1 hour ago, Ajay88 said:

Hi.. congratulations on getting 186 visa... I am also waiting for 186 TRT visa.. my nomination has approved as retail buyer... did your CO ask for any documents? My visa and nomination lodged on 25 April 2019, Nomination approved 12 June 2019 and now I am waiting for visa. Thanks 

no, co did not ask for any further documents. i think once of nomination got approved, there is much to worry about, for the visa part, they just need to assess your health and characteristic check.  

2 hours ago, hd2016 said:

hi, no they did not ask for any further evidence, but i did provide some of my daily works( screenshots of message and emails regarding to my role)

Thanks You So much Bro I am Doing same Thing Too, Much appricaite. Did they also Asked For Your company any further information Before approval for Nomination?

11 minutes ago, GBD said:

Thanks You So much Bro I am Doing same Thing Too, Much appricaite. Did they also Asked For Your company any further information Before approval for Nomination?

no, they did not ask, but when i received the famous email in april, my MA did send them my company latest BAS reports tho. Good Luck Mate

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sukha said:

Hello all.... 

I applied visa and nomination as cook 10 Jan 2018

Status.. received 

I called immigration they said I am out of time frame.. I am in last 10 •/• so they didn't give me any clue about timing... 

Anyone one know something about This? 

I have made complaints to them twice,one via online by myself,one via mail by my company,still no news,very upset and don't know what to do now.

9 minutes ago, Dhakalbinod said:

When did you apply ? Did you get documents request?

Nomination and application both applied in December 2018

Nomination approved on 27th June 2019

PR granted today

No documents request as I usually kept them up to date.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

4 hours ago, Dhakalbinod said:

Did you get documents request by co? And after how many days you got pr ? Cz mine also by team 12 doc requested 28 may submit 4 jun after then news nominations approved 21 may.

Doc was request on 13 may we submitted on 22 may and recieved pr on 1st july 2019

1 minute ago, Jacob001 said:

Hi Team,

Just a quick question. I have a friend who got his 186 TRT approved but the business that he was working for went bankrupt just 4 month after his PR was granted. Will this affect his PR?

Thank you

If PR was granted before the bankrupt of the business he/she should be fine.

13 minutes ago, Jk000 said:

Why so quite todaay :((

Remember this forum is a very small sample of visa applications, just because no one has advised of via grants here doesn't mean they are not happening.

Try to stay positive and do not get caught up with it.  It is a waiting game but do not let it get to you.

28 minutes ago, Jk000 said:

Why so quite todaay :((

Sorry @Jk000 but posts like this really don't help anyone. 
- I don't mean to be picking on you but some of the posts lately are really more of statements than questions or answers - i.e. not helpful to anyone. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jacob001 said:

Hi Team,

Just a quick question. I have a friend who got his 186 TRT approved but the business that he was working for went bankrupt just 4 month after his PR was granted. Will this affect his PR?

Thank you

@Jacob001 As long as it wasn't "expected" and unforeseeable from the companies perspective.
- Even if it was, the fact that immigration granted the PR, would have gone through the finance and not suspected anything, meaning it would be "unexpected and unplanned".

He should be fine, Immigration wouldn't even investigate this (unless it's brought to their attention with evidence /suspicion of it being known at the time of lodgement). 

Hi All,

I had been asked for further docs and I have submitted everything to my MA and she confirmed that she has uploaded it on immi account and i can also see that it is uploaded.

But my question is on my immi account it still says "Action required". Is this how it shows after uploading additional docs or does this mean its not uploaded properly?

Thanks,

kashyap

image.png.7c1d46ddc03ab44624427e19e696159b.png

5 hours ago, lulumanda said:

I have made complaints to them twice,one via online by myself,one via mail by my company,still no news,very upset and don't know what to do now.

Even i am waiting since 18th feb 2018. Still no updates😞

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, gita said:

Can you please tell the under what occupation did you apply visa.If it is related to accountant and tax accountant you need a letter from employer stating you dont need licensing and provide source like for tax accountant TPB is the source and other.

i will be applying for accountant - general. If letter from accountant work i will start getting it ready now.  what is TBP?

Thanks of letting me know.

Is there a seperate transaction number for the nomination application? 

I only have one TRN so unsure how people know whether the nomination has been approved. 

Im very far of approval having only recently submitted but keen to track it, instead of relying of MA.

Hello everyone, been a silent reader here from day we  applied for PR. finally today i have got my PR granted

Below are my timelines

State: NSW
Stream: 186 Direct entry
Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 Nomination applied: 26 June 2018 
Visa Application submitted: 3 July 2018

Nomination Approved :07 Jule 2019

PR Granted : 01 July 2019   🙂 

• Congratulations 3

12 hours ago, Ajay88 said:

Hi.. congratulations on getting 186 visa... I am also waiting for 186 TRT visa.. my nomination has approved as retail buyer... did your CO ask for any documents? My visa and nomination lodged on 25 April 2019, Nomination approved 12 June 2019 and now I am waiting for visa. Thanks 

Hi, I have 4 years experience in Retail Buyer in oversea. I am currently living in Melbourne. Could you please advice me whether I have any chance to apply for any visa in Australia at the moment? Much appreciate if I can get your contact for asking further information. Thank you so much

12 hours ago, Amit Gupta said:

Anyone from team 13 NSW PESE? Look like all the applications from team 13(NSW PESE) are pending. 

Hi Amit i also applied 29 jun 2018 visa and nominations 186 trt cook

victoria, nominations approved 21 may 56 request for visa 29 may submitted 3rd jun  and then further assessment till now no news.

Hello guys need help
My nomination has refused today got email 17.57pm

Reason was giving that my employer didn’t pay the renew business name fees as he didn’t know that about that and after 5 months his accountant told
Him that your business renewal already due and then he paid, now CO refused nomination coz CO said your business is operating less than a year..

Now please advise what should I do like can I go for AAT or reapply or anything else if u have any idea.

Please reply @rex