29 minutes ago, mvlm said:

Based on my experience, the truth is that MA are useless. Their service 99% of the time is just document forwarding.

They take long time to get back to you whenever you have a query and they don't seem to wanna do much work.

I'm sure they only exist because there's people too busy to deal with that kinda stuff or too afraid of something going wrong because they did something wrong. I'm both the first and the latter :)

this is why i've never used an MA xD

• Like 1

Based on my experience, the truth is that MA are useless. Their service 99% of the time is just document forwarding.
They take long time to get back to you whenever you have a query and they don't seem to wanna do much work.
I'm sure they only exist because there's people too busy to deal with that kinda stuff or too afraid of something going wrong because they did something wrong. I'm both the first and the latter [emoji4]
100% agreed

Same here, I asked to my MA to call the Immigration office, but she said that they will not say much and they will put the phone call on old for an hour.
The excuse was that she doesn't have that time to wait, but on the other hand, we can wait for months or maybe years without having any news. [emoji35][emoji35]
It is so unfair for all of us.

Hi dear
They actually don’t give any proper updates on files.
My nom + visa applied = 11/5/17
Futher docs requested = 19/10/17
Submitted same day
Again further docs requested = 23/11/17
Submitted on 6/12/17
No news after that .....I called them 3 times just saying waiting for nomination results.
I ask my MA to email them and send a copy to me as well. He sent email seeking updates on file as already crossed 10 months
The reply they sent was ..... your case is under processing and we will inform you if any further docs required
So just standard answer for every case I guess
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, KD31 said:

Hi dear
They actually don’t give any proper updates on files.
My nom + visa applied = 11/5/17
Futher docs requested = 19/10/17
Submitted same day
Again further docs requested = 23/11/17
Submitted on 6/12/17
No news after that .....I called them 3 times just saying waiting for nomination results.
I ask my MA to email them and send a copy to me as well. He sent email seeking updates on file as already crossed 10 months
The reply they sent was ..... your case is under processing and we will inform you if any further docs required
So just standard answer for every case I guess

That's nightmare....kind of torture keep dragging us.

Btw,may I know what docs they requested?

I've got one contact experience with the immigration but it was related to a visitor visa.

My sister visited Australia a few years ago and she brought my little niece without the father. We sent all documents for a regular visitors visa and the case officer request an authorization form signed by the father. We sent it after two weeks but it took almost two months after that for the visa to be granted whereas for my sister it took just a week for a simple visitors visa.

After the first month has passed I started to get worried cause their trip was only 1 week away. That's when I started calling them. At first they said they couldn't disclose anything because I wasn't listed as a contact or representative. I probably called 5 more times adding a little bit of drama and after being able to actually talking to someone over there, the visa was granted one week later.

I'm not saying that calling them actually helps or anything but for that case, I think it did. I don't know if the application was caught in some sort of limbo but I like to think that my calls made them have another look at it.

15 minutes ago, God hand said:

That's nightmare....kind of torture keep dragging us.

Btw,may I know what docs they requested?

Hi same boat, Co requested docs on Dec 7, 2017, further docs january 18, 2018. But maybe because we have not receive the decision after that dates due to my employer nomination not yet approved. Good news was employer nomination approved last Feb 26, 2018. Fingers crossed our visa next. It feels like a lifetime of waiting, going 9 months now

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mvlm said:

Working fine here. Still Received and 8 months to 9 months :)

Thanks, Want to open it to check again hahaha. it feels a lifetime of waiting even though we had co and nomination has been approved recently.

Just now, Spyke said:

Thanks, Want to open it to check again hahaha. it feels a lifetime of waiting even though we had co and nomination has been approved recently.

I thinking about making a robot that logs in and send me the status every hour :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hi guys,

Something it is not clear to

me.

So, one of my friends applied with the DE 187 Visa, before she had a student Visa.

From when she'll need to start to count the time for her Visa to be granted, from the knowledgement letter or from when her Bringing Visa has started??

thank you