5 of the Australian Border Protection Officers came to visit at my workplace and interviewed me. 

Fingers crossed now... 

Nom+Visa Applied 1/06/17

Immi rang boss on 01/05/18

Request for additional Docs 3/05/18 new AFPs

Application is on further assessment 

has anyone had Immi visit lately ??

Edited by Alibaba

6 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

5 of the Australian Border Protection Officers came to visit at my workplace and interviewed me. 

Fingers crossed now... 

Nom+Visa Applied 1/06/17

Was it a surprised visit or they called before they came?

And please could you share what type of questions they asked you? Thanks

5 minutes ago, Tired of Waiting said:

Was it a surprised visit or they called before they came?

And please could you share what type of questions they asked you? Thanks

surprised visit. 

Mainly my role in the company. verified my Pay and how long I have been working with the company etc. I am a marketing manager so they asked if I could show them some tools that I use for marketing etc. 

Edited by Alibaba

2 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

surprised visit. 

Mainly my role in the company. verified my Pay and how long I have been working with the company. I am a marketing manager so they asked if I could show them some tools that I use for marketing etc. 

Thanks. I am surprised because why they need up to 5 people for one visit

1 hour ago, Siddu said:

Days are passing fast, immigration processing very slow 

haven’t heard the granted news In the forum from last few weeks, 

waiting from June 2017

Oh god please grant me visa ASAP

This wait is killing me.

I think the feeling is mutual for all of us.... waiting since early June 17...  seriously the wait IS killing... am DE ... and the duration again increased... Can't even advice to be patient  !!  Patience is not on my good side anymore too  ... !!   Feel so helpless ... !!

I'm half cut writing this but i needed all my blog friends to know....I GOT THE GOLDEN EMAIL!!!!

lodged 11/12/2017 - received 6:45pm today! just over 7 months. Recruiter transition scheme - British

Can't believe it, feels just like it should. I'll pray for you all - good luck and just believe its going to happen. meditation and visualisation really helped me.

xxxxx

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PRaying said:

I'm half cut writing this but i needed all my blog friends to know....I GOT THE GOLDEN EMAIL!!!!

lodged 11/12/2017 - received 6:45pm today! just over 7 months. Recruiter transition scheme - British

Can't believe it, feels just like it should. I'll pray for you all - good luck and just believe its going to happen. meditation and visualisation really helped me.

xxxxx

Congratulations man!! 

17 minutes ago, PRaying said:

xxxxx

Congrats mate,

Very lucky you're, got your reply just in seven months.

23 minutes ago, PRaying said:

xxxxx

Very happy congratulations mate ?

this is the first approval in the group this month

12 hours ago, sbrowne9 said:

Hey @Anh Bui

that "Last Updated" box means the last time the department updated your application, so don't worry; your attachments are all uploaded if they say 'received', and the next time that 'last updated' box will change is when the department actually make a move with your application! Good luck!

Thanks a lot SBrowne9. Hope the Department will make a move with our applications soon ?

• Like 1

On 14/07/2018 at 13:02, Gkaur said:

Hairdresser DE 12 oct 2016

I recieved call yesterday on my workplace .lady asked me few quetions about

salon opening hours?

My working hours?

How much i m getting paid after tax  ?

Cash or electronic fund  ?

How long i been working in  this salon?

And then she said its enough for today if we need any further info we will cobtact you . 

Hoping for good ...crossing my fingers

Hi G kaur 

did u get call from Australian staff or from Indian staff

where is ur workplace in India or aus !! 

3 hours ago, PRaying said:

xxxxx

So happy for you. One good news today... Congratulations !!

12 hours ago, Bips22 said:

I think the feeling is mutual for all of us.... waiting since early June 17...  seriously the wait IS killing... am DE ... and the duration again increased... Can't even advice to be patient  !!  Patience is not on my good side anymore too  ... !!   Feel so helpless ... !!

Same here dude! June 2017 is like a black hole 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PRaying said:

xxxxx

Congrats - can you update the spreadsheet if you are on it - that would  be great 

xxxxx

Congratulations!!

xxxxx

UNREAL!!!!! You've given me so much hope for mine!!!!!! Congrats

16 hours ago, Alibaba said:

Fingers crossed now... 

Nom+Visa Applied 1/06/17

first time to heard this situation. What's your occupation?

Anyway, hope you get good news today!

xxxxx

Question - did your nomination and application get approved at the same time? As in, did you go from not having heard anything and status being received, to an email saying approved or did you know nomination was approved before or status change on immi etc etc etc ?