3 minutes ago, Susma Sydney said:

What was the reason behind the refusal after waiting 18 months! 

some ridiculous reasons you can't imagine that. my 186 DE (COOK)  has been refused once in 2016 FEB. the reason is Immigration was chasing for the bank transition for the training fee. but we already mentioned training fee has been paid by cash and with full set of invoice and receipt.   even we got 28 days to respond, and my MA told us this news at the last day, so we have to withdrawal the application and re-lodge again. 

1 minute ago, ALEX66 said:

some ridiculous reasons you can't imagine that. my 186 DE (COOK)  has been refused once in 2016 FEB. the reason is Immigration was chasing for the bank transition for the training fee. but we already mentioned training fee has been paid by cash and with full set of invoice and receipt.   even we got 28 days to respond, and my MA told us this news at the last day, so we have to withdrawal the application and re-lodge again. 

For some reasons- Dibp gets suspicious when training benchmark is not on records ( banks transferred from business account) and so its unlikely that providing receipts and invoices though being genuine would help.

1 hour ago, Susma Sydney said:

What was the reason behind the refusal after waiting 18 months! 

No employer's signature on PAYG summary. I don't know how he made this mistake, but it shows that they are very picky now.

6 hours ago, Fida said:

Congrats to Silent reader for Visa Approval, So you are telling us that within 10mins of your nomination approval they approved your PR visa too?

If it is so then its a good sign for all of us, who is waiting since a year or so, hopefully they we might get something similar pattern for nom+visa approval.

Yes Fida

you will hear the good news soon ?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Katepip said:

I agree.. I’m a hairdresser and have waited 12 months.

What about you?

14 minutes ago, Katepip said:

I agree.. I’m a hairdresser and have waited 12 months.

What about you?

I have been waiting 11 months... that actually seems the norm, but ive been looking on the spreadsheet and man of man hairdresser are just left waiting- some 2 years or more! 

2 hours ago, khan010 said:
3 hours ago, oscar said:
No employer's signature on PAYG summary. I don't know how he made this mistake, but it shows that they are very picky now.

Company name should be mentioned there. It's not mandatory to sign

Well, what can i say. They are trying to find tiny little thing to refuse the case i guess.

Hii

i read all post Nd one thing come in my mind . People are waiting since 2015,16,17.still they not heard any news. We recently received refusal from dept. now again we applied PR with in few months but this time not ENS186.if we will applied this year when we will get that golden email in2020.???

38 minutes ago, Riya cool said:

Hii

i read all post Nd one thing come in my mind . People are waiting since 2015,16,17.still they not heard any news. We recently received refusal from dept. now again we applied PR with in few months but this time not ENS186.if we will applied this year when we will get that golden email in2020.???

Why did you get refused? Are you DE or TRT? occupation?

59 minutes ago, Riya cool said:

Hii

Riya if u guys apply 190 ,, u will get it end of this year or by next year 

dont apply for 186 or 187.. am regretting .. 

• Thanks 1

Finally it arrived today we can celebrate our PR 

I whish you all the best it’s been a long journey to get where we are today only people in this tread can understand 

I hope you all getting it soon we all deserve it from 457 to PR.

Good luke you all.

• Like 4