14 hours ago, Navsandy said:

Thanks ...but bupa said they putt protected sheet when do xray

@Navsandy 

That's correct - they provide a protective vest to wear that won't allow any radiation to pass.
- This also means that they will not take a full chest x-ray 🙂

The medical needs a complete chest x-ray (without the vest), hence, why it would be incomplete (you could do everything but the chest x-ray). 

Hey all,

Been a silent reader for a while waiting for our 186 ENS DE.

My wife been working for the global corporate for 7 years, nomination applied end of Feb 2018, her job title/spec did change slightly since they nominated her for a position, the new position still fall under the same department, boss, type of work. HR updated this info. Will this effect anything with her application? Meaning going back in the cue, they haven't look at the nomination yet so it is still OK?

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, Shaun_R said:

Hey all,

My wife been working for the global corporate for 7 years, nomination applied end of Feb 2018, her job title/spec did change slightly since they nominated her for a position, the new position still fall under the same department, boss, type of work. HR updated this info. Will this effect anything with her application? Meaning going back in the cue, they haven't look at the nomination yet so it is still OK?

Thanks!

@Shaun_R As long as the scope / responsibilities of her work don't change too much and fall under the same "umbrella", you should be fine.

An example I often hear is;

Acceptable situation: 
Title: Junior developer --> Developer or senior developer is perfectly fine (it's all under the same scope of work).

Not an acceptable situation: 
Title: Junior developer / Developer --> receptionist (this is a completely new scope of work and responsibilities change drastically.
- This will not be allowed and would affect your application.

There are also some situations where moving to management could affect the case. For example, a Senior developer vs and Development manager have big differences in scope of work and could be seen as a change that would affect things. 

Hope this helps. 

8 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Shaun_R As long as the scope / responsibilities of her work don't change too much and fall under the same "umbrella", you should be fine.

An example I often hear is;

Acceptable situation: 
Title: Junior developer --> Developer or senior developer is perfectly fine (it's all under the same scope of work).

Not an acceptable situation: 
Title: Junior developer / Developer --> receptionist (this is a completely new scope of work and responsibilities change drastically.
- This will not be allowed and would affect your application.

There are also some situations where moving to management could affect the case. For example, a Senior developer vs and Development manager have big differences in scope of work and could be seen as a change that would affect things. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks @Hex,

Yeah not much changed, not major as changing to a different role from Accountant to a Cook! 🙂

On 12/12/2018 at 20:29, Newday said:

I just call the clinic and they dont allow me to use the old Hap ID. They told they that the system doesnt allow them to update new results, so they ask me to generate new hap ID :(.

That is extremely odd the medical centre probably had it wrong....

Here is what i did when i was requested a new Medical last week .....

I went to immi profile and selected health assessment - it then had been updated (by case officer) to say we needed to renew, i selected the renewal and it took me to a page with how to book medical- i called the number listed and quoted the HAP ID shown (which was the same as previous) and hey presto!

The medical centre was pleasantly surprised to see we had already had most of the work done by previous medical centre referring to our HAP ID and photos ect. 

I would lay my life on this! YOU DO NOT NEED A NEW HAP ID!

They just update your file with your medical renewal- its very clever and all complete via the immigration account portal you have access too... 

3 minutes ago, Friskycharmer said:

guys I have a question 

will a ENS transition to residency be granted if you still have an active 457?

my 457 visa doesn’t expire till next June.

i called immigration to discuss with them traveling and approval etc.

they advised a decision will not be made until my 457 visa expires 

@Friskycharmer Yes, it can still be granted. 

Remember, once you lodge your visa application, you get given a bridging visa (for incase you 457 expires during the process). 

My 457 still had a year to go and I was granted the PR. 

You stay on your 457 visa, until it expires - if it expires and you are still in the process, then your bridging Visa takes over (this is where some people have travel issues). 

Edited by Hex
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Friskycharmer said:

guys I have a question 

will a ENS transition to residency be granted if you still have an active 457?

my 457 visa doesn’t expire till next June.

i called immigration to discuss with them traveling and approval etc.

they advised a decision will not be made until my 457 visa expires 

That's total BS! 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Friskycharmer said:

Thanks hex yeh I was like hang on a mate you don’t know what your talking about. He didn’t seem to impressed but nevermind 🤨

Total nonsense. 

You get hit and misses when you call immigration. Might as well ask here directly haha

• Like 3

Hi!

Just received my partner's AFP cert and his bloody low range drink driving is shown on there even though he wasn't convicted and was told he would have no record!

So bloody annoying - i have just uploaded and confirmed i have submitted all documents as requested - 10 days its taken from when they were requested as partners AFP took longer then mine (no why now)

I think because he has that on there and its no longer a clean cut decision it may now take longer....

Does anyone have experience of this?

PS

HAPPY FRIDAY!

2 hours ago, Shaun_R said:

Hey all,

Thanks!

