1 minute ago, rahul.desai said:

Hi everyone. 

Could anyone please tell me whether it is must to provide authorized(notarized) educational and experience certificates or is it just better to have them authorized? By the way, I applied online, offshore.

Hello,

What’s your occupation? It will probably depend on that....

Guest deepak1986
36 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

My nomination is Sales & Marketing Manager 

Any restaurant manager got approve from may2017?

1 minute ago, Heena12 said:

My 186 trt nomination has been refused and 457 visa just expired. I am applying AAT application after employer did. my medicare will be cease or not. And if it is like so which insurance I have to take. Thanks

Oh no! 

Why has it been refused? 

Whats your timeline and occupation? 

Whats ATT application? 

IMPORTANT: - If you have applied for 457, 187 or 186

The Department is no longer requesting further documents or information and they are making its decision based on the documents/information already in Department’s file as of the decision date. 

It is visa applicants’ and business sponsor/nominator’s responsibilities to keep updating the documents or information in relation to your nomination and visa application with the Department. Please ensure: -

1. Visa Applicants: - provide all necessary documents including police certificates and medical insurance as soon as possible (for 457 visa). Ensure that your visa application is decision-ready.

2. Business Sponsor/Nominator: - keep updating the Department by providing recent BAS statements, Tax Returns, Bank Statements, Training Benchmark, change in business structure such as Organisation Chart, change of directors or shareholders or address etc. 

If not previously provided, please make a detailed submission on ‘Genuine Position’ and provide ASIC Current and Historical Extract, Position Description, Evidence of Local Market Testing, RCB (Form 1404) Certification and Employment Contract that meet State, National and Fair Work Australia requirements.

Note: Start working for the employer (if permissible) ASAP and do not wait for the visa approval. Provide payslips and PAYG summary as evidence that the position is genuine and that you are already working for the sponsoring employer.

Good Luck to all from Wickham Lawyers Team. 

For any further queries, email us at contact@wickhamlawyers.com.au or call us at 07 3831 9025.

Hi there, 

new to this forum , though id introduce myself and join the waiting club :)

me : occupation : restaurant manager

visa applied: 18/08/2017

nomination applied :18/08/2017

low rick country (UK), onshore TRT.  

statues : received , NSW PESE

I do have news of 2 approvals from my employer recently : one yesterday - a chef - applied end of april - nom and visa approved 23/03/18 TRT - so thats 11months? also a pastry chef from our business TRT approved 10.5 months after application - so things are happening for us hospo applications. 

IMPORTANT: - If you have applied for 457, 187 or 186
The Department is no longer requesting further documents or information and they are making its decision based on the documents/information already in Department’s file as of the decision date. 
It is visa applicants’ and business sponsor/nominator’s responsibilities to keep updating the documents or information in relation to your nomination and visa application with the Department. Please ensure: -
1. Visa Applicants: - provide all necessary documents including police certificates and medical insurance as soon as possible (for 457 visa). Ensure that your visa application is decision-ready.
2. Business Sponsor/Nominator: - keep updating the Department by providing recent BAS statements, Tax Returns, Bank Statements, Training Benchmark, change in business structure such as Organisation Chart, change of directors or shareholders or address etc. 
If not previously provided, please make a detailed submission on ‘Genuine Position’ and provide ASIC Current and Historical Extract, Position Description, Evidence of Local Market Testing, RCB (Form 1404) Certification and Employment Contract that meet State, National and Fair Work Australia requirements.
Note: Start working for the employer (if permissible) ASAP and do not wait for the visa approval. Provide payslips and PAYG summary as evidence that the position is genuine and that you are already working for the sponsoring employer.
Good Luck to all from Wickham Lawyers Team. 
For any further queries, email us at contact@wickhamlawyers.com.au or call us at 07 3831 9025.

What if you have done medical and provided police certificates at time of application but 1 2 month passes without your visa being processed? Do you immediately have to get them all done again or will they still ask you for updated ones?
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vic154 said:

What if you have done medical and provided police certificates at time of application but 1 2 month passes without your visa being processed? Do you immediately have to get them all done again or will they still ask you for updated ones?

Only renew them if requested by immi dept.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tiziana said:

No if you have read what I have post you have to renew the document because they are not going to ask you anymore 

Well not sure of that because most applicants have provided all required docs when submitting visa application - If the dept have NOT processed applications on time surely then docs submitted i.e. Ilets - Police Clearance - Medicals etc should still be valid during the processing time - Imagine the extra cost that will be incurred if they have to be renewed 

1 minute ago, dasinlondon said:

Well not sure of that because most applicants have provided all required docs when submitting visa application - If the dept have NOT processed applications on time surely then docs submitted i.e. Ilets - Police Clearance - Medicals etc should still be valid during the processing time - Imagine the extra cost that will be incurred if they have to be renewed 

I spoke to immigration (NSW Pese) and asked this very question - my health assessment expired last week, she advised me not to renew until requested by case officer as the case officer has discretion to make a decision as to whether or not a new one is required. But she very clearly said 'we advise all our of our clients not to renew health assessments until requested to by a case officer". I cannot speak for police clearance certs sorry.

• Like 1

Just now, Haz_UK said:

I spoke to immigration (NSW Pese) and asked this very question - my health assessment expired last week, she advised me not to renew until requested by case officer as the case officer has discretion to make a decision as to whether or not a new one is required. But she very clearly said 'we advise all our of our clients not to renew health assessments until requested to by a case officer". I cannot speak for police clearance certs sorry.

Yep, i think the info above might be a little misleading if i'm honest. I spoke to NSW PESE a few weeks ago on the phone and they said wait to be requested before getting new police certs if they expire.

If they provided that info a few weeks ago and then u-turn on it, it's not going to be easy to reject visas based on that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Haz_UK said:

Agreed,  I think it will be at the discretion of the case officer for any renewals