its entirely up to you, if you do before a CO is assigned then it may mean a decision is made quicker - avoids them asking you to complete medical.

I had done a medical for previous application in July 2017 - so my medical had expired July 2018

My 186 was granted without the need to complete a new medical - however I believe we were lucky as heard others were requested to do new ones if expired, just depends on your CO i guess!

2 hours ago, Navsandy said:

Hlo everyone..i have one question if someome face same situation and get grant please let me know...the thing is i apply 186 trt as cook in april 2017 and got nomination approved in march 2018 and they ask police chevk and form 80 again..because of we tick on criminal record...actually my husband slap me 3 years ago due to stress and i did complaints against him..and later on we sought it out and court give diversion plan to my husband because of that police check remove all the charges against my husband...but immigration send my husband file for characters assessment...and yesterday they give reply of my complaint and they said we have to wait until they not decide about my file and immigration really strict about domestic violence..they said dont make any plan for travel until file not decide.......any one suggest me something what i have to do now

Hi,

I haven't faced the same situation.

I came across this article: https://www.sbs.com.au/news/australia-to-refuse-visas-for-domestic-violence-offenders which looking at it I would say your husband has slim chance of getting his visa for Australia.

Firstly do you have a Migration Agent (MA)?  It may be worth seeking professional assistance to address this.

I would suggest that you complete a statutory declaration - might be good to include one from yourself and also one from your husband explaining what had happened, why it happened and the rehabilitation undertaken to ensure that it has been addressed and will not happen again and that your husband is reformed character etc...

As you have mentioned - Immigration take this crime very seriously and there is no tolerance for domestic violence.

It's hard to know what Immigration will decide, but wish you all the best.

• Like 1

New member. Applying for the Direct 186 visa. See below.

Received the auto email from Immi Dep. as per others in this thread.

Police Checks and medicals just done. Waiting on Hong Kong Police check now (4weeks).

State: QLD
Birth Country: UK
Stream: 457 - 186 DE
Number of applicants: 1
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: 1 August 2018
Nomination approved: 23 April 2019

• Congratulations 3

16 hours ago, Jennyc said:

Hi guys, 

I got the golden news today. I checked immi even 8:30, still say received. 

My MA called at 9:30 that my PR was granted.🤣

Thanks for everyone. Yours is on the way....

HI COng

17 hours ago, Jennyc said:

Hi guys, 

I got the golden news today. I checked immi even 8:30, still say received. 

My MA called at 9:30 that my PR was granted.🤣

Thanks for everyone. Yours is on the way....

Congrats . what more information was requested from you ?

Nomination just approved! So thankful to my MA for putting up with my constant questions. 
Only wish now that I hadn't been so slow to submit my application. We do medicals tomorrow, so hopefully have it finalised in the next month.

PS - signature updated before anyone asks about the "famous email"

• Congratulations 5

19 hours ago, PB10 said:

Hello guys 

Got goldan email today..  So happy. 

Applied  22 Feb  both 

11 April  nomination approved and asked medical only.

Medical done  24 April 

Medical updated on immi account 30 april

1 may Visa approved.

It's was tough and long journey for this day. 

Thanks for all and best of luck.

Congrats mate can you please tell what us your occupation ?

10 minutes ago, Johnkey8 said:

Can someone tell me what is famous email 4th of April?

I received this. Along the lines of:

'We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore and offshore police certificates. Additionally, you may also wish to commence your health checks.'

42 minutes ago, slacey84 said:

I received this. Along the lines of:

'We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore and offshore police certificates. Additionally, you may also wish to commence your health checks.'

Thanks for proving me. Something much clear~~

1 minute ago, apoudel35 said:

Hello everyone 

After how many days they assess your file once they ask for s56 request for additional documents , also after 28 days can we email to immigration or we just have to wait ?

Today makes 30 days since I submitted s56 request. Still waiting.

Hi All,

Silent reader here. Thought I will share our timeline. 

Applied on 17 Jan 2019. Request for information (medicals) came on Apr 5 after they approved our nomination on the same day. Did health assessment on the 13th, results uploaded to the immi website on the 16th. 

Our status has changed to initial assessment on the 5th but still waiting for a decision to be made after medicals were submitted.

I'm not aware of whether our MA received that email from the Department.

Hope to receive some good news soon.

Good luck everyone! 

• Congratulations 1