11 minutes ago, maria8999 said:

I am 18 months now. Many of people in same boat here I think. Not sure how much good calling is, unless you enjoy hold music. 

Just going to wait it out and hope for the best. 

I have been waiting for 20 months and 16 days!!! No contact at all from immigration. Called them yesterday and basically they said I have to wait 😏

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Siddu said:

Mate as per Accountant some companies pays super every end of the financial year and most of them pay for every quarter,

who ever pays end of the year that goes into the next financial year, my boss paid first at end of the year for that year it was less, next 2 years it was more for CO.

even My MA said it’s 1000% winning chance if I got for appeal , but I won’t have the business where I’m working.

so can’t appeal, it’s fate what we can do.

So your employer was keeping you on until the decision was made, the business has been sold and you would leave after the PR was granted.

Ignoring the super situation for now, the above goes against the basic requirements of an Australian Sponsor and PR shouldn't be granted in those circumstances.

Edited by boo-yaa
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

So your employer was keeping you on until the decision was made, the business has been sold and you would leave after the PR was granted.

Ignoring the super situation for now, the above goes against the basic requirements of an Australian Sponsor and PR shouldn't be granted in those circumstances.

I was thinking it, at least you said it 🙂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Tempted to call.....

but what's the point?

but then sometimes people find it helps?

but what if it doesn't?

WHAT IF IT MAKES IT WORSE?

but ill just say merry Christmas? 

#VISA STRUGGLES

Your so close. I would just try to forget about it and Enjoy Christmas - easier said than done I know 🤯

• Like 1

Hi guys as the new trt processing time now reduced to 10 to 14 months and i applied my visa in may nomination already approved what you people think will i be able to get the decision by next month as i see few people got their visa in8 to 9 months and i am no more working for my employer. Please reply highly appericiated if you guys share your experience.

cccupation : chef 

Trt : 186

Nomination : approved

visa status : Recieved

Thanks

Edited by Guest

37 minutes ago, Austin said:

Hi guys as the new trt processing time now reduced to 10 to 14 months and i applied my visa in may nomination already approved what you people think will i be able to get the decision by next month as i see few people got their visa in8 to 9 months and i am no more working for my employer. Please reply highly appericiated if you guys share your experience.

Thanks

@Austin Did I read and understand that correct? Your nomination has been approved (from the company you used to work for) and your visa is still waiting. 

HOWEVER, you no longer work for the company who's nomination was approved? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Austin Did I read and understand that correct? Your nomination has been approved (from the company you used to work for) and your visa is still waiting. 

@Hex Yess u read it rut my friend

Edited by Guest
Correction

2 minutes ago, Hex said:

It goes against the whole purpose of the ENS 186 visa. This visa is designed to supply skilled employees to employers who are encountering employee shortage,  so what would be the point in approving visas lilke in your case scenario, if you are no longer working for the business who nominated you (in other words..needed you). 

• Like 1

On 18/12/2018 at 21:25, Navsandy said:

Same with me guys...ask document in march and april but after that no news..call to immi few times same reply...file is in processing...its alrady 20 months

Someone told me nomination will be expired after one year.we have to apply again.do you know about it?

48 minutes ago, Austin said:

Thanks

If you are not working with the current employer the employer has a chance to withdraw the nomination? I may be wrong. 

Edited by ajk

3 minutes ago, Nora said:

It goes against the whole purpose of the ENS 186 visa. This visa is designed to supply skilled employees to employers who are encountering employee shortage,  so what would be the point in approving visas lilke in your case scenario, if you are no longer working for the business who nominated you (in other words..needed you). 

Well if nomination has been approved and they check that the business needs a person and their history is clear  i think there is no issue with that as have 7 friends who visa granted after nomination approved and business sold and one of them got his nomination approved even the business was sold and he is also waiting for his visa.

1 minute ago, Austin said:

Well if nomination has been approved and they check that the business needs a person and their history is clear  i think there is no issue with that as have 7 friends who visa granted after nomination approved and business sold and one of them got his nomination approved even the business was sold and he is also waiting for his visa.

Hope you prove us wrong. Immigration will let you know. As you can see, according to your case, we think otherwise. 

Two different things; 1)business being sold but you  remaining as an employee to the new owners (different ABN) , and 2)working now for a different employer; completely different location, nothing to do with the previous business while keeping nomination from former employer.  The second, in my humble opinion, goes against of the current requirements.

But good luck!

4 minutes ago, Nora said:

Hope you prove us wrong. Immigration will let you know. As you can see, according to your case, we think otherwise. 

Two different things; 1)business being sold but you  remaining as an employee to the new owners (different ABN) , and 2)working now for a different employer; completely different location, nothing to do with the previous business while keeping nomination from former employer.  The second, in my humble opinion, goes against of the current requirements.

But good luck!

Well it all depends on luck because one of my friend got his nomnation approved in august as his owner sold his business in september last year. And he is also waiting for his visa.

2 minutes ago, Austin said:

Well it all depends on luck because one of my friend got his nomnation approved in august as his owner sold his business in september last year. And he is also waiting for his visa.

I have a question if business is sold September last year so he is on bridging visa now?

4 minutes ago, Austin said:

It sure does, by the looks of it. Good luck to you too!

2 minutes ago, Austin said:

No he is on 457 now will be expiring by march. 

So he is working with the new business owner? or he is working completely different employer? If a new employer how can he work on 457 visa without transferring?

Edited by ajk