11 minutes ago, ajk said:

Yes in my immi account it shows me the same.

15 minutes ago, Pinky117 said:

PROCESSING TIME for DE have been reduced 👍

blob.png.5f3e572d7364a184a54495b3c8d8fdd4.png

Mine too .... but that means i am officially over the time frame by over 6 months! where as before i was just over the time frame!

This is the first time its substantially reduced for DE in 2 years!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bellabonkers said:

Mine too .... but that means i am officially over the time frame by over 6 months! where as before i was just over the time frame!

This is the first time its substantially reduced for DE in 2 years!

Lucky then by next month my 10 months will be completed so i will be in that time frame.

7 minutes ago, ajk said:

Lucky then by next month my 10 months will be completed so i will be in that time frame.

Nope we aren't it was now changed back to 16 to 19 months.Logging in and out it is showing different timelines, might be a technical glitch in the website.

Edited by ajk

Does anyone have a number for immigration?

I always thought it was deleted but then someone recently said that they called to say they submitted firtehr documents and got an approval later that day?

I have another friend that got PR today and my partner's brother got PR yday.... so it seems they really are getting through them ...

Just not mine! 😞 

I always thought it was deleted but then someone recently said that they called to say they submitted firtehr documents and got an approval later that day?

I have another friend that got PR today and my partner's brother got PR yday.... so it seems they really are getting through them ...

Just not mine! 😞 

You will get it today 🙂

Just not mine! 😞 

It's the same number everyone has been using - with little help; 13 18 81

Not sure how useful they will be. 

Good luck 🙂