1 hour ago, hd2016 said:

Hi Everyone, been a silent reader here from the start of this year. finally today i have got my PR granted. it has been a long journey for me with all ups and downs since i first stepped foot here 15 years ago. i am over the moon right now as the dream become a reality. Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone  here that have shared their stories and timelines, it made a lot of us aware of what going on, exchanging comments..etc . i wish everyone all the best with their applications and hang on tight, don't give up.

Below are my timelines

State: NSW
Stream: ENS TRT

Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 
Nomination applied: 10 October 2018 
Visa Application submitted: 20 October 2018

Received the famous email in April

Nomination Approved :03 June 2019

PR Granted : 01 July 2019      🙂
IMMI Status: Finalised

Hello Bro I also Applied In same Occupation Did They Asked you any further evidence ? or doc Regarding your Role?

Hi guys I got my PR today 🙂.

Birth Country: LR
Stream: ENS Direct stream

ENS 186 Nomination applied: 9 August 2018
Visa Application submitted: 9 August 2018

Nomination approved 2 Apr 2019

Visa approved 1 July

IMMI status Finalised

• Congratulations 5

3 hours ago, TBO said:

Hi All, 

I was asked for licensing requirements. It states: "Provide evidence from the relevant Australian registration or licensing authority that you hold the relevant registration or licence or that you will be able to meet necessary registration or licensing requirements."

Does this mean I need a certification from Australia? I have submitted the relevant certifications and licenses issued by my homecountry and it was positively assessed by CPA Australia. 

Has anyone here know if I need to submit a proof or certification that I hold a membership from any Australian professional body?

Thanks to anyone who can help me. 

Did you submit CPA assessment copy, please let me know what you submit at the end as i am also apply for same nomination this week, preparing myself with all necessary documents now.

9 minutes ago, gita said:

Hi guys I got my PR today 🙂.

Birth Country: LR
Stream: ENS Direct stream

ENS 186 Nomination applied: 9 August 2018
Visa Application submitted: 9 August 2018

Nomination approved 2 Apr 2019

Visa approved 1 July

IMMI status Finalised

Hi Gita would you have a list submitted documents that they asked you, i am applying for accountant profession  also did they as ask you for registration or license or anything else.

Hi everyone,

Well after a journey that started almost 2 years ago, through various roadblocks in the 189 and 186 pathways, I just received the Golden Email!

I have updated the signature for the kind maintainers of the sheet.

The help and support on this forum has been very cool to watch. For most questions anyone can find the answer they're looking for.
I'll make another post regarding licensing / ANZSCO, but this one is to thank everyone and wish all those waiting the very best 🍾

• Congratulations 5

For those of us with challenges from the DHA to show Australian licensing proof, this was the one thing I thought might end my application. I'm in a branch of engineering in which some job positions in Queensland could need it. I knew categorically from my employer that I wouldn't, but I also spoke to an immigration lawyer who insisted that it would be a blanket requirement for me to get licensed in order to be granted a visa. There would have been insufficient time to get the license, and so initially trusting the lawyer's advice, we had a number of sleepless nights.

In the end, in consultation with the employer, I uploaded a letter outlining job duties in detail, why their position did not need licensing, and offering a contrast to show how the duties I would be performing did not carry any public liability. 

To my extreme gratitude the visa was granted, which showed that

a) Anyone can be wrong, including immigration lawyers. They really should speak from a position of absolute knowledge, not guesswork or assumptions
b) You do not need a license to work in an engineering position if the job itself doesn't require it (i.e. it's not a DHA requirement to have it for any engineering job)
c) The employer letter was sufficient in scope for the DHA to approve

There were so many forum posts I read where people had posted "oh man I've been asked for licensing, what do I do?", to then a few weeks later posting "yippee!! I got my visa" without explaining what they did. As these cases were closed in just a few days or weeks, I doubt any of these people actually got licensed. So, hopefully I have helped someone. Advice is to talk with your employer and provide a detailed letter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cvohra said:

Did you submit CPA assessment copy, please let me know what you submit at the end as i am also apply for same nomination this week, preparing myself with all necessary documents now.

Can you please tell the under what occupation did you apply visa.If it is related to accountant and tax accountant you need a letter from employer stating you dont need licensing and provide source like for tax accountant TPB is the source and other.

1 hour ago, cvohra said:

Hi Gita would you have a list submitted documents that they asked you, i am applying for accountant profession  also did they as ask you for registration or license or anything else.

yes, at last they ask if i need licensing or not.I provided them letter from employer stating I don't need licensing and provide source as TBP board.

8 hours ago, hongkoknger said:

I just saw the team! 

Mine's also team 13! You can see that from one of the messages under your immi a/c when they request for s56. I submitted around the same time as you. Hopefully, some news soon

I've got team 13 as well. Received a request for s56 5/6/19  , submitted on 16/6/19 and still waiting for a decision. 

On 12/06/2019 at 18:00, Bps99 said:

Hello everyone,

I would like to share my story to you all

I was silent reader since 2017 . Trt applied on June 20 2017 and got refused April 2018 the reason was employer can’t pay me another two year.aat case still didn’t open yet.I saw post people are applied after August are getting approval faster then I realise I need to apply again 

My nomination has been approved.

cook-NSW

30/4/2019- Nomination and visa applied

12/06/2019-42 days approved.

medical will be done by tomorrow 

l will keep in touch 

Thanks to admin 

Long journey...Golden email arrived yesterday. I hope everyone will get it soon.

• Congratulations 6

14 hours ago, Jobie46 said:

Congrats to all those who got PR today.

Visa and nomination submitted 27th June 2019. Let the wait begin.

QQ - I have only lived in Australia for 4 months do I need to submit an AFP check? (Assuming it’s all processed under the 12 months requirement).

@Jobie46 You only need one if you've been living here for 12 + months as far as i'm aware. 

11 hours ago, Dar said:

Did your MA agent send the immigration reminder for the file?  

@Dar This would be pointless, they are still within the waiting period - the application hasn't even passed 1 year yet. 
- I think some of these other "quicker" applications are making people (acceptably) anxious, however, it's worth noting that there are still time frames allocated to visa applications.
As unfair as it is. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, GBD said:

Hello Bro I also Applied In same Occupation Did They Asked you any further evidence ? or doc Regarding your Role?

hi, no they did not ask for any further evidence, but i did provide some of my daily works( screenshots of message and emails regarding to my role)

13 hours ago, cvohra said:

Hi @cvohra, yes I submitted my assessment result along with my license and certifications. 

Hey guys;

My nomination lodged in May 2018

got the nomination approved June the 3rd 2019

and still haven't received the golden email yet should I be worried or its just normal to take that much of time 😞

its so exhaustive to wait !! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hussft said:

Hey guys;

My nomination lodged in May 2018

got the nomination approved June the 3rd 2019

and still haven't received the golden email yet should I be worried or its just normal to take that much of time 😞

its so exhaustive to wait !! 

I am on the same boat,  my nomination approved on 24 May, no further documents requested,  still status received...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dimitrios said:

I am on the same boat,  my nomination approved on 24 May, no further documents requested,  still status received...

yeah mate same here they didn't request any documents, good luck bro !!

• Thanks 1