I have the same situation, I moved from developer/programmer to a management position where I have about 20+ ppl to manage and my nomination has been approved. You guys should be fine.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2018 at 20:29, Newday said:

I just call the clinic and they dont allow me to use the old Hap ID. They told they that the system doesnt allow them to update new results, so they ask me to generate new hap ID :(.

Further to my previous response my request for more information letter from CO had this attached to the bottom one for me and one for my partner... both have the existing HAP ID... So my question would be- have you been asked for another medical or are you just doing one?

If you have been asked for another medical scroll ALL the way down to the bottom of the request for information and you should find your one of these with your existing HAP ID.

You 1000% do not need a new HAP ID

VISA .png

1 hour ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hi!

Just received my partner's AFP cert and his bloody low range drink driving is shown on there even though he wasn't convicted and was told he would have no record!

So bloody annoying - i have just uploaded and confirmed i have submitted all documents as requested - 10 days its taken from when they were requested as partners AFP took longer then mine (no why now)

I think because he has that on there and its no longer a clean cut decision it may now take longer....

Does anyone have experience of this?

PS

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Wouldnt worry about this.  I'd say it makes you even more Aussie. I don't know many Aussie's who haven't been done for this or lost their licence!   😂
In seriousness tho, pretty sure they are looking more for lots of convictions or drug charges, violent crime etc. No stress. 

Really hoping you get a fabulous early Christmas present! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Further to my previous response my request for more information letter from CO had this attached to the bottom one for me and one for my partner... both have the existing HAP ID... So my question would be- have you been asked for another medical or are you just doing one?

If you have been asked for another medical scroll ALL the way down to the bottom of the request for information and you should find your one of these with your existing HAP ID.

You 1000% do not need a new HAP ID

VISA .png

Hi Bellabonkers,

I just want to renew my medical check before CO’s allocated for my case. My medical check was expired in Nov 2018. :(. Checking with my MA, he told me that I cant just renew my medicals by generating new hap id because my application has been lodged. The only thing I can do now is to wait for CO request if they need.

12 minutes ago, maria8999 said:

Wouldnt worry about this.  I'd say it makes you even more Aussie. I don't know many Aussie's who haven't been done for this or lost their licence!   😂
In seriousness tho, pretty sure they are looking more for lots of convictions or drug charges, violent crime etc. No stress. 

Really hoping you get a fabulous early Christmas present! 

HAHAHAH! LOVE THIS RESPONSE!

I'll just let my CO know that i should be fast tracked for XMAS now hahaha!

Thanks chick, me too! 

10 minutes ago, Newday said:

Hi Bellabonkers,

I just want to renew my medical check before CO’s allocated for my case. My medical check was expired in Nov 2018. :(. Checking with my MA, he told me that I cant just renew my medicals by generating new hap id because my application has been lodged. The only thing I can do now is to wait for CO request if they need.

Yes because its all done on the immigration system!

Has anyone here ever updated Medical without being asked? 

If so can you explain how you did it for @Newday

Thanks in advance!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

That is extremely odd the medical centre probably had it wrong....

Here is what i did when i was requested a new Medical last week .....

I went to immi profile and selected health assessment - it then had been updated (by case officer) to say we needed to renew, i selected the renewal and it took me to a page with how to book medical- i called the number listed and quoted the HAP ID shown (which was the same as previous) and hey presto!

The medical centre was pleasantly surprised to see we had already had most of the work done by previous medical centre referring to our HAP ID and photos ect. 

I would lay my life on this! YOU DO NOT NEED A NEW HAP ID!

They just update your file with your medical renewal- its very clever and all complete via the immigration account portal you have access too... 

Maybe not a new HAP ID, but an order; like in your case where CO requested to renew medicals. Probably there is a statement on BUPA's end showing this. I doubt that just by trying to make an appoinment with same HAP ID like in his case without a request will work. 

• Thanks 1

On 30/11/2018 at 18:33, madhu said:

thanks,

I think they need  form 80  , that is what my MA  said ,

HI All,

Received  the email today morning about PR grant  from  MA

thanks for all your support  and  sharing during the tensed moments

wishing all those waiting for the immediate grant

Application lodged-8th feb 2018

Nomination approved:21 st Nov 2018

Documents asked on 29th Nov:- AFP , Partner English Skill document , Form 80,  Health check for Daughter again  as she complete 15yers during the waiting period.

Visa grant : 14th Dec2018

please update the excel sheet

Edited by madhu
  • Congratulations 11

1 minute ago, galisuman said:

Immigration will be closing from next Wednesday 19.12.2018 and be back till 2nd week of Jan 2019. I am washing my hands on any update on my application this year....

Remain positive! 

I’m a firm believer of this! 

Previous posts and shared stories prove that it’s luck of the draw with what CO you receive! 

So stay hopeful, think of the best and be happy! 

Merry Friday one and all! 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1