13 hours ago, Tiziana said:

Guys seriously what about June 2017???

are we all in the 10% of the process?

they are looking on November ???? Seriously?????

when gonna be the next processing time?

Immi doesn't go through applications one by one based on the dates they were lodged.

It depends on the specifics of each individuals application.

The processing time, as I said above will not be an accurate indication of when your file will be processed! So its best not looking at it!

33 minutes ago, PRaying said:

We live in hope my recruiter friend....Part of me thinks, what will I do with myself when I actually get it! What will I check...Who will I annoy with pointless questions I already know the answer to? haha! Were your friends at work not direct entry?

Yeah mainly DE to be honest, so glad there's another recruiter in here!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Navsandy said:

Cook trt 3 ppl...nomina th ion approved in march..last docs request in april after that nothing 

Bro you should call to immi . Ask them about your visa application how long it will take?

39 minutes ago, Rvee said:

Bro you should call to immi . Ask them about your visa application how long it will take?

I already call immi twice last month..they said i dont need to call....only migration agent can call immi...and file in process

Hi, plz someone can help, my case officer request some docs last week on file Chef TRT lodge date 15 nov 2017. They ask for evidence of my patner english and form 80, i just going to pay svac so i give card details to my MA last week, until today he didn’t submit my docs, even didn’t answer my cal now, i want to when he is going to do, wht he try to avoid my calls, someone can help me any other way i can submit my docs bymyslef or choose another MA. I m so frustrated plz help me. He chage me big amount of money while i lodge my file. 

2 hours ago, zanfo said:

Did you apply for TrT or DE?

I am 19months in still received and I am wondering if call them up and put up a big voice/complaint will help or not...

DE here, rest manager

Znfo m trt cook. I will share wth u my experience throughout this journey. Whn I applied it was 4-6 mnths tht time. And I start worrying whn it passed 8 mnths and thn I start making calls to department and every time I got same answer it was in queue. And thn in 2017 they start saying Ur file is allocated and Ur will receive a mail frm case officer soon. And then my employer chased immigration wth all kind of complaints he can do. And he too get same answers as I m getting it going to be processed soon and all tht kind of repeated answers. And then since July 2017 we stop chasing them at all as we were hopeless and me just concentrate on my wrk. Finally on 5 th July after 29 mnths my file opened. So as per my experience I dnt thing formal complaints or calls even matter. It's just waste of time. But may be it works for smone m not sure. Even I will mention tht one of my colleague applied pr last year and he already got last month frm same restaurant. So bro just wait day will come. I will just say if u hav full wrk rights plz wrk there if u hav applied de. Hope this will help u 

2 hours ago, boo-yaa said:

Immi doesn't go through applications one by one based on the dates they were lodged.

It depends on the specifics of each individuals application.

The processing time, as I said above will not be an accurate indication of when your file will be processed! So its best not looking at it!

Boo ya still it's hard to understand as in my case how can they process Smones application of person wrking frm 3 years earlier thn smone wrking in same restaurant frm 8 years out of which 4 years  was 457 and one who got approved just in 3 years just started worked there after getting 457. Wht are the thermometer with which they check the genuine of bussiness or employee. No idea. 

2 hours ago, Kim12 said:

Hi, plz someone can help, my case officer request some docs last week on file Chef TRT lodge date 15 nov 2017. They ask for evidence of my patner english and form 80, i just going to pay svac so i give card details to my MA last week, until today he didn’t submit my docs, even didn’t answer my cal now, i want to when he is going to do, wht he try to avoid my calls, someone can help me any other way i can submit my docs bymyslef or choose another MA. I m so frustrated plz help me. He chage me big amount of money while i lodge my file. 

Drop in to MA's office unannounced .... and demand explanations...

17 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

If you are calling IMMI and you are within their estimated processing times - then your call is a waste of time.

IMO you should only be calling them if you have been waiting way over the estimated times.

Sure, but how about if every ime I get closer to the estimated time it changes and get longer???? 

On 04/05/2018 at 11:42, Manveer Bajwa said:

Hairdresser offshore 186 de waiting since 21 march 2017 ? 13 months 

Hairdresser DE 12 oct 2016

I recieved call yesterday on my workplace .lady asked me few quetions about

salon opening hours?

My working hours?

How much i m getting paid after tax  ?

Cash or electronic fund  ?

How long i been working in  this salon?

And then she said its enough for today if we need any further info we will cobtact you . 

Hoping for good ...crossing my fingers

1 minute ago, Gkaur said:

salon opening hours?

My working hours?

And then she said its enough for today if we need any further info we will cobtact you . 

Oh Great. All the best...

On 04/05/2018 at 09:40, parveen said:

They are not allocated Hairdresser files i lodged 15 oct 2016 still waiting

salon opening hours?

My working hours?

And then she said its enough for today if we need any further info we will contact you . 

Edited by Gkaur